TRSM Ronson - CC_CO Grand Campaign
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#61: Re: TRSM Ronson - CC_CO Grand Campaign Author: PionUrpo PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:01 pm
    —
Getting back to CC5 after a brake and I'm supremely glad to see new AARs around to read. Thank You good sir!

#62: Re: TRSM Ronson - CC_CO Grand Campaign Author: JayR PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 pm
    —
Getting back to CC5 and considering starting a GC with a friend. Your AAR really helped to push me in the right direction Very Happy.

One question thought; how do manage to zoom out on the strat map? The view ingame is so horribly constrained...

#63: Re: TRSM Ronson - CC_CO Grand Campaign Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 am
    —
A whole year now and not a single comment on the mystical coded ridge on Bois du Bavent lol  Very Happy

Quote:
how do manage to zoom out on the strat map? - Your AAR really helped to push me in the right direction - Thank You good sir!

No zoom involved, only screen-shots puzzled together. Very easy to do. Made in paint Microsoft.

JayR, your comment really helped me too, pushing me in the right direction as well. Thank You too good sir!

#64: Re: TRSM Ronson - CC_CO Grand Campaign Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:34 pm
    —
About the invisible Ridge.

Who was hosting? did you guys checked that you had same map.txt files for that particular map?

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4