CCS, Tournament House & Red Devils
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: CCS, Tournament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm
    —
Guys,

I am in the process of migrating CCS and all the sites attached to it to a new host provider. Your sites will have some downtime during the transition, please be patient.

p.s. could someone from RD please PM me? Sorry, I do not have your emails anymore.

MOOXE

Last edited by mooxe on Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: Tourament House & Red Devils Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm
    —
not wanting to host anymore Mooxe? feels like my son is leaving home...

#3: Re: Tourament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 pm
    —
I am still hosting it, I am just moving to a different (much cheaper) provider.

#4: Re: Tourament House & Red Devils Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 pm
    —
Hi mooxe.....the message for RD to get a hold of you has been passed on to RD Helmut and / or RD Gen Jack , today i think.......RD Loki posted it on our RD web [ thanks Loki  Smile  ]......you should hear from them asap i think.

thanks for all your work and time Bro  Very Happy

RD Steiner

#5: Re: Tourament House & Red Devils Author: RD_Helmut PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 am
    —
Mooxe,
I actually sent you an email and PM last week on a different topic.  PErhaps you changed your address?

My email is brianheun [at] hotmail [dot] com

Please give me a shoot, I would like to speak with you anyway.  Jack was going to try you at work

#6: Re: Tourament House & Red Devils Author: RD_Helmut PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 am
    —
Mooxe I sent you another note - please check it out.

#7: Re: Tourament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 pm
    —
The change is now complete.

Tournamenthouse forums will require some debugging to bring them online.

CCS has some bugs as well with the security code when you login.

If you notice any bugs please report to this thread.

#8: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm
    —
Hi

I cant access from computer, but from android.

/Mats

EDIT: Now it workds from both.. Thanx.

#9: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm
    —
Same prob again as abowe.

10 PM Saturday 11th, CET. now my comp connection to CCS work again.

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 pm
    —
Mooxe has once again.... saved Close Combat!   Surprised

#11: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm
    —
Just moving the server thats all.......

#12: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Just moving the server thats all.......

I know mooxe, but "saving close combat" has a more dramatic ring to it, not unlike Matrix's grand announcements.  Laughing

#13: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 pm
    —
TH forums online.

#14: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:36 am
    —
BTW, it is much faster ...

But, when you add pics to your posts, they are a "reduced size" intiially.

Is it possible to have these the size they were originally on the old server?

Plus they don't seem to display the number of views either. Not a beeg deal though.

#15: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:15 pm
    —
test

TC 001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  496.28 KB
 Viewed:  436 Time(s)

TC 001.jpg

#16: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:17 pm
    —
Stwa, show me an example of what you are seeing.

#17: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 am
    —
OK,

Its easy to tell that the viewed number is not incrementing the same as the pics attached to the posts from the old server (perhaps a feature).

Not to mentioned that attached (not linked) screenies are now much smaller (perhaps a feature).

These pics seem hosed to me (not incrementing on refresh)

#18: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 am
    —
A couple years ago, maybe even five or six I installed a mod that effects this I think. The post originator cannot increase the view count of thier own post.

So in this case the views of the attachment are incrementing but the actual post views are not. is this the case you are encountering? Or is it opposite...

#19: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 am
    —
Ok,

For pics that have been attached to any post (including your own) created while using the old server, this is what happens on the current server (i.e. the one we are all using now)  Laughing This is also what would happen on the old server as well. So no change.

If you navigate to a page, all of the attached pics on that page are incremented +1.

If you hit F5 (Refresh) in browser, all of the attached pics on that page are incremented +1.

If you mouse over, then select any one pic in a post, that attached pic is not incremeted.

For pics that have been attached to any post (including your own) created while using the current server, this is what happens.

If you navigate to a page, all of the attached pics on that page are not incremented.

If you hit F5 (Refresh) in browser, all of the attached pics on that page are not incremented.

If you mouse over, then select any one pic in a post, that attached pic is not incremeted.

#20: Re: CCS, Tourament House & Red Devils Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm
    —
Hey mooxe,

The server rocks, I just download 80 MB, in just a few secs.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1