We can´t hurt that!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: We can´t hurt that! Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 pm
    —
Hi All!

I have a little problem I can not solve......some of my tanks say...WE CAN´T HURT THAT....appears to trigger smoothly but I wish I could fix it.

thanks in advance!!

M1A2 Versus T-72 in LSA

UO0008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  159.19 KB
 Viewed:  7859 Time(s)

UO0008.jpg

#2: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm
    —
I had exactly the same problem on Bretteville yesterday against Ronson. Some of my Mark IVs had clear green LOS on Ronsons Sherman, but the panzer wouldn't fire?

In this situation the green aim pointer simply jumps off when I click to aim? No information about whether the tank can or cannot fire on the target, however, it simply just doesn't fire on the target?

The Sherman sadly could fire back.

Last edited by CC_CO on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

#3: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 pm
    —
these tanks shoot the enemy.....strange;)....the LOS Pointer always BLACK!

#4: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm
    —
I have encountered this problem many times in CCV, as has so many others, however, you experience it in LSA?

#5: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 pm
    —
Never trust the LOS. It's buggy.

#6: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 pm
    —
CC_CO wrote (View Post):
I had exactly the same problem on Bretteville yesterday against Ronson. Some of my Mark IVs had clear green LOS on Ronsons Sherman, but the panzer wouldn't fire?

In this situation the green aim pointer simply jumps off when I click to aim? No information about whether the tank can or cannot fire on the target, however, it simply just doesn't fire on the target?

Those fences (some brick) really screw with LOS sometimes.

Everything seems to be a go... but the tank will not shoot. Something is obstructing the gunner's site to the target.

#7: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm
    —
CC_CO wrote (View Post):
I have encountered this problem many times in CCV, as has so many others, however, you experience it in LSA?

YES!..This test is for LSA

US_Brake wrote (View Post):
Never trust the LOS. It's buggy.

You're right comrade!..these tanks shoot with BLACK LOS!

dgfred wrote (View Post):
CC_CO wrote (View Post):

Those fences (some brick) really screw with LOS sometimes.

Everything seems to be a go... but the tank will not shoot. Something is obstructing the gunner's site to the target.

Maybe but I have a few tanks that have no no problem in pointing the enemy....then I think the problem is not in the field perhaps in some data of the vehicle.txt??????

THANKS

#8: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 am
    —
The line is for LOS;
bright green = clear LOS
dark green = some obstruction
red = no LOS

The circle indicates a % chance to kill;
green = 60% - 100%
yellow = 30% - 59%
red = 10% - 29%
black = 0 - 9%

If it is 0% then crews can refuse to fire, which they seem to be doing with the message; "We can't hurt that".

Check the armour values for the T72 and or the M1A2 gun data. It most likely is due to T72 armour being hit partially from the front & side which tends to be higher due to the impact of the shot hitting on an angle.

#9: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 am
    —
waht ammo was loaded  HE?

#10: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm
    —
Thank you very much for your answers;)

Next Saturday it will work....I hope to have good news

#11: Re: We can´t hurt that! Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:43 pm
    —
Now everything is working properly;)

thanks for the reply TJ!

VALUES OF ARMOUR....EXCESSIVE!

FIX!

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1