Update July
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

#1: Update July Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Another update on how far along we are right now.

Maps:
I've been able to get pretty close to goals I wanted to reach before mid august. I've finished 56 of the 64 maps to be done! Now remaining are the maps with the bridges of Wesel, Dusseldorf, Uerdingen and Oberkassel, the towns of Neuß, Krefeld, Moers and Lintfort.

Data:
Pete has started with the first basics of the data. The general idea would be 2 BG's per division on the Allied side on the Regimental or Brigade Level. And something similar, if the division was strong enough. The so called Bodenständige units in the original version of LSA will be replaced by Volksgrenadier units.

Graphics:
I've been busy searching around on the internet for photo's which isn't as easy as it would seem especially the german lack good photos from the rhineland front. Dima was willing to share his collection of German photos.

Then last but most definitely not least I've been working with Jimrm2 to make the bridges for the Rhineland maps but also things like the shaft houses for a Coal Mine.

And of course to finish with a couple of maps in the OP Grenade sector

Cheers,

Buck and Pete

Rheinberg.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  724.82 KB
 Viewed:  505 Time(s)

Rheinberg.jpg

Venlo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  589.22 KB
 Viewed:  529 Time(s)

Venlo.jpg

St Tönisberg.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  826.87 KB
 Viewed:  509 Time(s)

St Tönisberg.jpg

#2: Re: Update July Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 pm
    —
An awesome undertaking, well done

#3: Re: Update July Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:48 pm
    —
cool maps Buck.

#4: Re: Update July Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 am
    —
Thanks for he update!

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1