favourite map?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: favourite map? Author: wickedakuba PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 pm
    —
Iam sure this would have been disscussed before but iam on my phone and can't go through all the forum pages. Looking through all the mods and slowly downloading the mappacks/plugins I have seen some amazing maps obviously a lot of time has been put into these. I would not know where to start.  
So Which is your favourite map of all time. Or if you want your fav attacking,defending or meeting engagment map.

#2: Re: favourite map? Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 am
    —
i like the maps in Battle of Berlin mod for cc5.. there so versatile.. and tactically full of possibilities.. dont really have a favorite among them, they all good

someone needs to use this maps for a h2h mod or rework BOB for h2h and make it a bit balanced

#3: Re: favourite map? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm
    —
Schijndel Road - CC2

Played it like a thousand times there with the demo and kind of got ingrained in my brain.

CC4 has pretty good maps too, Foy is one that I like a lot.

#4: Re: favourite map? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm
    —
Meyerode, WAR. Has both fine aspects/plenty of room to maneuver for armor and massive amounts of woodlands for infantry.

#5: Re: favourite map? Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Schijndel Road - CC2

Played it like a thousand times there with the demo and kind of got ingrained in my brain.

Same thing here, got the CC2 demo from some internet provider CD, played it on all possible settings as brits and germans dozens of times.
I still remember using mortars to take out tanks  Embarassed , must be 12 years ago now.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1