edit ammo capacity
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: edit ammo capacity Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 am
    —
hi guys

anyone know how to edit ammo capacity?

C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat The Longest Day\DATA\BASE im here but which file contains ammo data?

which program do i use ?

thanks guys

#2: Re: edit ammo capacity Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:17 am
    —
The amount of ammo is defined firstly by the weapons text which gives the number of round per clip for a weapon, and then either by the soldier txt that for anyone soldier type for the weapon type how many clips a soldier carries. Similarly for a vehicle.

I suggest:
1. save a copy of all the original data files and keep them safe.
2. Go to http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/LongestDay/tLDmods.html and dl The Longest Day Data workbook.
3. open the soldier txt vehicle txt and weapon txt in excel.
4. You should see these are the same as the workbook but without the headers and helpful check boxes.
5. Make your edits to the workbook.
6. Copy those edits to the opened txt files and save as a txt file.
7. Play.

#3: Re: edit ammo capacity Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm
    —
thanks a lot man!

and is it the same for battle of the bulge rerelease?

#4: Re: edit ammo capacity Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 am
    —
This is the one I use for Wacht am Rhein.

I did however change some of the Force Pools though.

WAR Graphic Workbook

#5: Re: edit ammo capacity Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:33 pm
    —
NICE!

with icons and everything, this is great

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1