war error heinerscheid
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: war error heinerscheid Author: karstenkris PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:54 pm
    —
I am currently playing a user created campaign based on the original "counter offensive" campaign. After finishing a battle I want to move on to next battle which takes place in the location called Heinerscheid. I am playing the allied side using 318/80ID against 78/26VG. At this time 78/26VG has only a few infantry and many panzerschreck teams left. When clicking "next" to start battle, the game shuts down and I cant continue the campaign. I have had the same error in two different user created campaigns, both at same location with same german unit but different allied units. Any suggestions on how I can move on?

#2: Re: war error heinerscheid Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm
    —
What version of the game are you running?

The latest is CC: Wacht am Rhein Public Beta v4.50.15b: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3060834

Try it and if it works your good though. If is doesn't you unfortunately will have to restart the campaign/operation. If you see it on a fresh start with this latest exe it would be best to post the problem a message on the Matrix forum with your saved game so they can recreate the problem and fix it....

#3: Re: war error heinerscheid Author: karstenkris PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 am
    —
Thanks a lot Tejszd. That did the trick and now I can move on.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1