12 cm granatwerfer
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: 12 cm granatwerfer Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:21 pm
    —
hi guys

does anyone know who carries this thing in tld?

#2: Re: 12 cm granatwerfer Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm
    —
verba wrote (View Post):
hi guys

does anyone know who carries this thing in tld?

wat a sec the caliope is in the datafile also?

do they put every type of gun/vehicle in the datafiles even if its not availble in game? the calliope is only in CC3 right?

#3: Re: 12 cm granatwerfer Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm
    —
the calliope is only in CC3 right?

Nope

UO0010.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.31 KB
 Viewed:  404 Time(s)

UO0010.jpg

UO0008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  144.87 KB
 Viewed:  435 Time(s)

UO0008.jpg

#4: Re: 12 cm granatwerfer Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm
    —
As to your initial question I can't answer that.

Drop in the correct Team Class # from each team you want into the force Pools and see if the game plays.
I don't know if they did all the correct Data editing for each of those Teams you mentioned.
Not to mention if the graphics are even there?
Vehicle,Icon,Wreck etc etc

#5: Re: 12 cm granatwerfer Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 pm
    —
aah i said cc3 but i meant cc4 , they obvious didnt have american caliope in russia :)

my mistake

so im just gonna leave it alone

thanks for the help

#6: Re: 12 cm granatwerfer Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 pm
    —
Quote:
do they put every type of gun/vehicle in the datafiles even if its not availble in game? the calliope is only in CC3 right?

yes, they do, as well as the y acumulate all the mistakes and bugs Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1