inmobile and incap a few questions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: inmobile and incap a few questions Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:33 pm
    —
hi guys,

when does a incap soldier get back to his unit?how many turns does it take? Does he always get healed?

what about immobilised tanks? Is it like fifty fifty chance they get repaired?

i have TLD 5.5 vanilla

#2: Re: inmobile and incap a few questions Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:01 am
    —
Hi,

Quote:
when does a incap soldier get back to his unit?how many turns does it take? Does he always get healed?

Incap soldiers don't get back to units. Units receive fresh replacement for all of its casualties if it (unit) survives a battle.

Quote:
what about immobilised tanks? Is it like fifty fifty chance they get repaired?

IIRC the CC manual stated 40% chance for a damaged vehicle to be taken from an active roster.
So it gives 60% chance of getting repaired.

#3: Re: inmobile and incap a few questions Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:16 am
    —
okay thanks

so its better to safe 1 guy in a team then to let them press on untill the whole team is KIA? Because the replacements from individual soldiers do not come the force pool i presume

#4: Re: inmobile and incap a few questions Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 am
    —
Quote:
so its better to safe 1 guy in a team then to let them press on untill the whole team is KIA?

if you want to save a team it should have 40% survived men, like 3 of 7 or 2 of 5.

Quote:
Because the replacements from individual soldiers do not come the force pool i presume

yes, replacement of KIA/incap comes directly to teams in active roster.

#5: Re: inmobile and incap a few questions Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 am
    —
great,

some valuable info i did not know

thanks

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1