CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:31 pm
    —
Hi
here the USA vetmod for the great Bloody Betio mod.

I won but not completely to the fanatical Japanese resistance, spent the last day to win 90% of the HQ map, helped me overcome the losses suffered by jap.

Council not to waste the barrage at random but to use the basements tank, ranging bypassed and attacked from behind.

Good fight :)

HERE the music file for this vetmod

first day usa vet.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.42 KB
 Viewed:  369 Time(s)

first day usa vet.jpg

end day 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.31 KB
 Viewed:  350 Time(s)

end day 2.jpg

end day 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.33 KB
 Viewed:  381 Time(s)

end day 3.jpg

end day 4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.24 KB
 Viewed:  370 Time(s)

end day 4.jpg

Close Combat TLD Bloody Betio USA S vetmod.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Close Combat TLD Bloody Betio USA S vetmod.zip
 Filesize:  796.66 KB
 Downloaded:  385 Time(s)

#2: Re: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm
    —
Fairly balanced and Realistic;)

Always ....THANKS for your Hard Work;)

Soon I'll be in touch with you...now very busy with my daughter of 10 months

#3: Re: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:47 pm
    —
Greetings,
I've 3 kids and take up muuuuuch time Wink

I hope to see soon your "translation" from CC5, Berlin? Razz

#4: Re: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 pm
    —
I was not far from Finished;)....it may be terminated...but not the exact date!

THANKS!

#5: Re: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:42 am
    —
Just grabbing the vetmod but how did I not notice this comment early; CC5 Berlin Mod for TLD! Would love to see it converted along with the Stalingrad mods....

Matrix for whatever reason seems to be sticking to Western Europe....

#6: Re: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:47 pm
    —
DAK, can we have it as a Christmas gift?  Very Happy

#7: Re: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:47 pm
    —
OK!

I saw that were not too many downloads for Okinawa and Bloody Betio,Perhaps they are in trouble or disastrous mod....I wish I could be a great modder as Tejszd,FirefoxDima and Manoi,PJ..

Or...actually there are very few active players...I do not know

I propose a challenge SALHEXE!

Open a post in TLD Forum called...would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD??

This post contain a  survey(YES or NO)

If the survey is over 50 positives votes.....I pledge to finish this mod for chirstmas;)

OK??

#8: Re: CCTLD Bloody Betio Usa S vetmod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:31 pm
    —
Here

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9852

My vetmod for berlin 3.5 was downloaded 95 time for now ( http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8496  ) , I think that they don't like the Pacific location, users (and me) prefer East front.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1