.btd files not included in mappack?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 El Alamein

#1: .btd files not included in mappack? Author: LoneRebel PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 pm
    —
Are the .btd files for each map not included in the mappack? I'm getting this error with every map I try to play. I'm downloading the mappack AGAIN to be sure, although it's 335 MB.

The individual maps seem to have the .btd's, but damned if I'm going to download every map separately...

EDIT: What exactly is the .btd file for anyway? Other mods don't have .btd files either, and they work just fine...  Question  Confused

#2: Re: .btd files not included in mappack? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm
    —
I believe the BTDs are in the plugin file.

#3: Re: .btd files not included in mappack? Author: LoneRebel PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:51 pm
    —
Thanks for your help.

I just finished redownloading the mappack and the .btd's were in there. Strange. They don't seem to have been there when I downloaded the mappack the first time, or the .btd's disappeared from my Maps folder for some reason.

Still wondering what .btd stands for, though. Maps for other mods neither have nor need this file type, it seems.  Smile

Close Combat Series -> CC5 El Alamein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1