T34 And KV1
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: T34 And KV1 Author: Hesus PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:32 pm
    —
So i have been playing stalingrad mod for some day's now and come across the same problem every time again. I can't kill T34 or KV1's and it is kinda frustrating. I tried using every thing i got on them Pz IV's but they get shot to pieces really easily or there gun gets damaged. AT guns 7.5 and 5 mm just don't seem able to hurt them as well not even on 200 m range.

I am also talking about hitting them on multiple sides and rear nothing seems to penetrate them.

Am i doing something wrong here or are these tanks just so hard to kill?

#2: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:19 pm
    —
The kv1 was a very hard tank to kill the 88flak and the 75mm/43 cal and the SP round of the 50mm are the only guns that will do the job they will die, but they are key tank for the russian player...the T34 is lesser of a problem but is a but will give u a hard time, try not to take KV1 head on.

Tiger

#3: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: Andreus PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:05 am
    —
Now you feel just like the germans did.

#4: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: Hesus PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:52 pm
    —
Germans where able to knock out a T34, i am not.  Sad

Any one got some good tactics against them?

#5: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 pm
    —
Cover is your friend make your tanks use it as much as they can, a inf trench can be a tank trench, trees, walls can make you hull down u need green cover make your settings so u know what cover your getting for men and your HT/Tanks go to your setting ,team info icons set it to show cover...with that set you will able to know if your tanks getting any benefit from a wall our a headge or a trench...the more cover the harder you are to SEE...and kill have fun.

Tiger

#6: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: Hesus PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 pm
    —
Thanks for the advice going to try it out.

#7: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: Hesus PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:05 pm
    —
It seems that i am still stuck on killing a T34 with a 7.5 cm gun from 80 m distance.

#8: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:34 pm
    —
T 34 was probably the best tank of the war, so its not surprising. I suggest leaving your gun crews in ambush, let them take the shot. Even better if you can create kill zones using a number a combination of AT guns, infantry, and tanks to kill the enemy tanks. I don't know how 'realistic' the armour of the T-34 is in this mod or the killing power of the 7.5.

#9: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:18 pm
    —
The guns in Stalingrad are pretty right in how the data is done...but the germans  are a little strong in numbers...but a lot of fun to play

Tiger

#10: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 pm
    —
Quote:
but the germans  are a little strong in numbers

the Germans did have more men and equipment in the city in September 1942.

#11: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:48 am
    —
I am only talking about Balance of the campaign what setting do you think should be used when playing...line /line do not work for me.

Tiger

#12: Re: T34 And KV1 Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:38 pm
    —
I am playing line-line... but disappointed in the number of Stugs and PZ IVs the Germans have.
Because of the many T34s and KVs in the Volga Push 2 Grand Campaign, you have to cover and protect your precious tanks at all cost early in the game. I am also using the Real Vlad mod.

Had some heart thumping battles so far.  Cool

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1