Looking for someone to play GCs with (for CC5 mods)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Looking for someone to play GCs with (for CC5 mods) Author: RobinJB PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 am
    —
Hi,

I'm looking for someone to play GCs with on CC5 mods (I only enjoy GCs because each battle has a strategic impact, so individual battles or smaller operations don't interest me). I probably don't have alot of experience in CC multiplayer compared to many players here, but I have played for several hours (maybe 50+) with a friend of mine. We have tried GJS, Stalingrad, Winter War and the Battle of Berlin and I liked all of them.

Unfortunately he's not available that often, so I would like someone else to play with too. I would prefer if the person in question has at least some free time on his hands for playing games, because it's not going to work out for me to play with someone that I have to schedule an appointment with. It's important to me that it's possible to casually decide a time to play and that it doesn't require alot of planning.

I prefer full realism settings, battle ending upon morale drop and a 15 minute timelimit for battles. The first two are up negotiation, but I would not like to play with a timelimit of 30 minutes or above because that seems too slow-paced for me. Other than that, there should be a sense of fairplay (i.e. no powergaming such as choosing 15 IS-2s just because you can).

If anyone is interested, feel free to reply or add me on Gameranger or Skype. My Skype username/email is robin.johansson.1988 [at] hotmail [dot] com and my GR username is Herr Robert.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1