Custom Scenario issues
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Custom Scenario issues Author: chris20 PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 pm
    —
Someone help me please. What am I doing wrong here? I have a custom scenario created which involves four maps.

When I play the first map and win that's it. The victory video appears. How do I get to play all the maps regardless of the outcome of the first battle? I've set map one as the Start Map and map four as the End Map but that doesn't seem to change anything. I'm assuming it's to do with the German Offensive, Meeting Engagement or Russian Offensive setting in the Map Data menu, is this right?

Also, forgive me for being blonde (again) but how does the Days list option (1-15) affect things? I have four maps so I've just gotĀ four days?  Confused

and finally... the map data menu is the place I set requisition points for each map so what's the purpose of the "Requisition Points Per Day" boxes?

#2: Re: Custom Scenario issues Author: CiggyLocation: Nelson PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 am
    —
each battle takes a day wether u win or lose. 15days is max. if the enemy has no vic locations at th end of a battle they wil fallbak to another map.
that is if they get th chance. it is possible to annhialate them all in th first day if u hav th firepower.
try to balance th teams fairly. dnt giv to many points per day. maybe make a pattern for each team. most teams wil want to rest afta 3 battles. hope that helps

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1