What's the latest patch for LSA?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 pm
    —
I'm running version 5.60.51.

What's the latest version? 5.60.53b? Did that beta ever become the official patch? What's latest version?

#2: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:07 pm
    —
5.60.53b  fixes some bugs and pathfinding issues

you can download using the matrix site, you need your key

you wanna play LSA wruff?

#3: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:10 pm
    —
Hi chessmaster,

Thanks, I installed the 5.60.53b patch a couple of days ago. Seems to be working well.

Quote:
you wanna play LSA wruff?

Definitely! I'm on GameRanger most evenings lately (GMT -6). Add me to your friends list as "Pzt_Wruff". There are several "chessmaster" accounts on GR so can't be sure which is you.

See you there.  Cool

#4: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:36 pm
    —
but on GR my nickname is herr hauptfeldwebel ske and you re in my list we 've talked before Wink

#5: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 am
    —
Aha, yes. I've got you on my list already. See you there.  Smile

#6: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 am
    —
indeed

from what timezone are you?  i  m gmt + 1 belgium brussels

cause when i m online your not :p

#7: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 am
    —
I'm at GMT -6.

#8: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm
    —
i always thought you were german

#9: Re: What's the latest patch for LSA? Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 pm
    —
chessmaster wrote (View Post):
i always thought you were german

German/Irish. 3rd generation Yank. Red blooded American.

Don't let my long-time clan affiliation fool you.  Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1