mouse problems, it keeps jumping around
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: mouse problems, it keeps jumping around Author: sammaartens PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 pm
    —
My english ainĀ“t perfect but i try to explain
i have Close combat 5
When i select a unit to fire at a target, and it is not in the same picture as of the unit i selected, so i need to move to the target, but that is impossible, my mouse is jumping all around the map, like my sensiblility is to high but i have this problem only when i issue orders like fire or move, not with deploying, i lost a lot of at-guns because i cant ambush my guns quikly enough and i miss opportunities to fire because when i select fire i cant get to the target, do i need to adjust  settings or something????

#2: Re: mouse problems, it keeps jumping around Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm
    —
do you have this with other games?

#3: Re: mouse problems, it keeps jumping around Author: sammaartens PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm
    —
no only with close combat 5,  i have also cross of iron but i dont have problems with that one, if i want to hit a target on a distance i need to use minimap, because it is impossible to do on normal mode, in normal mode: if i select a mortar  and the order fire, i need a minute for selecting the target i want to fire at, because for example when i move outside my screen to the right the mouse will go to the far end right of the map, i have this problem , when i deploy untis, just view the map or when issuing orders,so basicaly always, i figured out that i can play this but only when using arrow keys and not with mouse and thats a shame because in cross of iron it plays a lot smoother

thanks for caring for my problem

#4: Re: mouse problems, it keeps jumping around Author: DieselLocation: Cleveland PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 pm
    —
He's  talking about the fast scroll speed.   Map goes from end to end.   And there's no solution really.  Some people adjust their CPu power saving settings to slow it down.   And it becomes usable.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1