a fair fight
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: a fair fight Author: CiggyLocation: Nelson PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 am
    —
does anyone hav an idea on what req point ratio i would nd to use to make it fair for both sides? also..
anyway of making it infantry only? ive tried using th minimum req points per day bt if i even get near 30 or so the enemy starts getin scout cars etc..

#2: Re: a fair fight Author: acebars PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm
    —
Yes mate, here's the one I made:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9674&highlight=

There is a mod to make it infantry only, the "infantry only" mod  Very Happy .

#3: Re: a fair fight Author: CiggyLocation: Nelson PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:03 am
    —
I cant dwnload. Any tips on doin it manually?

#4: Re: a fair fight Author: acebars PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:54 pm
    —
It is actually quite complicated. General theme of the formulas is what ever your starting strengths are the game will try to reinforce you accordingly especially if you take more than expected losses where you will then receive bonus reinforcements as your expected strength is higher than real strength.

It is a nice points formula for a unit that is part of a larger army, but it would be nice if there was a formula off button in the editor and the game would then stick rigidly to reinforcements set.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1