Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD??
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day
Would you like to play CC5 Berlin on TLD?
YES
89%
 89%  [ 43 ]
NO
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 48

#21: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 am
    —
I wouldn't mind knowing how you did it as well.
I've been thinking of importing a few of the CCV Mods to WaR.

I'm leaning towards doing pzjager's Stalingrad Mods and have yet to do any editing to the Strategic Map in WaR.

#22: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:05 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

I've been thinking of importing a few of the CCV Mods to WaR.

winter war
Karealia
RSR

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#23: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:40 am
    —
So, this is interesting.

Since PITF has been released, a flury of TLD mod conversion topics are resurfaciing.

Maybe I am reading more into this than is actually there.

But it is possible, that TLD would now be the logical choice for conversions?

I wish some of the CCS uppers would attempt some guidance on this issue.

And maybe since the purgatory phase for CC 2d development has come to a close, anyone can now mod away without worrying about the effects of a future update.

#24: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:00 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):

Nice tease Dak_Legion!

You converted that quick, how/what process do you use??? If its easy enough maybe more us should get involved to convert other mods.

If most mods were converted from CC5 to TLD I bet it would be the new standard CC for the majority for a number of years.

LSA just requires too many changes/work to convert a mod from the bit I've done for Meuse and based on Cathartes marathon converting GJS.
PiTF will require major changes plus needs a patch or two to get rid of the problems (also don't like that they removed the direct ip connection and force you to go through their lobby)

I perform the strategic map from 0%
create mask of stratmaps that have delimited areas as Ebro,Okinawa or Berlin
I can not port the stratmap for example..RSR,El Alamein because yours stratmaps are not delimited areas
I could create stalingrads,afrika,ardennes,ABTF,kharkov,creta......

Stwa wrote (View Post):

So, this is interesting.

Since PITF has been released, a flury of TLD mod conversion topics are resurfaciing.

Maybe I am reading more into this than is actually there.

But it is possible, that TLD would now be the logical choice for conversions?

I wish some of the CCS uppers would attempt some guidance on this issue.

And maybe since the purgatory phase for CC 2d development has come to a close, anyone can now mod away without worrying about the effects of a future update.

a few days ago NIKIN said to me......TLD IS THE AUTENTIC FUTURE;)

He's right .....TLD is identical to CC5 for modding

If this communuty want play Mods this is the best platform for PLAY;)

It´s possible that STWA can play CCMT in TLD(for example)

#25: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 pm
    —
Anything that can go into tld can also go into WaR

#26: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Anything that can go into tld can also go into WaR

True, with the last patch the feature set is identical allowing a mod for either one to run on the other. Have to give the Dev/Matrix points for listening to us on that one....

#27: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 pm
    —
Fall Short 29 votes;)

plug.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.99 KB
 Viewed:  353 Time(s)

plug.jpg

main.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  83.87 KB
 Viewed:  356 Time(s)

main.jpg

battles.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.04 KB
 Viewed:  319 Time(s)

battles.jpg

#28: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 pm
    —
Why not making it for LSA or even the newest release???

#29: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:22 pm
    —
Because for the longest day is very easy and faster!

#30: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 pm
    —
^Got it ! So does it mean that the mod would be done by christmas holidays?

#31: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:31 pm
    —
Yes!
only need create operations and grand campaing!

-22 salhexe!

#32: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:17 am
    —
Hell thats fast

#33: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 am
    —
21 are still a lot! or not? Smile

#34: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 pm
    —
Smoke problem fix!

#35: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm
    —
Turret problem vehicle size fix!

battles 100% created
ops created..North flank,koniev arrives and seelow heihts

now work on battle of Berlín op

#36: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:10 am
    —
Guys, could you please fix teams as f.e. even paper strength of the RA Rifle Squad was 6men since December 1944 Wink.

#37: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 am
    —
Is there 50+ active CC members???

#38: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am
    —
Please Dima explain in a pm your idea for fix;)

)completed battle of Berlín operation

100% ops completed

historical campaign completed

#39: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 am
    —
All campaigns completed!

#40: Re: Would you like to play CC5_Berlin on TLD?? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 am
    —
Wow, DAK_Legion you have the conversion process down.... Two weeks to convert a mod! Shocked

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3