Tank size Adjustement
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Tank size Adjustement Author: acebars PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 am
    —
Noticed the tanks are a little small in most CC games compared to the infantry.

They are correctly sized in the GD mod.

Is there anyway to simply increase the size of the stock tanks by manipulating the data? (Please do not say small infantry mod which is rubbish imo)

#2: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 pm
    —
Nopz, you need to make new images for that.

/S

#3: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 pm
    —
hmmm,

I use the xxall infantry mod. The 9.5 mm guys. I like em.  Idea

#4: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: acebars PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:10 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
hmmm,

Surely if the infantry can simply be resized so can the tanks? I'm thinking the tanks.zfx and wrecks.zfx files.

I'm pretty sure the small infantry mod also reduces the tanks size.

#5: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:59 pm
    —
acebars wrote (View Post):

Surely if the infantry can simply be resized so can the tanks? I'm thinking the tanks.zfx and wrecks.zfx files.

I'm pretty sure the small infantry mod also reduces the tanks size.

Only reason infantry can be simply resized by dropping in a single file is that all mods and most versions of CC used the same images (the actually stance of the soldiers has not been changed) and someone resized all the images then released the file for all to use.

Tank images change per mod and thus there is NOT one simple file to drop in to make the tank size change for everything. Someone has to redraw them if they want them different....

#6: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:30 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
hmmm,

Hehe, I meant the 9.5 PIXEL guys. The scales are driving me nuts.  Laughing

#7: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:22 pm
    —
Why not use small soldiers?

#8: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm
    —
In Meuse Mod I used the 9.5 pixel soldiers to make the scale of the maps, vehicles and soldiers closer together.

Meuse Mod:
Map 5
Vehicles 8
Soldiers 9.5

Stock CC5/WAR/TLD:
Map 5
Vehicles 8 (some mods have used up to about 10)
Soldiers 12

#9: Re: Tank size Adjustement Author: acebars PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Why not use small soldiers?

Because imo it doesn't look great + it is perfect on the GD mod.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1