I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: CSO_Mark_Paquetsky PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 am
    —
It's been years I know ..

I missed so many of my old friends here and at various CC dedicated sites .. I hope to be able to touch base again with some of you if possible , specially Bungarra ( Dave ) , Atilla , CCDJ , Doodlebug ..

I am doing real well now .. and my health is back on track . ( Needed rest when I was hit with heart disease in 2006 and took a long road to recovery )

Anyhow I wish to all of those .. that I once knew and to all of those that I never had the pleasure to get to know

A Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year ..

I wish you all Good Fortune and Good Health for 2013

If you somehow read this Dave ( Bungarra ) please drop me a line or email me at paquetsky [at] hotmail [dot] com   Very Happy

#2: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 am
    —
Ya one more xmas. To you all, and blackstump, dima,mooxe, david, ronson, stwa troger, zapp, sl, and all of ye who has been and is still hangs around.
/S

#3: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm
    —
Thanks !   :)

And a Mighty Merry Christmas to you ALL!  Very Happy

#4: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm
    —
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all..........

Raise a glass to Mooxe and Co. who have held this site together for yet another year...

Take a bow chaps!

Cheers
Ronson

#5: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:44 pm
    —
Happy Holidays to all!  Cool

#6: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: CSO_Mark_Paquetsky PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:27 pm
    —
Cheers to you Mooxe !

Beer Mugs up High for you , for Keeping Close Combat Series up and running you deserve a medal my friend  !

#7: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:28 pm
    —
Merry Christmas

#8: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm
    —
Thanks guys and Merry Christmas everyone!

#9: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:41 pm
    —
10:40 into Xmas and things are going to plan... doing nothing, I am well fed and have beer in the fridge ~ check, check and double check  have a good one guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A8KT365wlA ...and bring a little culture into your lives

#10: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: dj PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:41 pm
    —
Oi!  Mark...good to see you back.  Happy Holidays to you as well.  Still lurking about here on CCS.

Me too, have plenty of Heineken's sitting the fridge.  Food?  Errr...not so much.

#11: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:30 am
    —
Yes... Cheers Mark & to all you good people @ CCS, nearly another year gone.

Hope you all have a very Merry & Safe Xmas & New Year

#12: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:23 am
    —
Merry Christmas guys!

#13: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: CSO_Mark_Paquetsky PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:39 am
    —
Hey there DJ

It's been a while eh ! how is the man ? Still around as I can see .. it's good to hear from you ..

I wish ya a Happy Christmas old buddy and a Merry New Year !  Very Happy

Cheers

#14: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: CSO_Mark_Paquetsky PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:40 am
    —
Merry Xmas Tejszd Very Happy

Still after all these years , I CANNOT pronounce your name ... Very Happy

#15: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: CSO_Mark_Paquetsky PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:41 am
    —
Oh Almost forgot to wish a Merry Christmas to Jim and Beeblebrox .. !!

Miss you boys as well

#16: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:21 am
    —
Merry Christmas to all.  Exclamation

You too Stalky, or should I say Happy Holidays.  Exclamation  Confused  Wink

#17: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:32 pm
    —
Merry Xmas to all. And thanks for your effort!!

#18: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:47 pm
    —
Merry Christmas everyone

#19: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: CSO_Mark_Paquetsky PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:37 pm
    —
Merry Xmas ZappI4 .. et une Bonne Annee mon cher !

#20: Re: I wish ALL a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm
    —
Merry Christmas everyone;)!!!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1