Battle of Berlin v1.0
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:02 pm
    —
Hi All!

download link for this mod...(ATTENTION NO TESTED)

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

This version included:

Identical in a 90% to CC5_Original_BOB
Impossible create BATTLE "GATOW"
FIX turrets problem
FIX Smoke problem
Add 3 new connections(see readme)
Included all maps need for play this mod

THANKS to MOOXE and CCS Team!

#2: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:56 pm
    —
Downloading, thanks for the effort to get this done

#3: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 am
    —
Thank you DAK_Legion for converting the mod!!!

Thanks again to Sapa for the original CC5 mod!!!

Thanks to Mooxe and the rest of the CCS team for hosting the mod!!!

Last edited by Tejszd on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total

#4: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: MarkM PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:22 am
    —
Yeah thx for doing this.

I trust the mods released and those coming soon will hopefully breathe some life back in these series of games.

Whilst its Christmas I might as well ask for the bugs to be ironed out by the devs......hey, one can live in hope.

MM

#5: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:17 am
    —
thx playing now! feedback later happy new year!

#6: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 pm
    —
Thanks for converting these mods to TLD

#7: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 am
    —
Here is the CC5 Battle of Berlin icon (BOB.ico) file which you can point the mod short cut to....

BOB.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BOB.zip
 Filesize:  2.07 KB
 Downloaded:  817 Time(s)

#8: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am
    —
Just started a GC and noticed the following was different from CC5:

Grand Campaign
- Neu Barnim s/b in German hands not Russian to start the GC
- Golzoq s/b in German hands not Russian to start the GC
- Scenario Settings: Axis should have No Support (instead of Mortar) and be Low Supply (instead of Full)

Edit: Historical Campaign
- has the above same differences

#9: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:25 pm
    —
Thanks DAK_Legion

although I lost the bet.

#10: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:44 am
    —
Been playing with some new vehicles for Berlin (slightly larger)

test bed copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.57 KB
 Viewed:  938 Time(s)

test bed copy.jpg

#11: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am
    —
Wow!

fantastic vehicle pics!

32bits vehicles maybe?

Bob in the fog!

thanks!

#12: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:40 pm
    —
Here are the updated BoB campaigns files;

Grand Campaign
Historical Campaign

With changes/fixes them to match CC5 BoB;
- Scenario Settings: Axis should have No Support (instead of Mortar) and be Low Supply (instead of Full)

Last edited by Tejszd on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

BOB Updated Campaigns.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BOB Updated Campaigns.zip
 Filesize:  1.35 KB
 Downloaded:  736 Time(s)

#13: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:43 pm
    —
Noticed in the scenario editor that the icon graphics are off a bit with lines to the left or right, here is an updated uniticons.bmp file (note: checked CC5 and it has the same issue and this file work in the CC5 BoB version too);

BoB uniticons.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BoB uniticons.zip
 Filesize:  11.1 KB
 Downloaded:  741 Time(s)

#14: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm
    —
THanks comrade;)

You are a good cc soldier!

newly thanks!

#15: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 am
    —
In BoB for TLD in the soldier view some of the Russian shoulder rank graphics have white dots which are not in Bob for CC5;

Bob Soldier View Russian Ranks.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.42 KB
 Viewed:  799 Time(s)

Bob Soldier View Russian Ranks.jpg

#16: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:31 am
    —
In BoB for TLD in the Campaign Debrief view the map owner ship graphics are in the wrong spots;

BoB Campaign Debrief.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  246.25 KB
 Viewed:  881 Time(s)

BoB Campaign Debrief.jpg

#17: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:29 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):

In BoB for TLD in the soldier view some of the Russian shoulder rank graphics have white dots which are not in Bob for CC5;

For my RURanks is not a signiicant date.Player can play NO PROBLEMS.

In BoB for TLD in the Campaign Debrief view the map owner ship graphics are in the wrong spots;

For my this is a problem NO SERIOUS but a Problem.

FIX DEBRIEF CAMPAIGN VIEW

Thanks Tejszd;)

StratMap.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  StratMap.zip
 Filesize:  3.9 KB
 Downloaded:  765 Time(s)

#18: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 pm
    —
Seems like the smaller German black crosses i made for the maps in Berlin City is  not there ;)

Mats

#19: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 am
    —
Thanks DAK_Legion, grabbed the updated strat file!

Hey Sapa, with BoB running on TLD now you have some new CC features that you can use, any interest in doing a few changes/an update????

#20: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 am
    —
No...after my latest "investment" in a stupid new CC with No AI why shold i spend hour after hour to update to a version that Matrix made and put in "The Running girls" in Berlin?

It was made for CC5..the last Close Combat.. Crying or Very sad

Mats

#21: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 am
    —
I do not agree, WAR,TLD and above all LSA are much better, of course, after a rearrangement.

I'm starting to collect data to make a worthy "desperate" german vetmod.

#22: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 am
    —
I suggest you should make your own full scale mod and then we can talk..

Mats

#23: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 am
    —
I agree with salhexe Sapa about WAR/TLD and LSA (though the effort to convert a mod to LSA is huge, better to start from scratch like Dima has told me multiple times)....

It is your choice if you mod or not again. But I did mean what I said about having some new options from WAR/TLD for BOB....

Is there any point in pointing out issues with BOB for CC5? Example the scenario editor icons (which I fixed adding the file to thread for anyone to use) or the pic below from the map Reitwein of a house coded as a field as a trench appeared on the house when I started men in it;

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

BOB Reitwein Map House Coded As Field.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  226.64 KB
 Viewed:  574 Time(s)

BOB Reitwein Map House Coded As Field.jpg

#24: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:43 am
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
I do not agree, WAR,TLD and above all LSA are much better, of course, after a rearrangement.

I'm starting to collect data to make a worthy "desperate" german vetmod.

In general, I would agree with this.

But some of the CC5 mods were meant to overcome the apparent limitations of CC5. To that end, the real modders, produced CC5 mods that are unique in their own respects, and do not FIT the general assesment that TLD is better than CC5.

TLD may be better than CC5, but TLD BOB may or may not be better than CC5 BOB.

As futher proof, look how long Cathartes has been working on GJS version for LSA.

Then you might have the issue that PitF is better than LSA which is better than TLD which is better than or the same as WAR which is better than CC5 which is better than CC4 which is better than CC3.

#25: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am
    —
Oh,

I am very interested in the vehicle set southern_land displayed.

I don't get around much, but I was wondering where these came from and whether they are a mod or not, or how I might be able to use them.

#26: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:43 pm
    —
Tejszd (you have been one of my heroes) that have be involved in the Beta testing of the latest releases including Panthers in the Fog with all their stupidnes are puting up pictures of a mod that have been made by two persons (me and Southern_Land with the maps) and have opinions about some errors!

This work was made without any costs for anyone here during a time in my life with small childrens and a angry wife...

Yes it has a lot of misstakes but so has the games that you have been tested and is some kind of commercial spokesman for..right?

I suppose you have got a free copy of them all for your "testing work"? didnt you see the fog? didnt you see that the mortars was hitting 90 % of the time? didnt you see that "girls" made you click with your mouse 500 times? didnt you see that the vehicles didnt move the way you wanted? Didnt you think of that when you played the singleplayer nothing happend because the AI didnt attack?

Thankyou for fixing the new BoB! It was a great job!

This is my last post ever in this forum! Good luck with Close Combat in 3D..please dont forget to test it this time...

Mats

#27: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:19 pm
    —
Sorry for ticking you off Mats/Sapa....

Just wanted to know if you wanted the feedback for either the CC5 and or TLD versions of the mod to fix/improve things still as I still see them as your baby...

#28: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: df123 PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:31 pm
    —
Is there another download link for this?

#29: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 am
    —
I get 404 when I click the link, does anyone else experience this?

#30: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 pm
    —
Hi ALL!

Now this mod is available here.............

http://174.132.189.130/~mooxe/Hosted/dak_legion/

THANKS MOOXE!

#31: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:30 pm
    —
Dak did I fix your FTP logins?

#32: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 am
    —
Thank you very much for updating the download links! Much appreciated!

#33: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 pm
    —
I would like to play this mod on WAR (since ii don't own TLD) IIRC any mod on TLD would also work on WAR.
Is there a guide  how you can change the  installation to WAR?

Thanks in advance

#34: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:23 pm
    —
Just direct the path to WAR

#35: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 am
    —
Hi Platoon_Michael,

Thanks for the info.

I've directed the path to WAR, install was OK, game runs but the soviets speak english (with native language) enabled.

I'll check if i can find the rusvoices file.

#36: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:20 pm
    —
Download link..........

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

#37: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Flyingkiki PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:08 pm
    —
Hi everyone !

Sorry for the up, but I have some troubles too !
After having a lot of fun with the Meuse mod, my friend and I decided to switch to this BoB mod. We had the exact same problem in single battles (with the reading of wreck.azp), in H2H games it seems that this issue is avoided.

However we've noticed that the Katyusha vehicles and some heavy self-propelled mortars are not well displayed on the battlefield. For example with the Katyusha, instead of having the vehicle with 3 crew members, we have a 3 soldier squad team (one of them is actually able to launch rockets ^^). And when we want to use them anyway, their status is "CANT SEE".

May be some files are missing ? We took the BOB file in the link below :)

Thanks in advance for your help !

KATYUSHA.jpg
 Description:
Katyusha issue
 Filesize:  398.34 KB
 Viewed:  503 Time(s)

KATYUSHA.jpg

#38: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Flyingkiki PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
I've seen that some units icons are displayed with a radio on it, may be these units are Katyusha/mortar operators on the battlefield, calling for rocket support ?  Embarassed

#39: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:26 pm
    —
I think that maybe the case... Haven't tried it myself before. I think that you're right though, that it is a Katyusha operator.

#40: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Flyingkiki PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
I started an operation and I think it is.
When I order them to "Fire", the orange shooting line appears. If the target isn't in their visual range, the orange is darker and the status become "CANT SEE" and they keep sleeping in the grass. When they actually can see their target the orange line is brighter and the Katyusha orgues start singing their hell song !
Moreover if a squad commander has got this special ability too, even if the shooting line is green and if the target is on sight, it will call rockets or mortar shells. This is so powerful !  Shocked

#41: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm
    —
Better than nothing! Smile

#42: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:26 pm
    —
I think the 'Volkssturmtruppe' was a little over powered last time I played. They had like 109 points per group...

#43: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:10 am
    —
Fixed the native voice option so the Russian's speak Russian and then grabbed all the single file updates in Page 1 of this thread putting them into the single zip file attached here.

BoB v1.00a List of Changes:
Added CC5 BoB Russian names (RUNames.txt)
Added DAK_Legion's Fix for the map onwership graphics on the DEBRIEF CAMPAIGN VIEW (StratMap.txt)
Created BoB icon
Edited nations.txt to get Russian voices
Updated uniticons.bmp to fix icon graphics with lines to the left or right in the Scenario editor
Updated Grand Campaign
Updated Historical Campaign

Campaign changes/fixes in them to match CC5 BoB;

Copy the files into the mod install directory that matches the directory names in the zip.

Last edited by Tejszd on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

BoB v1.00a Update.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BoB v1.00a Update.zip
 Filesize:  23.86 KB
 Downloaded:  671 Time(s)

#44: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: sod98 PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:34 am
    —
Fixed the native voice option so the Russian's speak Russian and then grabbed all the single file updates in this thread putting them into a single zip file.

Added DAK_Legion's Fix for the map onwership graphics on the DEBRIEF CAMPAIGN VIEW (StratMap.txt)
Created BoB icon
Updated uniticons.bmp to fix icon graphics with lines to the left or right in the Scenario editor
Updated Grand Campaign
Updated Historical Campaign

Campaign changes/fixes in them to match CC5 BoB;

Copy the files into the mod install directory that matches the directory names in the zip.

Sounds great for a very good mod. Cheers

#45: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:35 pm
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Been playing with some new vehicles for Berlin (slightly larger)

So do we get these?

#46: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:50 am
    —
It has been many years since I last played Sapa's & SL's mod.  Yeah so is there some other update or do we download the links Tejszd posted on page 1?

#47: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 am
    —
Aetius wrote (View Post):
Hi Platoon_Michael,

Thanks for the info.

I've directed the path to WAR, install was OK, game runs but the soviets speak english (with native language) enabled.

I'll check if i can find the rusvoices file.

Hi Aetius - any chance your Crete mod can be converted to TLD or some other updated CC version?  That is one of my favorite mods, hope that is do-able.

#48: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:07 am
    —
Hi DJ,

Glad you like the mod.

I personaly don't have the time/skills anymore to take on such a project.
Fortunately ScnelleMeyer is converting the mod for LSA, see:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=81360&highlight=kreta#81360

#49: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Berger PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:20 pm
    —
Fixed the native voice option so the Russian's speak Russian and then grabbed all the single file updates in Page 1 of this thread putting them into the single zip file attached here.

(...)

The names in RUNames.txt are polish, i think, not russians.

Russian names are already included in BoB's USNames.txt

To add Russian voices i copied in LocalFX the file included in this post by mick_xe5

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=86645&highlight=#86645

Here you can download also the russian voices
https://www.mediafire.com/file/41r76p8wbfg3hap/BoB+Russian+Voices.7z/file

#50: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Serkr PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:48 pm
    —
Really fun mod, thanks for making this. I tried really hard to get CC5 BoB to work, but this is the only one which seems to on TLD.

#51: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:16 pm
    —
There a more TLD mods out there. Below is what I have installed;

Battle for Caen
Battle for Tunisia
Battle of Berlin
Bloody Omaha
CC5 Classic - was part of TLD but removed later
Der Kessel
Kharkov
La Batalla del Ebro
Meuse
Okinawa
Stalingrad
Tarawa

#52: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:30 pm
    —
Hi!  Very Happy

I have noticed, what happend to the Danish/Norwegian voices i made for the 11. SS Freiwilligen-Panzergrenadier-Division Nordland in all of the conversions for the newer versions?

Many regards Mats

#53: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:15 am
    —
It was missed that you replaced the English voicecue for the Germans with Danish/Norwegian voices....

The voice file can be easily added but it could take some work to edit the data files so that just soldiers/teams that are part of 11. SS Freiwilligen-Panzergrenadier-Division Nordland in game BattleGroups are changed;
- 11.SS / 23. PzGr "Norge" = Norway
- 11.SS / 24. PzGr "Danmark" = Denmark

LSA I believe includes a Dutch voice file which could be used too if there are soldiers/teams specifically for the BattleGroup;
- 23.SS-Freiw.-Pz.Gren.Div "NL" = Dutch

Last edited by Tejszd on Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

#54: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am
    —
No worries! Just asking Wink  

The real life has been more important for me the last years...my father pasted away 2012..demented...
And the my mother got it and has taken a lot of my life to help her as much as i can, she died january 9 Crying or Very sad

Now i have all the time in the world suddenly and thats the reason why i am here again and beeing just a snooker Very Happy

My interest has changed to Panzer Corps and i love the scenarioeditor for it but it will never ever be Close Combat!

Many regards Mats!

Normandy 1944.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  473.77 KB
 Viewed:  7095 Time(s)

Normandy 1944.jpg

#55: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:23 am
    —
Market Garden 1044

Market Garden 1944.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  502.68 KB
 Viewed:  7087 Time(s)

Market Garden 1944.jpg

#56: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:26 am
    —
And olf course the Vyborg Operation !944 with my Finnish friends Very Happy

Vyborg Operation 1044.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  509.24 KB
 Viewed:  7085 Time(s)

Vyborg Operation 1044.jpg

#57: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:14 am
    —
Sorry to hear about your family Sapa Crying or Very sad I guess we're all (most) getting to that age.
Nice PzC mods - do you like Pz Corps 2? I tried playing it but it didnt grab me.

#58: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Astalon PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:02 am
    —
Sorry about your recent loss, Sapa.

#59: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:30 pm
    —
No offense taken Sapa!

Glad you're still checking in on the CC world but like you said the real world gets priority.

Taking care of your mom definitely trumps everything else. Sorry to hear that news....

Last edited by Tejszd on Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

#60: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:44 pm
    —
Thankyou dear friends! Smile

Now im making a new battle map to kill the F_____g R______S!
"Swedes fought the Russians when Indians rolled North America"

Sorry for this but i cant understand how this man i Moscow  (or is he hiding in a cave?) thinks....

Regards Mats

Ukraine.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.1 KB
 Viewed:  6422 Time(s)

Ukraine.jpg

#61: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:37 am
    —
Sorry to hear about your loss Sapa.  I also got the PanzerCorps itch and reinstalled after years of not playing.  PanzerCorps 2 really sucks though wasn't as good as PanzerGeneral 2.

I do want to play your Battle of Berlin again too.

#62: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Zep PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:11 pm
    —
Awesome Mod!  Cool Thank you for your work!  And a big Thank You for sharing Very Happy

#63: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Serkr PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:12 pm
    —
Wow, I just realized why I particularly like this mod, the vehicle data in this is actually realistic!

The amount of work that must have went into changing those kinds of details is crazy. Most mods I see only use the "RealRed" armor model which is very unrealistic (double the frontal armor on T34s than a tiger tank  for example).

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1