Battle of Berlin v1.0
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#41: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm
    —
Better than nothing! Smile

#42: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:26 pm
    —
I think the 'Volkssturmtruppe' was a little over powered last time I played. They had like 109 points per group...

#43: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:10 am
    —
Fixed the native voice option so the Russian's speak Russian and then grabbed all the single file updates in Page 1 of this thread putting them into the single zip file attached here.

BoB v1.00a List of Changes:
Added CC5 BoB Russian names (RUNames.txt)
Added DAK_Legion's Fix for the map onwership graphics on the DEBRIEF CAMPAIGN VIEW (StratMap.txt)
Created BoB icon
Edited nations.txt to get Russian voices
Updated uniticons.bmp to fix icon graphics with lines to the left or right in the Scenario editor
Updated Grand Campaign
Updated Historical Campaign

Campaign changes/fixes in them to match CC5 BoB;
- Neu Barnim s/b in German hands not Russian to start the GC
- Golzoq s/b in German hands not Russian to start the GC
- Scenario Settings: Axis should have No Support (instead of Mortar) and be Low Supply (instead of Full)

Copy the files into the mod install directory that matches the directory names in the zip.

Last edited by Tejszd on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

BoB v1.00a Update.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BoB v1.00a Update.zip
 Filesize:  23.86 KB
 Downloaded:  671 Time(s)

#44: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: sod98 PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:34 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Fixed the native voice option so the Russian's speak Russian and then grabbed all the single file updates in this thread putting them into a single zip file.

Added DAK_Legion's Fix for the map onwership graphics on the DEBRIEF CAMPAIGN VIEW (StratMap.txt)
Created BoB icon
Updated uniticons.bmp to fix icon graphics with lines to the left or right in the Scenario editor
Updated Grand Campaign
Updated Historical Campaign

Campaign changes/fixes in them to match CC5 BoB;
- Neu Barnim s/b in German hands not Russian to start the GC
- Golzoq s/b in German hands not Russian to start the GC
- Scenario Settings: Axis should have No Support (instead of Mortar) and be Low Supply (instead of Full)

Copy the files into the mod install directory that matches the directory names in the zip.

Sounds great for a very good mod. Cheers

#45: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:35 pm
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Been playing with some new vehicles for Berlin (slightly larger)

So do we get these?

#46: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:50 am
    —
It has been many years since I last played Sapa's & SL's mod.  Yeah so is there some other update or do we download the links Tejszd posted on page 1?

#47: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 am
    —
Aetius wrote (View Post):
Hi Platoon_Michael,

Thanks for the info.

I've directed the path to WAR, install was OK, game runs but the soviets speak english (with native language) enabled.

I'll check if i can find the rusvoices file.

Hi Aetius - any chance your Crete mod can be converted to TLD or some other updated CC version?  That is one of my favorite mods, hope that is do-able.

#48: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:07 am
    —
Hi DJ,

Glad you like the mod.

I personaly don't have the time/skills anymore to take on such a project.
Fortunately ScnelleMeyer is converting the mod for LSA, see:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=81360&highlight=kreta#81360

#49: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Berger PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:20 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Fixed the native voice option so the Russian's speak Russian and then grabbed all the single file updates in Page 1 of this thread putting them into the single zip file attached here.

(...)

The names in RUNames.txt are polish, i think, not russians.

Russian names are already included in BoB's USNames.txt

To add Russian voices i copied in LocalFX the file included in this post by mick_xe5

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=86645&highlight=#86645

Here you can download also the russian voices
https://www.mediafire.com/file/41r76p8wbfg3hap/BoB+Russian+Voices.7z/file

#50: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Serkr PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:48 pm
    —
Really fun mod, thanks for making this. I tried really hard to get CC5 BoB to work, but this is the only one which seems to on TLD.

#51: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:16 pm
    —
There a more TLD mods out there. Below is what I have installed;

Battle for Caen
Battle for Tunisia
Battle of Berlin
Bloody Omaha
CC5 Classic - was part of TLD but removed later
Der Kessel
Kharkov
La Batalla del Ebro
Meuse
Okinawa
Stalingrad
Tarawa

#52: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:30 pm
    —
Hi!  Very Happy

I have noticed, what happend to the Danish/Norwegian voices i made for the 11. SS Freiwilligen-Panzergrenadier-Division Nordland in all of the conversions for the newer versions?

Many regards Mats

#53: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:15 am
    —
It was missed that you replaced the English voicecue for the Germans with Danish/Norwegian voices....

The voice file can be easily added but it could take some work to edit the data files so that just soldiers/teams that are part of 11. SS Freiwilligen-Panzergrenadier-Division Nordland in game BattleGroups are changed;
- 11.SS / 23. PzGr "Norge" = Norway
- 11.SS / 24. PzGr "Danmark" = Denmark

LSA I believe includes a Dutch voice file which could be used too if there are soldiers/teams specifically for the BattleGroup;
- 23.SS-Freiw.-Pz.Gren.Div "NL" = Dutch

Last edited by Tejszd on Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

#54: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am
    —
No worries! Just asking Wink  

The real life has been more important for me the last years...my father pasted away 2012..demented...
And the my mother got it and has taken a lot of my life to help her as much as i can, she died january 9 Crying or Very sad

Now i have all the time in the world suddenly and thats the reason why i am here again and beeing just a snooker Very Happy

My interest has changed to Panzer Corps and i love the scenarioeditor for it but it will never ever be Close Combat!

Many regards Mats!

Normandy 1944.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  473.77 KB
 Viewed:  7082 Time(s)

Normandy 1944.jpg

#55: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:23 am
    —
Market Garden 1044

Market Garden 1944.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  502.68 KB
 Viewed:  7074 Time(s)

Market Garden 1944.jpg

#56: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:26 am
    —
And olf course the Vyborg Operation !944 with my Finnish friends Very Happy

Vyborg Operation 1044.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  509.24 KB
 Viewed:  7072 Time(s)

Vyborg Operation 1044.jpg

#57: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:14 am
    —
Sorry to hear about your family Sapa Crying or Very sad I guess we're all (most) getting to that age.
Nice PzC mods - do you like Pz Corps 2? I tried playing it but it didnt grab me.

#58: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Astalon PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:02 am
    —
Sorry about your recent loss, Sapa.

#59: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:30 pm
    —
No offense taken Sapa!

Glad you're still checking in on the CC world but like you said the real world gets priority.

Taking care of your mom definitely trumps everything else. Sorry to hear that news....

Last edited by Tejszd on Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

#60: Re: Battle of Berlin v1.0 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:44 pm
    —
Thankyou dear friends! Smile

Now im making a new battle map to kill the F_____g R______S!
"Swedes fought the Russians when Indians rolled North America"

Sorry for this but i cant understand how this man i Moscow  (or is he hiding in a cave?) thinks....

Regards Mats

Ukraine.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.1 KB
 Viewed:  6409 Time(s)

Ukraine.jpg

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4