The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 pm
    —
Patch v.5.50.14b from March 13th 2012 is now the latest patch.

Recommend restart in any ongoing Grand Campaigns and Operations.

Post bug reports to this thread or at the The Longest Day forum from Matrix Games.

Download the v.5.50.14b Patch.

v5.50.14b – March 13, 2012

Bug Fixes
- Fixed several issues that could cause a crash at the end of a battle, possibly
resulting in the loss of the saved game file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong battle group to be penalized with a
1-2 team loss if the last battle in a turn ended by force morale failure.
- Fixed a bug with weapon value calculations, resulting in slightly different
team values.
- Several minor changes to battle group default team selection to adjust the
AI’s default choices to be the same or similar given the new team values.

Last edited by mooxe on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:15 pm
    —
Thanks Mooxe!

#3: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Kosynier PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:58 pm
    —
Few days ago i've played German GC and i don't rly know if it was before this patch because i've always played as Allies but while i'm defending beaches Allied troops do not advance inland, i've played 2 beach battles so far and all the time allied troops wait for me to shot, when i shot they start to move.

#4: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: mmstangl PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:16 pm
    —
Having severe graphics problems on Windows 8... anyone know if the game can be made to work on win. 8? Tried compatibility... didn't work... downloaded patch as well... no change. Thanks.

#5: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: stapleton_cottonLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:44 pm
    —
Mmstangl did you have any luck in the end? I've been thinking about buying TLD but have been having such a nightmare trying to just install CC5 mods thanks to the horror of Windows 8 on my new laptop that your post made me pause.

#6: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:54 am
    —
Tejszt - Can you help?

I cant get the mod to run, I keep getting the Not enough disk space error.

I have 309 files in my /Meuse/maps folder - see attchment. Is this correct? There are 44 of each file except for .txt which has 45 due to stratmap.txt

I have already re-installed the game twice.

The patch works, but after the mod is installed I get the error.

I have Windows Vista (sorry)

Thanks for any help - Grunt

Meuse error.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  163.8 KB
 Viewed:  680 Time(s)

Meuse error.jpg

#7: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt,

Usually the disk full error is due to a missing map or that a map can not be accessed (permission issue).

Check size: Meuse should have 309 files in the maps directory with a combined size of 942MB.

Permission: Click on the folder "Maps" then right click and select properties. Go to the security tab and make sure Authenticated Users has "Full Control".

#8: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:24 am
    —
Got it - thanks for the help

I set to set Full Control on the TLD directory as well, then it went through it's loading graphics step OK

Thanks again!!

#9: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:08 pm
    —
Does anyone know if the devs are still working on another patch, or is this 'beta' the final product?

#10: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.14b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:15 am
    —
The latest version is now 5.50.20.

Matrix did not release a patch. They released a new version of the complete installer up to date. Login to your Matrix Games account to download the newest version.

Thread closed.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1