Angriif facebook page updated.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 pm
    —
No great previews but 2 little winks...
Angriff on facebook

#2: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 am
    —
While I'm watching your threads carefully anticipating anything/everything,I really don't do the whole FB thing.

Sorry

#3: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 pm
    —
it is good you say it. I have used facebook for the facility it offers to post pictures and the possibility of feedback. But I will begin to post also the threads on this forum and the matrix games forum as I'm aware that no everybody use FB.

#4: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am
    —
I have allways wanted to have heeps of my Close Combat buddies on facebook. Ill add you. Me my cousin are the only ppl on this earth that i know of that like Close Combat! And i never see him Smile

#5: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 am
    —
would be usefull to use fb as a platform to make the game more known and popular, very easy to interact also

#6: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:55 pm
    —
A little update just to say that the work goes on. Working on the wood settlement rubble. Note the tramways...

#7: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:33 pm
    —
Wow1  that is beautiful, almost be a shame to blow it up and leave wreaks scattered all over it

#8: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: hellblazer PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm
    —
I'm another non Facebook guy who follows your Stalingrad mod on the forums (here and matrix).

#9: Re: Angriif facebook page updated. Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 pm
    —
Any chances this mod will be available for LSA? It's the one I have and I won't be getting PITF any time soon.  Embarassed

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1