goddamn Zolando adds
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: goddamn Zolando adds Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 am
    —
dAMNed Zolando adds are everywhere !!! they even infilitrated this combat site!! :p in the banner
mooxe i hope they pay you a lot of money for that add :D

someone ever bought something from zolando s? saw there were men stuff 2

#2: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 am
    —
I am not seeing Zolando.

I tell you what though.... everytime I do a google search, the ads are always related to it.

#3: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 am
    —
ADs copy were u have been on the net...to sell you the shit you have been looking at! BEER ads here.. on my desk top..

#4: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm
    —
google app: ad block

works wonders, I never see adds

#5: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm
    —
Funny thats it a Google app, I think they run most of the web ads!

#6: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 pm
    —
hehe weird, i dont google for clothes or zolando, but they are now also in facebook, mixcloud, and soundcloud, pinterest and tumblr
and i m very careful what i download or install on my computers

somehow google must think i m interested, maybe my sister surfs a lot for zolando, going to ask her

#7: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: dj PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm
    —
The bastards are tracking every single click we make online and storing it for eternity on disks to data mine and sell our info.  Advertising leaches want to invade what little privacy we have left and sell it to the highest bidder.  Google is a piece of sh*t...they got caught hacking into Apple's Safari brower to override the "private" browsing security setting.  I especially don't trust Facebook. Try to use bogus info as much as possible, I give wrong info, misspell my name, give fictitious info, etc to throw them off track.  Sucks that someone can simply Google a person's name and practically get their home address now.

#8: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:09 pm
    —
i fixed it for facebook, if you try to search my real name.. you cant find me on google or other engines
they have this function in privacy options in facebook, for not showing up when googling

my name is samir bourrich by the way if you wanna add me on fb guys Wink take care

#9: Re: goddamn Zolando adds Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:55 pm
    —
I use ad block too.

Didn't even realise there were ads here......

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1