Hello Everyone. Especially you Mooxe.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: Hello Everyone. Especially you Mooxe. Author: DieselLocation: Cleveland PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 pm
    —
Its been about 7 years since I played  CCC5 GJS.  I was cleaning out my yahoo account and saw a old email from Mooxe.  I went through a few computers and I lost my game. But I'm hoping I can get it put back on here.  i have all the discs from 1 through 5.   Its such a fun game.  i thought of it hundreds of times and about trying to get it going again.  I'm on WIN 7 32 bit now. On 10 speed internet.  And honestly i had a little bit of trouble when i went to XP long ago.   I'm not sure how Win 7 will work.   Nevertheless. I'm willing to give it a go.   Also I want to thank Mooxe. We played half a game  long ago.  When I had crap internet. i think it was 56 K really.   HA.   I'm not even sure of the status of this game anymore. Even if anyone plays online.  I saw a bunch of new mods for sale for about 50 bucks. Yikes!!.  

i 'm going to put my disc in and get the GJs mods again. it wont be 28 hours like before Smile    Im sure it wont work right off. But i will try.   Honestly i can see playing this game for the rest of my life.  Computer allowing it.  

And everyone have a great day.

Diesel.

PS.  i just found my discs of CC Utah beach to Cherbourg. And my Cd of the mods.  Yeeha.

PPS  The Cd  works.  !!!   i got the patch, mods, and maps extracted.  I got to wait for my brother to install the stuff tomorrow.  Thank god for VNC and Hamachi.

#2: Re: Hello Everyone. Especially you Mooxe. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 pm
    —
Welcome back to the site Diesel!

Many people still play online, not like it used to be though. Use www.gameranger.com to find opponents.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1