CCPITF Modding
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: CCPITF Modding Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm
    —
I finally downloaded Panthers in the Fog...love the new graphics, the interface and the BG selection.  Now, how do I mod?  I wanted to import weapon graphics into the gadget files and I ran into my first snag.  GadgetMunger is not reading the graphics...they are pixelated out.  Also, when I added a new TGA file, after conversion from the RTBtool, upon opening the game, all the graphics where messed up.  Is there gadgetmunger and RTBtool fixes for Panthers? Or are there new programs I need to use? Additionally, I was unable to open any of the TGA (vehicles or gadgets) files using my paint program.  One of the most enjoyable things about Close Combat is the modding...and I'm stuck with how to mod the newest game in the series.  Thanks for any and all input!

#2: Re: CCPITF Modding Author: hellblazer PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 pm
    —
CCmunger by Steve McClair

Here ya go. I haven't used it yet so let me know how it goes?

Last edited by hellblazer on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

#3: Re: CCPITF Modding Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm
    —
Will do, Hellblazer!

#4: Re: CCPITF Modding Author: hellblazer PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:23 pm
    —
Two dudes are fixing some of the graphical anomalies in this thread   Fixed SS uniforms and tank camo etc.

#5: Re: CCPITF Modding Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm
    —
Hellblazer- downloaded the new gadgetmunger and everything is working out well- just need to learn to work with the 3d tank graphics.  Thanks again!

#6: Re: CCPITF Modding Author: Hesus PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm
    —
I was wondering if there are already "small" mods released? Preferable a focus on bigger units because this is the thing that keeps me away from playing PITF for now.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1