Manual and tutorial for installation
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: Manual and tutorial for installation Author: Sgrunt PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:54 am
    —
Hello to everybody I am new here, I love close combat and is really nice to find this community.
I always play some years ago and now I would like start again, I see here a lot of nice stuff.
Question: now I don't have CC installed, can anybody suggest me a guide how to start and how to use all these nice things?
thank you

#2: Re: Manual and tutorial for installation Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:07 pm
    —
To get you started on GJS for CC5, try this...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3

#3: Re: Manual and tutorial for installation Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm
    —
Hi,
Any chance we could get a tutorial on how to install ModSwap?
And maybe get everyone on the same page as to what version to use (Or does that even matter?)
I think there's a 1.2 and a 2.0 version available.

I also feel its easier if people create their own plugin folder but realize its not needed.
It would be nice if ModSwap created this folder but currently it doesn't.

From there it would be nice to maybe also provide info on where to put their plugin once downloaded and how to install/uninstall the plugin.

I'm finding that most people on GameRanger are not aware of what Modswap is or how to use it.

I also need help with testing if direct connect with a Mod installed with ModSwap is possible or if its something to do with my firewall.

I was able to play a Battle with Stock Mod for WAR this morning through GR but the game lagged horribly and was eventually disconnected us.
When we tried both utp/tcp to connect my opponent was not able to find me even though I had provided him with proper IP.
Should be noted that I am not good with figuring out how to Open ports.In all honesty I have no idea how to properly do it.

Also my opponent tells me that my Ping is grey through GR even though on my end it shows all green.
I use a cable connection so I'm confused as to why I have such a low Ping.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1