Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
panssarijaakari

Rep: 15.6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:57 pm Post subject: Lost serial key for CCTLD and CCLSA Reply with quote

2 years ago I bought CCTLD and CCLSA from matrixgames.com, but since then I have uninstalled the games and lost the post-it note where I had written the serials. Will I be able to find the serials in one of my dad's (I was too young to buy for myself) email addresses or am I fucked? If not, will Matrix Games be able to give me my old serials?

Thanks in advance.

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 pm Post subject: Re: Lost serial key for CCTLD and CCLSA Reply with quote

panssarijaakari wrote (View Post):
Will I be able to find the serials in one of my dad's (I was too young to buy for myself) email addresses

Yes, you should search for "Matrix Games Confirmation Email". You should found your serial under "Additional Information:" At least thats my experience.

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Silverpen

Rep: 28.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm Post subject: Re: Lost serial key for CCTLD and CCLSA Reply with quote

Hi,

Try this.

Question: I need a serial number for a game I purchased from Matrix Games
Categories: Serial Number Issues

Answer:
If you bought the game from Plimus:

Please contact our Help Desk or contact support [at] plimus [dot] com and we will be happy to send your serial number to you again.

If you bought the game from Digital River (purchases older than 11/18/2010):

To retrieve your CD key from Digital River, please follow these steps:

Go to http://www.findmyorder.com
Enter your order number and the password used or your email address and the last 5 digits of the credit card used in purchasing the item(s).
Click FIND.
You will see your CD key listed once you have found your order.

Please keep in mind that you should always make physical backups (prints, notes etc.) of important information like email invoices, serial numbers and order information. Also please remember to register your games to get the latest updates and betas.

Views: 15747

OR try this

: Serial Number Issues

Answer:
Please tell the person who gave you the game as a gift, that if they have purchased the game from our online store they should have received an email with the serial number in it. The serial number should also be printed on the CD or the CD sleeve, (if they ordered a physical version of your game). In case either didn’t happen or they missed it, they can still retrieve your serial number:

If you bought the game from Plimus:

Our new store supports unlimited re-downloads.  However, the download link will only be available for a limited number of download attempts or a certain amount of time. If you need to download your game and the download link is expired please contact our Help Desk or contact support [at] plimus [dot] com and we will be happy to reactivate your download for you.

If you bought the game from Digital River (purchases older than 11/18/2010):

To retrieve your CD key from Digital River, please follow these steps:

Go to http://www.findmyorder.com
Enter your order number and the password used or your email address and the last 5 digits of the credit card used in purchasing the item(s).
Click FIND.
You will see your CD key listed once you have found your order.

Please keep in mind that you should always make physical backups (prints, notes etc.) of important information like email invoices, serial numbers and order information. Also please remember to register your games to get the latest updates and betas.

Silverpen

panssarijaakari

Rep: 15.6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:40 pm Post subject: Re: Lost serial key for CCTLD and CCLSA Reply with quote

Thanks for your quick answers, guys, we found the emails containing the serials. Now I have something to do the rest of the summer Laughing

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> Tech Support

Jump to: