Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
caruso

Rep: 23.1
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:19 pm Post subject: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

How do i hate those scumbags (excuse me for the bad word) encouraging and recording fights? The "best" part is when they yell :" world star, world star..."  Evil or Very Mad  Very Happy

Last edited by caruso on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:22 pm Post subject: Re: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

Like school fights, or beating of homeless?

caruso

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm Post subject: Re: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

You got it. That kind of stuff...

caruso

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 pm Post subject: Re: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

Usually, when i see a fight i try to stop it. And sometimes it's more easy than it seems to be cause often people, start fights for no apparent reason. Maybe just due to everyday's stress.

Once i was just outside my job's place, and there was one old guy with the bike which, with a chain in his hand, was going to challenge another guy in a car for some stupid traffic reasons.

So i went there and tried to make them calm down and understand that there was no reason to pick a fight. So they started to calm down, and finally shook hands. I was very satisfied with myself that time.

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:53 pm Post subject: Re: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

yea, peoples attention spans are just getting worst and worst. hence now we have videos like that on the internet. `and it gets worst than just fights.
killings, accidents, cute cat videos.

`i feel physically sick when i watch real fights on the internet. `it looks ugly, and from my own experience its an extremely unpleasant thing.
The people who watch it are cowards. who should be fascinated by things out side of there small box of a mind.

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 am Post subject: Re: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

Why I find youtube good for 1 thing.. Searching for old movies, documentaries.. Blah, blah..

The few other things have seen are mostly of the depraved variety..

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:52 am Post subject: Re: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

I stopped being a music pirate because of Youtube. Music videos are so much better than they were during MTVs heyday.

Use www.liveleak.com for all the raw uncensored footage the main news outlets wont show.

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:07 pm Post subject: Re: Youtube sick people's videos Reply with quote

Youtube is place to watch movies, documentaries and gun shooting tests... My favorite channel is "nuclearvault", really nice old docs, education videos etc.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: