Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 Author
Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:38 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
These sanctions between Russia vs Others will create a bigger black market in Rodina than there already is..

One guy (Russian) was already caught by Russian border guards trying to smuggle 70kg of liver pate..
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2014081318570161_uu.shtml

As predicted.. http://barentsobserver.com/en/business/2014/08/predicting-cross-border-shopping-boom-12-08

But also at the same time.. http://barentsobserver.com/en/business/2014/08/russia-orders-three-icebreakers-helsinki-shipyard-11-08

My opinion is that the average loser is a regular Russian citizen. At this moment it is allowed to import Russia 50kg of goods each person. Mostly this stuff is clothes, tires and spare parts.
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2014081418572481_uu.shtml  

ahh c'mon Putin has agreed for substitution from the South America when he was there a month ago Wink

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:20 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Well, I hope that there is at least Russian beer & vodka left in Saint-Petersburg because I´m going there next week Very Happy

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:22 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Well, I hope that there is at least Russian beer & vodka left in Saint-Petersburg because I´m going there next week Very Happy

alcohol wasn't banned so everything is fine in that matter Wink.
and I think this ban is good as it will force such giants as Valio to produce more in Russia than on its factories say in Finland Wink

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

jakebullet70 wrote (View Post):
Dima wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):
 If Mitt Romney or Sarah Palin were President they would have Nuked Russia by now..

haha, really? they hate the US population so much?

btw check the German "Iron Sky" movie where Sarah Palin is shown Wink

Great movie!!!

Yea must be a horror movie.  Sarah Palin would be President by now if McCain beat Obama in '08 due to stress in office.  Look how much a young Obama aged in just 6 years.  McCain would probably have to resign or already be dead from all the stress and he's already old as dirt.  The horror with Palin's itchy trigger fingers on the nuke button.  "Re-load"!

Hard to get movies from Europe here in the U.S.  I'll have to check that out.

Russia would never run out of Vodka!   Essential must-have.  Even American gangsters would figure out way to sell on black market to bypass the embargo.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:58 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
McCain would probably have to resign or already be dead from all the stress and he's already old as dirt

McCain's physical abilities have been limited since the torture he endured during the ordure he suffered in 'Nam during the 6+ years from the Vietnamese and the Russian trained people "interrogators" that regularly beat him all the time while he was there. He hasn't been able to raise his arms above his shoulders and has issues with both legs thanks to people from both of those countries and the interrogation techniques they used.

What that has to do with his mental ability is just about nothing however. Do agree he was not the correct pick for nomination that year, going with a moderate.

Attacking heroes that endured slave like conditions and brutality in communist prison camps is not the best way to go after someone you don't particularly care for. I don't particularly like the guy either, same with Kerry, another 'Nam hero, but at least McCain didn't return home and sell out everything the country stood for.

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:08 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):

and I think this ban is good as it will force such giants as Valio to produce more in Russia than on its factories say in Finland Wink

Does Valio have production facilities in Russia that are allowed to operate and produce goods despite the sanctions? I wasn't aware of this. I know they raided the Valio headquarters in St Petersburg the other day for some reason, maybe suspected money laundering or something.

Dima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:20 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
Dima wrote (View Post):

Does Valio have production facilities in Russia that are allowed to operate and produce goods despite the sanctions? I wasn't aware of this. I know they raided the Valio headquarters in St Petersburg the other day for some reason, maybe suspected money laundering or something.

yes, of course Valio has factories in Russia - I bet raiding was about pushing Valio to increase output of their Russian facilities.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Russia wins in the best sports events though... fuck the olympics, fuck the 'world' series... I give you http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/10392501/Russia-takes-out-Tank-Biathlon

Dima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:44 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/08/15/ferguson-riots-play-big-in-russia/
while I generally agree to this article, I still can't understand why it's ok for police to bash rioters (not only in this case) in the USA (and the EU and other democratic free World countries) but totally unacceptable (under the threat of sanctions and the international court) to do the same say in Kiev or Moscow or Minsk...

johnsilver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:18 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Ferguson is a mess, though it looks like the Ferguson PD isn't the only one having issues with those thugs trying to take over the city, looting everything withing the area, burning, throwing rocks..shooting each other etc..

The FHP that had taken over has just now slammed the "criminals" in Ferguson, arrested just arrested 31 last night alone and 2 were shot (not by the police either) after those same thugs went on a looting spree and in general all night binge of downright uselessness.

Quote:
A visibly angry Johnson said that officers had come under heavy gunfire from protesters and at least two people had been shot. Johnson said he did not know the condition of the shooting victims. Four officers had been injured when they were struck by rocks or bottles, though Johnson claimed that police had not fired a single shot.  

Maybe Sharpton/Jackson should use that above quote as the main focus of their next agitation rant? Doubtful..

ferguson

Dima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:00 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
Ferguson is a mess, though it looks like the Ferguson PD isn't the only one having issues with those thugs trying to take over the city, looting everything withing the area, burning, throwing rocks..shooting each other etc..

The FHP that had taken over has just now slammed the "criminals" in Ferguson, arrested just arrested 31 last night alone and 2 were shot (not by the police either) after those same thugs went on a looting spree and in general all night binge of downright uselessness.

Quote:
A visibly angry Johnson said that officers had come under heavy gunfire from protesters and at least two people had been shot. Johnson said he did not know the condition of the shooting victims. Four officers had been injured when they were struck by rocks or bottles, though Johnson claimed that police had not fired a single shot.  

Maybe Sharpton/Jackson should use that above quote as the main focus of their next agitation rant? Doubtful..

ferguson

So why don't US officials just let the people express their will? Smile
http://rt.com/news/horrifying-videos-kiev-maidan-901/ - somehow they supported the rioting mob in Kiev half a year ago threatening the Ukranian oficials...

johnsilver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:20 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

I don't think the South is seceding from the North (again), even threatening to. Kind of a huge difference there Dima. Not even getting huge loads of weapons/troops loaded in via transport under the guise of humanitarian services and I also don't think those hooligans have attempted to even shoot down any airliners.. They are about as well equipped as the next bunch of street thugs, like in Chicago, Detroit, or most other large city around the western world that thinks everybody owes them something for nothing.

Dima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

I don't think the South is seceding from the North (again), even threatening to. Kind of a huge difference there Dima. Not even getting huge loads of weapons/troops loaded in via transport under the guise of humanitarian services and I also don't think those hooligans have attempted to even shoot down any airliners.. They are about as well equipped as the next bunch of street thugs, like in Chicago, Detroit, or most other large city around the western world that thinks everybody owes them something for nothing.

the link i've posted (http://rt.com/news/horrifying-videos-kiev-maidan-901/) shows riots at Maidan in Kiev where the mob paid by someone was assaulting the police with fire bombs. That time there was nothing about seceding or slpliting of Ukraine. And the free World leaders have threatened the Ukranian president by sanctions and court if he uses force against them. Well same was in Syria and Lybia and Egypt AFAIK.

Quote:
Not even getting huge loads of weapons/troops loaded in via transport under the guise of humanitarian services and I also don't think those hooligans have attempted to even shoot down any airliners..

well, some says your officials are good at ramming buildings and Pentagon with aircrafts to start a war(s), no wonder the free world advisors could offer same shit to the Ukranians Wink.
and it's all about your paranoia regarding humanitarian aid - it was checked by IRC, Ukranian customs and whomnot - unfortunately for you nothing was there but the humanitarian aid.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Hi Dima,

Yes, I went to the link :-)

BTW, in case you hadn't checked any updates on the US political left with regards to Ferguson, Obama has sent his hatchet man.. Holder there to "check out the situation" and for some reason? A federal autopsy:

Holder

Me thinks some possible good old night stick use could well be the answer to what is needed when these thugs get out of line. FWIW. you probably won't see me as one of the users here  getting onto the police, nor Russian police forces, any others either that displace crowds in that manner that are not used by authoritarian governments.

I remember the days when prisoners were transported around in metal caged vehicles, shackled together and when on work crews had guards carrying loaded winchesters and wearing striped uniforms. Return to those days and garbage like happens at every big city and currently at Ferguson will simply not happen. Once the fear is removed, it's too late.

You are correct with that about the latter part and loon speculation. Amazing how many were still screaming that on the far left the latter part of the Bush years, as goofey and nonsensical as it was.

As for the humanitarian aid you/I referenced again.. What exactly did the Ukranians bomb this past weekend then I wonder? I have read several different reports..

convoy

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:07 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Noticed that you conveniently left out the part that they shot execution style 18 year old kid in broad daylight, with multiple witness accounts.  The cop / jury / executioner has not come out to call the eyewitness accounts liars like Bill O'Reilly did.  Come on...you people are so desperate to paint all the Negros as thugs.   Just say i'm not a racist...I just hate Negros, Mexicans or anyone else not down with the Fox News crowd.  Kind of like when Sean Hannity had to back-track and claim he no longer supported Ted Bundy ranch gangsters after he was caught on camera making racist remarks.  OOOPS! as Rick Perry would say.  

Police in USA shoot or beat to death innocent people every day...they just never get caught.  Never in the history of my local County have they ever charged Police with crime even though they kill citizens almost daily.  Sounds like you and the Fox News crowd LOVES the Police State in America.  Even Russia has less people in Prison than America...and is not a for-profit corrupt system.  Nice touch there with that slant on Obama and turing this into some type of leftist agenda to give those lazy inner city Negros free hand-outs.

As LBJ prophetically said - the Civil Rights and Desegregation laws he passed would cause his party to lose the South for a generation.  More like several generations.  Notice every single state that fought against America in the Civil War except Florida always vote for the Neo-Confederates.

Dima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
As for the humanitarian aid you/I referenced again.. What exactly did the Ukranians bomb this past weekend then I wonder? I have read several different reports..
convoy

that was a bluff from the Ukranians as every single action and virtually every single destroyed or captured vehicle is documented (photo or video) there.
and it's obviously they would have taken tons of photos of destroyed Russian vehicles. By now there is 0 photo of Russian (not Soviet) weapons/vehicles used in Ukraine.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:10 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
they would have taken tons of photos of destroyed Russian vehicles. By now there is 0 photo of Russian (not Soviet) weapons/vehicles used in Ukraine

That part had me wondering. The Kiev government took credit for destroying part of a convoy of "armored vehicles", but never proved any of it was my thoughts also. There is a lot of speculation going on in this mess, much like in the early stages of the Croat-Serb conflict to some extent. This one is for some higher stakes of course with a higher backing it seems from major powers.

Oh DJ.. Have you selectively left out all the "forgotten" video now that is calmly edited out on MSNBC, NBC, ABC, etc, where the robber (believed to be Brown) was robbing a convenience store?

Brown robbery video

Also. Take a close look at the THUGS I am talking about.. They ain't all negroes dude.. honky's, blacks, asians, all types. inner cities are a melting pot of despair for all types of rot and most make the worst of it, then tear it up and make it even worse than it was before, if possible.

Then the left buses in agitators and a few race baiters to fire them up and what you see is what we are left with.. A cauldron of fire. The entire city should be locked down. until the police can regain control of the situation. The civies are the ones who will remain, yet the baiters and agitators are destroying it. How "funny huh? Destroying the very core of the city and expecting them to rebuild it for them for *free*??

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:02 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

What if nations such as China, Russia, Iran, etc. were supplying these "thugs" with money, intel and even some hardware? And then when you would try to suppress the 'rebels' the nations supporting them would give out a stern ultimatum not to stop their activities?

johnsilver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:08 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

Maj Frank,

You can call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever.. But the last few years the country has spread further and further apart. Been torn apart is the more correct word and what is happening in Ferguson is the result. I can see another internal war in this country, based on what media and elitists are currently spreading and far too many regular people let just pass on by without putting a stop to. Just flat out nonsense, by both parties being put out there.

Not looking, or wanting a flame war on this. I see it based mostly along the same areas as it was before, only adding several western states on one side, then having the NE mostly cut off on the other.

Such a large land of people, with so many cultures probably should have split before. Even before the addition of so many more from other areas of the world.

Before, those were open to taking their traditions and melding them to what was, now they are not and it does not work. It raises tensions. The bigger picture always needs to be looked at rather than the smaller one which is always being lost.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:14 pm Post subject: Re: Russia - Whats goin on.. Reply with quote

That part had me wondering. The Kiev government took credit for destroying part of a convoy of "armored vehicles", but never proved any of it was my thoughts also. There is a lot of speculation going on in this mess, much like in the early stages of the Croat-Serb conflict to some extent. This one is for some higher stakes of course with a higher backing it seems from major powers.

Good point, it has some very similar traits including a lack of clear unbiased facts to report. And two sides who "think" they can use the media to tell laughable bare-faced lies and propoganda. Some of the you tube videos are so amateur you have to wonder who they're really aimed at.

We assume they are trying to sway the Western populations, but perhaps they are aimed at their own one-eyed supporters only.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Jump to: