Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Author
Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

HogansHeros, are you running the latest exe (CC-LastStandArnhem-Update-v56053.exe) as there was some supply line bugs in that they said were fixed in the patches?

HogansHeros

Rep: 28.5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:19 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):
HogansHeros, are you running the latest exe (CC-LastStandArnhem-Update-v56053.exe) as there was some supply line bugs in that they said were fixed in the patches?

Yes, 5.60.53

I haven't figured out the problem, but I did find two errors. I can move units from Arnham Road Bridge to Valburg (but not from Valburg back to the bridge) and from Renkum Heath DZ-X to Johanna Hoeve Farm (though not from the Farm back to DZ-X).

I still suspect that the supply error is rooted in the same type of problem, but I have not found it yet although I failed to scroll around the map while attempting to move from each map individually  to see which locations are highlighted indicating a posible move when they should not be.

(edited, can't go from Valburg to Arnham Road Bridge)

Gunsche

Rep: 18.3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:09 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

HogansHeros:
I found two old map connections in the two maps BTD file. Both connections were removed  Wink

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:18 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Just some opinions, no complains Wink

I think you should "release" the XXX:th corps earlier because i think the german reinforcements will totally stop the advance at Eindhoven.

I thought Gräbner counterattacked Arnhem bridge morning sep 18 but in the mod he is only halfways the road from Nijmegen and Frost havent even reached the bridge. (maybe weaken the German troops at Rail and Roadbridge to give him a fair chance?)

//Mats

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Nice to see, new mods are rolling out...

Gunsche

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:58 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Wink
Quote:
Just some opinions, no complains

Hey, If you have complains I want to hear them too  Wink

Gräbners recce has been moved one map closer to Arnhem road bridge. It will take him 4 turns to get there, making him appear 0900hrs on the 18th for an dawn attack.

As for XXXth corps = Airsupport was grounded by fog so they were delayed until 0930. (But will appear 0900 ingame at Aalst)
I want to see how this works out first, I do wish to see the allied player sweat a bit  Twisted Evil

As for Frost's 2nd battalion= Due to me being an historical nerd, I want the damn Arhem railbridge to blow up!  Laughing
But of course I shouldn't be so selfish, I should give the player the chance to save the bridge. I will removed 1 flak gun, letting the germans still have a chace to hold Frost of longe nough to destroy the bridge. We will see how it goes from there

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:47 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Gunsche,

Am really enjoying your new mod, especially since I haven't played LSA in quite a while. So far the only real problem I have seen is that your AEC MkIII seems to have the turret to one side. It seems like nit picking to me but I thought you should know. I loved the addition of the Opel Maultier with the 20mm.

Keep up the good work.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

Gunsche

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:41 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Hello folks, an update for the beta is almost ready.
This is what it includes so far:

Vickers MMG volume increased (Was too low in comparison to other MGs)
Elst Approach Static BG removed
Recycle Disbanded BGs set to yes in Campaing.txt (Destroyed BGs will return at the closest Major Supply depot)
107PzB starts in Gemert instead of Son
Briefeing videos enabled for campaigns (Changed Campaign names)
minor changes to buttons in BG screen
Multiplayer screen changed back to original to work with Game Ranger
Arnhem Road bridge BTD fixed
Renkum Heath LZ-X BTD fixed
Mortar kill ratings lowered
XXXth Corps in Aalst 0900hrs on the 18th
KGr Gräbner moved to Elst Approach in order to do his infamous failed dash across the Arnhem road bridge
1x Flak 38 removed from Arnhem Rail Bridge
Ammo for US mortars and MGs adjusted
Ingame LMG BAR graphics changed (was leMG 15/18
Valburg - Elst Approach road arrow corrected
AEC Mk III Turret aligment
Twin 20mm Oerlikon ammo burst usage lowered from 10 to 6.
Twin 20mm Oerlikon HE ammo made less effective.
Old Valkenswaard map changed to smaller Valkenswaard map (made by schrecken and supplied by Sapa)

Gunsche

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:25 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Small change:
Allied player vs Axis AI and vice verse has been merged to one Grand Campaign to get the videos to works.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Gunche.... would you like to me make an installer for you? As updates come in you could just send me the files and a new installer will be released, with a new version number. Let me know.

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:50 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

an installer would would GREAT mooxe  Very Happy  Gunsche, dont you think thats an awesome idea bro  Very Happy

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:05 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Definitely an installer makes it easier!

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Me thrice for installer!

Bordic

Rep: 20.8

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:59 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Gunsche, thank you very much for your mod! Smile

Et agere et pati fortiter romanus est

Gunsche

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:26 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

No problem with an installer, when mooxe so gracioulsy offeres his services  Wink
I'll see about making a few graphics for the installer tomorrow.

Bordic, glad to hear it!  Very Happy

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:14 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

I would like Some more photos or a link to photos of this mod.
Please.

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

stiener

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:51 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

you will let us know when mooxe works his magic then......... Very Happy

slipper

Rep: 44.3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:32 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Any news on an update and an installer for INSIS please?

Been a bit quiet lately.

regards

slipper

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

changing things just to test Wink  all bridges removed South and North bridge VL just 200p bridge Vl flag Wink added connection between Arnhem Rail Bridge and Arnhem Bridge (thougt Frost was running for the Road Bridge without crossing through West Arnhem)

stiener

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

did mooxe build an installer??

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: