Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1212
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Author
Ramcke

Rep: 10.4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:53 am Post subject: TT is a genius Reply with quote

ty for the WaR mod, it freakin rox

matrix should hire the CC community modders for their PC games

many thanx  Very Happy

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

hmmm..are you talking about TT that made the fantastic work for Close Combat 4??

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Sapa wrote (View Post):
hmmm..are you talking about TT that made the fantastic work for Close Combat 4??

Nomada referenced TT in one of the 2 Ardennes mods he made for CC5 in the read me. Platoon Michael think also did in his Vetbob for WAR. Possibly the original poster is getting the designer incorrect?

Sapa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:50 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Hi

That makes sence, because TT (Trond) made all the new vehicles for the orginal CC4.

sorry Wink

/Mats

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:36 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Hi Sapa, what is TT up to these days?  Isn't he your neighbor Scandinavian comrade?  I remember interviewing him way back in the day for mod review on Sulla's site.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:19 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Sapa wrote (View Post):
Hi

That makes sence, because TT (Trond) made all the new vehicles for the orginal CC4.

sorry Wink

/Mats

I didn't know that, thanks for the history lesson.

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:25 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Hopefully Ramcke will elaborate on what Mod he's playing.

johnsilver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:51 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

Yeah. Just fired up your Vetbob for WAR again and plum forgot the splash screen has "TT's Vetbob" across the top of it.

Ramcke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:37 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

its the WaR mod with TT on the splash screen, cant remember exact name of mod right now, but its fun as hell

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Maybe this?

WaR AOVetBoB ver1.03

Full conversion from the old TT CC4 VetBoB 1.13 and the CC5 Ardennes Offensive VetBoB 1.13 with all the new good things from WAR.

This Version hasn't been updated for quite a while and is pretty stable, this version with installation fixed, data updates and the original Vetbob flags from tactical battles.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:47 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Is it this one?

UO0004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  120.06 KB
 Viewed:  595 Time(s)

UO0004.jpg

Sapa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:16 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

[quote="dj";p="77686"]Hi Sapa, what is TT up to these days?  Isn't he your neighbor Scandinavian comrade?  I remember interviewing him way back in the day for mod review on Sulla's site.[/quote]

TT (Trond) from Norway has used his excellent skills for new fantastic works Very Happy

http://haugskott.com/

//Mats

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:50 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

I should have added that if it was the above posted Mod he's playing salhexe deserves a LOT of credit for doing the actual AI settings.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:26 am Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Sapa wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):
Hi Sapa, what is TT up to these days?  Isn't he your neighbor Scandinavian comrade?  I remember interviewing him way back in the day for mod review on Sulla's site.

TT (Trond) from Norway has used his excellent skills for new fantastic works Very Happy

http://haugskott.com/

//Mats

Lots of animals, but not a single Panther or Tiger - shame  Razz

Ramcke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:58 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

yes platoon_michael,thats the one implaying.

only wish force pools had more soldiers to kill.  Laughing

johnsilver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:24 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

Ramcke wrote (View Post):
yes platoon_michael,thats the one implaying.

only wish force pools had more soldiers to kill.  Laughing

Well.....

Only ***IF*** you think thar be not enough opponents to face..

You can change the campaign.txt to here:

Recycle Disbanded BGs (0 = Never come back, 1 = Return next day)

Back it up 1st of course. It means the units you crush in battle will keep coming back and back and back.. Kinda like zombies..

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:55 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

The version of VETBoB I have installed on my PC already has the setting johnsilver mentioning set to (1) BG's return the next day.
(forgive me I did have the PC crash)

Hopefully I can get Salhexe to chime in here and help you with the different settings.
I think CCS may have had some issues awhile back and I don't have all my private messages anymore.
I unfortunately see with the current download his readme for settings for playing the AI are NOT included in the download.
I sent him a PM so I hope their not lost.

With Salhexe's settings and a few guideline for playing the AI you could indeed have a little bit more difficulty.

I'm hoping Real Life will someday settle down and the desire to edit the game will come back.
If you ever compared this Data to another game you can almost understand why I havent touched it.

Ramcke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:11 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

i have i feeling i should thanked Platoon_Michael for this mod although TT had his name in the splash screen, i did DL it from a link provided by P_M!

Im back from long hiatus from CC, so im just being conservative until i know what is what

sorry in advance for any mistakes

Ramcke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):
Maybe this?

WaR AOVetBoB ver1.03

Full conversion from the old TT CC4 VetBoB 1.13 and the CC5 Ardennes Offensive VetBoB 1.13 with all the new good things from WAR.

This Version hasn't been updated for quite a while and is pretty stable, this version with installation fixed, data updates and the original Vetbob flags from tactical battles.

so far is working well, no crashes

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:17 pm Post subject: Re: TT is a genius Reply with quote

TT was the original creator to this Mod when CCIV came out.

He has since not done any editing CC.

I like this Theater and his Mod so much I imported it to WAR.

The original thanks goes to him.
All I did was a lot of copy/cut/paste and some personal tweaks to get it into WAR.

I do however appreciate that you've enjoyed the Mod.
Made me feel really good to heat that.

Thank-You

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: