Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Author
Von Manstein

Rep: 13.3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:48 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Thanks for your effort, Dfox

Dfox

Rep: 101.8
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:00 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Tejszd, especially for you – French!  Wink Now is the most difficult – Italians…

fr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  675.19 KB
 Viewed:  554 Time(s)

fr.jpg

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 190.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:03 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

I am amazed at the consistency of your graphics. Really well done and good progress.

Would it be possible to see some action screens as well?

I can see you have quite large HMG teams with Hotchkiss - Can they position their machinegun in buildings without problems ? - I believe this has been the a problem with large MG-teams and the reason they are almost always 3-man teams. - Or have you found a way around this?

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:39 am Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Dfox wrote (View Post):
Tejszd, especially for you – French!  Wink Now is the most difficult – Italians…

Thanks for the preview Dfox!

Dfox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:29 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
I can see you have quite large HMG teams with Hotchkiss - Can they position their machinegun in buildings without problems ? - I believe this has been the a problem with large MG-teams and the reason they are almost always 3-man teams. - Or have you found a way around this?

No problemas, amigo  Wink  The buildings in the mod are large enough.

mateur.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB
 Viewed:  622 Time(s)

mateur.jpg

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Looking good! - 3 Hotchkiss HMGs in position makes for a nasty reception for Fritz:)

Nice mapwork and I see you made a new version for the VL flag.

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:19 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

That looks awesome...

Dfox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:24 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Italians...

IT.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  274.15 KB
 Viewed:  538 Time(s)

IT.jpg

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:57 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Good job on them Italians too Dfox!

Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 am Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Dfox wrote (View Post):
Italians...

Hi Dfox,

Very good job with the 92° Basilicata Regiment and I’m curious to see the final global result: an Afrika mod on a re-release it’s something that we all need.
Which difference there is between “Fucilieri a” and “Fucilieri b”? Can I suggest to delete “a” and “b” and to put between parenthesis the main difference (like a weapon for example)? If not, to delete “a” and “b” anyway?

I have two questions about the mod:
- How many maps there are in stratmap?
- I have seen some Bgs pictures and their forcepools seem almost empty: it’s a precise choice or you will work on them later?

And a request:
I don’t know if also this African battlefield, like the other two for CC5, was historically full of mines: even if it’s in this way, please, delete many of the mines and/or create large corridors/passages in the minefields if they cover a map from one side to another one: big minefields are a huge problem for the IA.

Drizzt

vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:16 am Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Good stuff! Ahhhhh no panzerschreks at this time period Smile

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

Dfox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:18 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
Good stuff! Ahhhhh no panzerschreks at this time period Smile

Americans have bazookas  Wink

Dfox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:21 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Drizzt wrote (View Post):

Hi Dfox,

Very good job with the 92° Basilicata Regiment and I’m curious to see the final global result: an Afrika mod on a re-release it’s something that we all need.
Which difference there is between “Fucilieri a” and “Fucilieri b”? Can I suggest to delete “a” and “b” and to put between parenthesis the main difference (like a weapon for example)? If not, to delete “a” and “b” anyway?

I have two questions about the mod:
- How many maps there are in stratmap?
- I have seen some Bgs pictures and their forcepools seem almost empty: it’s a precise choice or you will work on them later?

And a request:
I don’t know if also this African battlefield, like the other two for CC5, was historically full of mines: even if it’s in this way, please, delete many of the mines and/or create large corridors/passages in the minefields if they cover a map from one side to another one: big minefields are a huge problem for the IA.

Drizzt

Hi Drizzt,

1) The difference between “Fucilieri a” and “Fucilieri b” is that “Fucilieri a” is a 7 soldiers team ( all with rifles ) and “Fucilieri b” - 6 soldiers ( 5 rifles and 1 smg ). “A” and “b” are to avoid the confusion.    
2) How many maps there are in stratmap? - 44
3) I have seen some Bgs pictures and their forcepools seem almost empty: it’s a precise choice or you will work on them later? - Yes, it was a perceived choice, but I think that forcepools will be changed for better balance and playability.
4) About minefields. Thanks for advice. They will be changed for "human vs. AI" version of the mod.

Drizzt

Rep: 121

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:59 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply and ok for all.
Of course you have written "a" and "b" to distinguish better them (it was clear for me), I just suggest you to follow one of my two advices (delete "a" and "b"; or delete only "a" and write (smg name) in "Fucilieri b"). You can distinguish them anyway in the WorkBook using the third column in teams.

Drizzt

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Mod has been added!!! Awesome!!! Thanks dfox and mooxe for uploading...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4274

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:37 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Thank you all  Very Happy

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 am Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Thank you!

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Thanks for all your hard work. As I get to spend a lot of time at work playing these games these mods go a long way on keeping me from getting bored playing the same ones over and over.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

Last edited by Schmal_Turm on Fri May 27, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uberdave

Rep: 26.9

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:33 am Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Tunisia didn't have the same amount of mines on the scale that Libya and Egypt did.   Exclamation

dj

Rep: 157.1

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:31 am Post subject: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Reply with quote

Yes good stuff, thanks very much for all your work on this.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to: