Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
 Author
vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Here is the last screen working
http://www.matrixgames.com/amazon/Screenshots/CCTBF/Legend/4-ok.jpg

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

EricR4B

Rep: 17.5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:32 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Just noticed this today... http://youtu.be/19pSbSXMQsE

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:54 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Scale still seems off and maps too large.  Not "Close" Combat like in Market Garden or Russian Front.  I do like the new infantry modeling.  First time we have seen any close-up's of infantry.  Impossible to see until they zoom in later you can see them running.  Hopefully they will continue to make improvements.

Bendit

Rep: 9.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:54 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Close Combat: The Bloody First meant to release next Month, October 3rd, according to Steam!  New trailer

KG_Brandenburg

Rep: 24.5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:50 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Scale still seems off and maps too large.  Not "Close" Combat like in Market Garden or Russian Front.  I do like the new infantry modeling.  First time we have seen any close-up's of infantry.  Impossible to see until they zoom in later you can see them running.  Hopefully they will continue to make improvements.

They are close.. i just ran a test on a stock map in COI.. LVOV and a desert map in TBF beta..  lvov measures ~500mx350m and the one in TBF measured exactly 500mx500m..

I do like somethings the developers did but others im taking a wait and see attitude on..

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Maybe I'm just an old fanboy  Embarassed but I think it's looking good. The LOS tool is a big plus, the maps look good, not too bright. I hope they have kept my favorite keyboard shortcuts for orders

7A_Ghoa10

Rep: 18.7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:51 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Bendit wrote (View Post):
Close Combat: The Bloody First meant to release next Month, October 3rd, according to Steam!  New trailer

Its seems that the game is close to be released, do you think that with this game Close Combat Glory Days will come back? Who is thinking in buying it?

Bendit

Rep: 9.5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:42 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

From videos, the one thing that has really impressed me with Close Combat moving to 3D is the line of sight tool. Otherwise their 3d engine seems sadly antiquated. I am hoping there will be a PC demo to see game-play for oneself.

I hope the The Bloody First does well though. It's an interesting concept following a division through three theaters in one game.

dj

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:08 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Yes agreed impressive to include 3 theaters in one game.  Just hope it is not crazy expensive otherwise will not buy any time soon.  Wonder if they fixed the AI.

KG_Brandenburg

Rep: 24.5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:21 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

dynomite wrote (View Post):
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
dynomite wrote (View Post):
Looks good, hopefully this comes together!

Are you the guy that made Okinawa?

That would be me Smile

Yea.. Okinawa is my favorite CC5 mod.. even like it more than GJS

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
Maybe I'm just an old fanboy  Embarassed but I think it's looking good. The LOS tool is a big plus, the maps look good, not too bright. I hope they have kept my favorite keyboard shortcuts for orders

True, only the AI seems not much changed.

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:26 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y16Ubu7IPi4

My money tells me that they prefers to stay in the pocket...

KilovskimkIII

Rep: 31.1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:30 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Looks good, will definitely buy, can also play top down classic CC style, just wish it was more like CC5. If they release in the future CC5 style campaign with 3D and New AI, that's as good as it gets for me!  Very Happy  Wink

dj

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:35 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

I do wonder if the AI will be truly "new" this time please leave your reviews here

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:32 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
I do wonder if the AI will be truly "new" this time please leave your reviews here

The AI seems still not  be able to use good battle techniques... On the other hand, all the reviews i've seen thus far,  players also do not use good tactics and techniques...

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:08 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

It will be converted to VetBoB Ardennes mod by Nomada Firefox october 5 because of the "easy to mod" option....

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Bloody First
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Jump to: