Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:23 am Post subject: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

Hello.
I need help from a American member here.

Im trying to purchase CCRTB.  
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Close-Combat-Road-to-Baghdad-PC-2004-w-an-extra-WW-II-DVD-/151619317080?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234d372d58
Well my brother is.. Hes the guy with the debit card.

He literally cant buy the game because the address is unacceptable. (obviously he only wants to ship domestically)
We emailed him about shipping to New Zealand. He said he will check how much that will cost. But has not made a reply in quite while.
I fear he is going to ignore us. And as a back up plan i decided to make a request 2 you guys.    Wink

Who will help me?

If you can help me this is what we will need to do.
*Give me your post address
*Send me the game after you have received it

Now the finer details. After you receive the game there is no pressure or strict time limit to send it. No pressure!
After you receive the video game. I WILL pay you for shipping the game to New Zealand. You can hold onto the game untill payment is received.

If something goes wrong. I'm not going to pull a hissy fit or call foul. At least you tried 2 help me.

Will any one help me? I really want this game.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:31 am Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:01 pm Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

I had bought CC5 from amazon germany. The seller was a small business. They used regular govermental post with "registered letter with return receipt". It arrived about ten days in Turkey, but had not cost much. I think it would also work from US to NZ with a small fee, unless he went with fedex or ups. (By the way it came in an envelope with bubble protection.) I hope you find someone to help...

tripwire

Rep: 37.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:46 pm Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

Antony_nz, do you have a PayPal account?  If so, I can purchase RtB from ebay, get the shipping cost to NZ from my local post office and then notify you here of the total cost.  Then, you would be able to pay to my PayPal account.... and I would ship to NZ.

ebay item price =US$5.99
ebay ship to me = US$2.99
Total price to me = US$8.98
RtB cost to you = NZ$11.86 + shipping to NZ = ??

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:52 pm Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

Quote:
Antony_nz, do you have a PayPal account?  If so, I can purchase RtB from ebay, get the shipping cost to NZ from my local post office and then notify you here of the total cost.  Then, you would be able to pay to my PayPal account.... and I would ship to NZ.

Sounds right on Tripwire. USPS used to have a Global Priority service for many Western, non US countries that was both fast and issued a delivery confirmation number (DC), along with not being overly expensive if that option is still available.

Those "used" to could be printed at the USPS online site?

Werf

PeG-WW2 Campaigns Page

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:07 pm Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback and ideas guys.
I will consult my brother about those options.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 am Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

Hey guys. Just to follow up.
I got the game off eBay. Thanks. I got a seller that shipped internationally.  Rolling Eyes  
Pretty happy.

Added: Thanks for the replies.
I have wanted to get PayPal in the past but its real hassle to get.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:13 am Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

Hope you didn't pay too much Ant, its a dog

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:09 pm Post subject: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Reply with quote

Quote:
I have wanted to get PayPal in the past but its real hassle to get.

Is it really? No idea since have had same acct since they pretty much started, but figured PP wanted everyone to use them.

Glad u got it tho Anthony after wanting it and taking time to post about it.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: