Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:44 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg wrote (View Post):
hmm.. ill start by saying that I decide who my enemies are.The media does not choose them. Those conservative talking points will work on some but....lol   .  YES, Russia is still very dangerous. Do you not see that the cold war might of ended for us but that doesnt mean it ended for the other side?  Yea, the old USSR fell but they were not defeated. Just evolved to something else. The man in charge of Russia atm is a pretty dangerous dude and trump would be wise to keep him at arms length.. Putin is former KGB and when the USSR fell,im sure he blames the USA.Do you not think he might hold a grudge?

I think Trump is being played. He thinks he is so smart, he is the stupidest one on the planet and everyone knows that he is the butt of the joke but him... Hell.. He did that interview on NBC not to long ago for the soul reason, that he thought his PR team failed him and he needed to take charge to "fix" things.. Well, he fixed them and he just signed his fate in doing so BY openly admitting to firing comey in part , because of the ongoing investigation.. Well, that right there is interfering with an ongoing investigation.. Incidentally,that didnt play out well for Nixon either.trump saying what he did in the interview, directly contradicts the official WH line as well.. So not only did he admit on national TV that he possibly interfered with a ongoing investigating by firing the head of the fbi, his administration has EVEN worse credibility issues than now. The thing about credibility is, its hard to earn but really easy to loose ..Team trump  is flailing like a beached whale and its only going to get worse

As for enemies.. I have come to think of some of my own countrymen as the enemy...So many unkool things are being done

Russia hold a grudge - no. Does the US Govt and it's various agencies require an enemy to keep their over bloated military and Security budgets - Yes. Russia has reduced it's military budget this year by 25%. While the US has again increased theirs. USA now spends more on it's military than the next 8 countries combined. Nato is progressing upon Russia's borders not the other way round. Of which that is also another story of broken promises. Russia doesn't trust the West at all and not without good reason - Operation Unthinkable, Berlin Airlift, Reconstruction monies never paid post WW2 and much more. The US managering of the Ukraine Coup. Ukraine on Fire is a no holds barred doco by Oliver Stone. I believe it has been Unofficially banned / not to be shown in the US.

I too think Russia is playing up to Trump's narcissist personalty - saying what he wants to hear. What a choice for the US voters though - Clinton or Trump.

KG_Brandenburg

Rep: 24.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:41 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Russia hold a grudge - no. Does the US Govt and it's various agencies require an enemy to keep their over bloated military and Security budgets - Yes. Russia has reduced it's military budget this year by 25%. While the US has again increased theirs. USA now spends more on it's military than the next 8 countries combined. Nato is progressing upon Russia's borders not the other way round. Of which that is also another story of broken promises. Russia doesn't trust the West at all and not without good reason - Operation Unthinkable, Berlin Airlift, Reconstruction monies never paid post WW2 and much more. The US managering of the Ukraine Coup. Ukraine on Fire is a no holds barred doco by Oliver Stone. I believe it has been Unofficially banned / not to be shown in the US.

And how long have you played any war games.. ?  "know thy enemy and know thyself and you will be victorious in 1000 battles"  regardless of you thinking russia as an enemy, you dont know them very well at all or the mindset that is steep in tradition and national identity

Since when has the US ever been short of enemies..  Russia should still viewed as a threat

correction: I SAID PUTIN, not Russia holds a grudge.. Yea, its an important distinction.Russia might have lowered its defense spending and at the same time has brought several weapon systems to challenge the USA dominance in several areas.. Guess, they spend their defense spending more efficiently than the USA.like tanks with the T-14 Arrmata which is a 5th generation tank I think. Capable of standing toe to toe against the M1a2, new fighter planes, missile defenses,etc

Quote:

I too think Russia is playing up to Trump's narcissist personalty - saying what he wants to hear. What a choice for the US voters though - Clinton or Trump.

Go back and re-read the very first part of that.. WTH man.. You just said, its ok for an adversarial power to manipulating the POTUS and the POTUS has a serious psychological issues.. Do you not see that might be a problem? But hey, atleast it wasnt clinton, right?. She was a crook,liar and a thief but she was also competent and would not embarrass the office  of the POTUS. .. you know, because she is a statesperson..

as im shaking my head in partial disbelief. Please get you head out of fox/brietbart./infowars..  That awesome wave you will feel rushing over you is the ability to use critical thinking skills,observation skills, and just good ole common sense again. I imagine it will feel like being reborn:)

not trying to change your mind..Just pointing you towards the light as you must come to this realization on your own.

There should be a special independent investigator hired  immediately.."To see whats really going on"..These same people that are saying  that there doesnt need to be one are the EXACT same ones that called for clinton to be locked up and had hearing after hearing AND found nothing substantial.. This is most unkool and EXTREMELY hypocritical.. To all that oppose hiring an independent investigator is not only unwise, its Unamerican...

sod98

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:56 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):

And how long have you played any war games.. ?  "know thy enemy and know thyself and you will be victorious in 1000 battles"  regardless of you thinking russia as an enemy, you dont know them very well at all or the mindset that is steep in tradition and national identity

Since when has the US ever been short of enemies..  Russia should still viewed as a threat

correction: I SAID PUTIN, not Russia holds a grudge.. Yea, its an important distinction.Russia might have lowered its defense spending and at the same time has brought several weapon systems to challenge the USA dominance in several areas.. Guess, they spend their defense spending more efficiently than the USA.like tanks with the T-14 Arrmata which is a 5th generation tank I think. Capable of standing toe to toe against the M1a2, new fighter planes, missile defenses,etc

Well done. You have proved my point exactly - some of that US paranoia. When I have more time and not sitting at an airport I will reply further. Infowars.............lol.

Quote:

Go back and re-read the very first part of that.. WTH man.. You just said, its ok for an adversarial power to manipulating the POTUS and the POTUS has a serious psychological issues.. Do you not see that might be a problem? But hey, atleast it wasnt clinton, right?. She was a crook,liar and a thief but she was also competent and would not embarrass the office  of the POTUS. .. you know, because she is a statesperson..

as im shaking my head in partial disbelief. Please get you head out of fox/brietbart./infowars..  That awesome wave you will feel rushing over you is the ability to use critical thinking skills,observation skills, and just good ole common sense again. I imagine it will feel like being reborn:)

not trying to change your mind..Just pointing you towards the light as you must come to this realization on your own.

There should be a special independent investigator hired  immediately.."To see whats really going on"..These same people that are saying  that there doesnt need to be one are the EXACT same ones that called for clinton to be locked up and had hearing after hearing AND found nothing substantial.. This is most unkool and EXTREMELY hypocritical.. To all that oppose hiring an independent investigator is not only unwise, its Unamerican...

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Classic Deflection Pt1

Democrat "Trump is lying" - Republican "At least he doesnt use a private email server"

Democrat "Trump is embarrassing the country" - Republican "At least he doesnt use a private email server"

Democrat "Trump is breaking the law" - Republican "At least he doesnt use a private email server"

Democrat "Trump is spending $100M on bodyguards in 3 months" - Republican "At least he doesnt use a private email server"

****Trump starts nuclear war***** - Republican "At least he doesnt use a private email server"

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:07 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Don't forget this one... Those were the facts when he was a candidate, now he's president.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:44 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Fairs fair, they all lie. Some are better at it like Obama. Clinton tried to cover hers up. While Trump just doesn't give a monkey's.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:13 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg - To answer your last post. So how has Putin displayed any grudge to the US . Over the Cold War........lol. Does Germany, Italy and Japan who actually were at war with the US also present a threat going by that. Has Russia pushed it's borders closer to Western Europe other than support Rebels post a coup made legal by the UN - Ukraine ( already covered that ). If you think Putin presents a risk and not Russia itself, that's naive, as they are the same. It's back to creating enemies from nothing, no evidence, no actions against the West. In fact they have tried to include US on Syrian talks. Or do you mean by the non existent evidence of hacking, election interference.................paranoia. So how did your pick who your enemy is surely not on media but on actions.

I read most media for a balance. I sometimes read Wapo, NYT and listen to CNN and Fox briefly of US media ( many other world media too ). Both of whom ( Fox and CNN ) are as bad as each other. Remember it was CNN that handed Hillary the Election debate questions prior to the debate. It has been me for sometime decrying your MSM as rubbish media. Over 90% of all US media is owned by 6 Multinat Companies. The same parent companies receive the lions share of military and reconstruction contracts. In other words they have a vested interest in what they tell the public. Remember WMD's in Iraq. Bush family owned business for an example - Carlyle Group. Is the biggest private arms dealer in the world. They supply most conflicts in the world today and often both sides. War is good business in the US. I suggest you do some research as what I have said here is public information not state secrets. Maybe you should pick these guys as your enemy as they have done more harm to your country since WW2 than Russia.

It appears you still possibly believe in a two party democratic voting system. Both parties are just the opposite sides of the same coin in reality in many things - Foreign Policy for one, National Security another etc. Clinton is a proved war monger - Butcher of Libya. Also her actions make her a war criminal but she wouldn't be alone in that - Trump in Syria attack and the illegal invasion of Syria. Obama supplying Moderate Terrorists with arms against the legitimate Govt of Syria and so forth.

If you want real Investigative Journalism I suggest you read / watch some of John Pilgers, Greenwald or Oliver Stone productions. Or probably the best of MSM media - UK Guardian. I would be very interested in knowing what you think is good media, so please advise.

Shake your head all you want but if there is nothing in there you won't hear a rattle.

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:57 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Dude.. Putin was a career officer that started his KGB career in 1976 and ended when the USSR fell..  COLD WARRIORS do not suddenly change their views,mistrust and hatred because the political climate changes. Hell, We have old cold warriors that are the same.45 years of mistrust doesnt just disappear over night

Quote:
r do you mean by the non existent evidence of hacking, election interference.................paranoia. So how did your pick who your enemy is surely not on media but on actions.

Dude..there is evidence by 17 Agencies..not counting agencies like MI6.. and Wikileaks was the middleman too disseminate information.. Assange definitely didn't do this because of the american people..WHY, you ask? because he only released it against one side WHICH implies he took a side..Now he released info about both candidates, there would be no problem

As I said. I pick my enemies and i only have 2 or so people i will see burn before my time is up..

the country my country picks as a friend or enemy isnt mine.. Israel,Russia,Saudi Arabia..  These countries should not be trusted . If russia did launch a cyber attack on the USA, that makes them an adversary/enemy if they were nit one before. Israel should never be trusted. Remember the USS Liberty in which over a dozen US sailors died? Just one ofseveral other misdeeds that fly in the face of american goals and self interest does by israel. Saudi ..terrible human rights record and the fact that most the 9/11 hijackers where saudi

You really have no idea of the game being played,do you?

Quote:
Remember WMD's in Iraq. Bush family owned business for an example - Carlyle Group. Is the biggest private arms dealer in the world. They supply most conflicts in the world today and often both sides. War is good business in the US. I suggest you do some research as what I have said here is public information not state secrets. Maybe you should pick these guys as your enemy as they have done more harm to your country since WW2 than Russia...  

Yes media strokes the flames of war. Hurst did in in 1897/98 and was directly responsible for fanning the flames of war with spain. Its called Yellow journalism and is nothing new..  Iraq most likely had WMD's man. just because they were never found doest mean they dont have any but there was no hard evidence they still had an operating chemical weapons department. How can I make that bold statement? because the US,Germany, and france hold that receipt for the chemical tech.How do you think sadaam received the tech? Do i support the bush admin for going into Iraq? Nope.  It was a bad move and the prelude to war was built on a lie like Veitnam.. fyi: The 2nd gulf of tonken incident never happened per McNamara in 1999. Its important because the whole justification for the US official involvement in south-east asia was because of that ONE incident

Quote:
It appears you still possibly believe in a two party democratic voting system. Both parties are just the opposite sides of the same coin in reality in many things - Foreign Policy for one, National Security another etc. Clinton is a proved war monger - Butcher of Libya. Also her actions make her a war criminal but she wouldn't be alone in that - Trump in Syria attack and the illegal invasion of Syria. Obama supplying Moderate Terrorists with arms against the legitimate Govt of Syria and so forth.

Actually I do not believe in the 2 party system... one thing that caught my eye.. Butcher of lybia.. Really? for 4 people..  LOL  more people have died after kadaffi fell.. are their lives any less important then?

You try to give the illusion of impartiality but yet you still use far right talking points which leads me to believe you arn't a moderate at all. This is what you are trying to imply but your comments and some key words scream  far right ideology

I read a variety of sources that are either moderate or lean left..bot not far left which is just as bad as far left. why, not right wing sources?  They lie so much, its god damn embarrassing. I cringe EVERY single time I hear them and their weekly talking point..  In saying all of this. I draw my own conclusion with "mental experiments" and update these conclusions when new evidence comes forth.. my perceptions might not be always right but they tend to be more right that wrong

Do you know how I can tell trump is a BS artist and incompetent? I actually watch footage of him or read his unedited tweets. as I said. There needs to be an independent investigator. It goes well beyond right or left here and to all that stand against something such as an independent investigator, really says alot about them.People cant claim to be looking out for america when they try to crucify clinton with endless hearings but , DONT want a special investigator for trump. This speaks volumes. There might of been evidence of clinton wrong doing but there is definite questions about trump..
Quote:
Shake your head all you want but if there is nothing in there you won't hear a rattle.

LOL  ohh there is plenty..  various strategies from through out the ages of war, 2 degrees,alot of historic data, and an image of a truly perfect set of titties i say this morning

believe what you want dude.. you will not change my mind as i wont change yours

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:35 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

what.. no edit here? well i cant find one..

in anycase..  
this need to say .. made a typo and its imoportant.. forgot the word IF

Now IF he released info about both candidates, there would be no problem

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:01 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:
Has Russia pushed it's borders closer to Western Europe other than support Rebels post a coup made legal by the UN - Ukraine

Seems like u and I had a conversation about this very subject that devolved quickly a few years back. you still bring this up? Really with Putin showing he's more unstable AFTER Ukraine?

how safe would all those new European countries be (former soviet satellites) if the US pulled it's forces out of Europe.. which don't get me wrong.. i'd love the see the US do, like pronto.

You really don't think those spanking new democratic (mostly) countries wouldn't all of a sudden have the same breakaway groups wanting to return to the soviet sphere? Don't get me wrong.. I'm tired of the US getting dragged into european conflicts, but not seeing what is plain as day is beyond...

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:45 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):

Seems like u and I had a conversation about this very subject that devolved quickly a few years back. you still bring this up? Really with Putin showing he's more unstable AFTER Ukraine?

More calculating is the word that would fit better IMO  than Unstable.. Atleast not like Trump unstable.I dont really fault Putin for trying to bring back the good ole days..  His actions are no more objectionable than the US actions in various countries now.. Which is to say,very questionable  actions. Hell, I admire Putin on some levels but that doesnt mean I want to invite in my house or be buddy buddy with him.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:19 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:
Has Russia pushed it's borders closer to Western Europe other than support Rebels post a coup made legal by the UN - Ukraine

how safe would all those new European countries be (former soviet satellites) if the US pulled it's forces out of Europe.. which don't get me wrong.. i'd love the see the US do, like pronto.

You really don't think those spanking new democratic (mostly) countries wouldn't all of a sudden have the same breakaway groups wanting to return to the soviet sphere? Don't get me wrong.. I'm tired of the US getting dragged into european conflicts, but not seeing what is plain as day is beyond...

Yes still conversing a similar subject. It's like preaching to the flat earth society. What has Putin displayed as unstable behaviour. I would have thought illegal invasion and bombing Syria unstable - Trump, supplying moderate terrorists who end up being ISIS and Al Nusra unstable - Obama and bombing Libya back into the dark ages unstable - Libya. But the US always seems to think International Laws don't apply to them - illegal invasion of Iraq.

Ukraine as I have pointed out and has come to light in the last 12 mths was unashamedly a US coup. I did at the time put a clip of a old Ukraine Govt MP explain how this coup was going to take place some 2mths before the act. Hungry, Austria and some other countries have actively petitioned on behalf of Russia recently. Those Eastern European countries who have joined Nato have also experienced large scale anti Nato exercises that have been reported in European media.

Like I keep saying. War is a profitable business to be in and US FP shows that and so does Military weapons exports - Number 1 in the world USA.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:31 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:
Like I keep saying. War is a profitable business to be in and US FP shows that and so does Military weapons exports - Number 1 in the world USA.

Interesting.. Who exactly has been producing millions of automatic rifles per year for export as a way to raise hard cash for decades? Need something bigger? We just have to have one of those laying around also from pre 1990 as a matter of fact also.. if the price is right..

Soviet, some old soviet countries and China it's big biz to produce and keep economy afloat.. Germany.. Israel. Guess they are proliferaters also, fighting every day to stay alive among a area surrounded by devils?

sod98

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:59 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Quote:

Interesting.. Who exactly has been producing millions of automatic rifles per year for export as a way to raise hard cash for decades? Need something bigger? We just have to have one of those laying around also from pre 1990 as a matter of fact also.. if the price is right..

Soviet, some old soviet countries and China it's big biz to produce and keep economy afloat.. Germany.. Israel. Guess they are proliferaters also, fighting every day to stay alive among a area surrounded by devils?

USA 1st, GB 2nd, then Russia. But USA easy number 1 - GB for the first time in a long time 2nd - massive weapons sales deal with Saudi A. Remember it's not just rifles - tanks, aircraft etc. Russia had been 2nd for the last 15yrs til 2016. List put out approx 2mths ago, I'll see if I can find it.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:44 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

all I have to say after today is...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

The news is the best TV show lately!

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:01 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Yes..  the news was good...  waiting for it to get even better

sod98

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:52 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Is that the " stop probe " business. It's nothing. Hillary stopped the probe into UBS if you remember rightly - https://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/30/hillary-clinton-ubs-tax-evasion-settlement-foundation

They are all at it. Not one of them beyond corruption. Hillary was clever whereas Trump is just out there.

KG_Brandenburg - Hillary was called " Butcher of Libya not over Benghazi but over regime change in Libya resulting in thousands of deaths that she was trying to stop. The country was coming in from the cold. Gave money to Sarkozy for an election, free health and education all of which were to a high standard. Libya I believe had the highest standard of living in the ME - now destroyed due to her democracy.

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:05 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

They are all at it. Not one of them beyond corruption. Hillary was clever whereas Trump is just out there.

KG_Brandenburg - Hillary was called " Butcher of Libya not over Benghazi but over regime change in Libya resulting in thousands of deaths that she was trying to stop. The country was coming in from the cold. Gave money to Sarkozy for an election, free health and education all of which were to a high standard. Libya I believe had the highest standard of living in the ME - now destroyed due to her democracy.

OMG  you got to be f*cking kidding me. The right wanted a regime change from the start from what I remember and had zero issue with it..  And even though she had a part in it, she wasnt the only player here.. With the above BS answer, yea, you loose general credibility on the topic with me. Again with your far right talking points and now  .. Who coined the term Butcher of lybia?  where did you hear it from ? was it brietbart,fox,or infowars? as I never have heard that her called that. Wonder what ya call bush  as regime change is regime change..LOL  

appears to me, that this is used as some kind of excuse for the POTUS actions..  "lock her up" was the chant about Clinton with some emails that were labeled possibly "C" or confidential. The lowest classification of security.. Trump HAD the ambassador and and the foreign minister at the WH at the personal request of Putin..and 1 is well known in intel circles as a spymaster.This was a DAY after he fired Comey for possibly not playing ball with trumps possible Russia dealings. In this meeting, he gave VERY sensitive information that was at the top of classifications . From what I have heard, you have different levels of classification You have Confidential, Secret, Top Secret for the classifications but then you have "code-word information" that is high compartmentalized and is truly For very few eyes only

And you dont see nothing wrong with the chain of events^^..  Dude, we were all born ignorant. its up to us if we choose to stay that way. I might be wrong occasionally but i dont think I am here. Coincidences are rare in the universe and there are just too many fires to not be something more to it. Analogy time:Ya trump supporters cant see the forest because all ya can see is the trees.. Ya might want to back out of that forest, because its going to be a pretty big forest fire and ya might get burned

You might try too counter tthe above argument by saying that Bush had putin at his ranch and let him be apart of the presidential daily briefing . This is all very trueBUT he did not do this on a whim like trump did. He asked his national security team to put together a special briefing just for putin. All the information givin to Putin was vetted and definatelty was not on the same level of clearance trumps

Quote:
now destroyed due to her democracy.

not the only player and could not of done anything without alot of support internally as well as externally.. AND "HER" democracy..  Like Trumps "military"  The right sure likes to put ownership on things

Everyone who supports this POS at the time of his impeachment are traitors. Atleast with ISIS, I know they want to destroy my country or way of life.. Some of trump supporters want the exact same but say they are doing it for the good of america or that consider themselves great americans..

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:46 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

@sod98

I took you for a trump supporter and didnt occur to see where you are located.. so  not USA

hmm, This is odd because many of your talking points are very right leaning which is why i said so much in atleast 1 post

I tend to post aggressively when I believe them to be trumpites.. but unlike some of these loyal trump supporters, i dont resort to name calling

1)The biggest failing in your arguments about trump is that Trump is like the ones that came before him..  so its just the status quo..  Biggest difference between him and his predecessors is they respected the office in which they held and tried to uphold tradition. Trump looks at like he is entitled to it or its that ultimate goal to be a success. He is so damn clueless, its embarrassing

2) not being in the US, how do you know whats truly going on here? Ohh , you can read or watch TV like we all do but here there is a feeling in the air that cant be projected on a screen..It also has to do with the rights that the constitution/bill of rights bestow on every american and a person like trump who would do away with them if he could. Trump has autocratic tendencies for all to see if people would open their eyes. Autocratic-like leaders are not compatible with anything like the Bill of rights or similar

Trump will be impeached...Its just a matter of time.If it isn't before the mid terms, it will bwe the day after when the house is dem controlled

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Seriously...the National news is turning into tabloid theater tv.  Like the National Inquirer but mostly true.  Growing number of Republicans are hedging their bets and starting to bail on Trump.  Like what happened with Watergate.  Richard Painter who served under Bush is one of his worst critics and exposing his vulnerable ethics violations.  

Need a flow chart to keep up with the leaks and scandal of day.  Trump can't stop the damaging leaks.  It's getting out of control and getting worse.

Today Washington Post had yet another leak with secret audio recording of Kevin McCarthy opening his big mouth again on audio tape.  I watched the interview with the journalist whom wrote the story.  The Source let them listen to the recording but would not give them a copy.  McCarthy said that Dana Rorrabacher and Trump are paid by Putin.  I get Trump but why Dana?  Maybe Russia wants to purchase properties in Orange County?

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: