Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1219
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:05 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
I have worked in the business world for 20+ years.  Let me tell you...there had better be a VERY good reason to have meetings.  The first thing is "what is the purpose of this meeting" any good business person has to answer.  And having some drinks at a reception or not remembering is complete BULLSH*T answer.  The reason is usually about how to make for each other or proposal for mutually beneficial interests.  If Kushner and the Russian Bank under sanctions gave conflicting statements for the reason of the meeting at Trump Tower in December that is huge red flag.

I'm 99.9% sure that Kushner likely under the advice of Trump made arrangements for $ laundering either direct or via Bank of Cyprus front.  Finally we got word that Kushners "family" business...you know the one his dad went to federal prison for...will be audited.  It is another huge red flag what could be the legitimate reason for such a meeting with a Bank that was under sanctions.  Worse is when Kushner asked for access to Russian-owned facilities.  Obviously this was done to evade law enforcement or intelligence agency surveillance.  Why else would he ask for such a strange request.  It's all about the $$$ for President Gekko all the time.  That was the purpose of all the meetings.  You can say that with 100%.

This reminds me of the BCCI banking scandal in early 90's when that bank was notorious for money laundering to hide identities of intelligence agencies, drug lords and other secret interests.  Many of the same shady characters.  Just the fact Mannafort was known to deposit money at Bank of Cyprus and one of Trump's cabinet members is affiliated with that Bank are also big red flags.  Get ready for the sh*t to really hit the fan soon.
Pence is lawyering up!  Those Criminal Defense attorneys are quite expensive.

You seriously need to learn the definition of a conspiracy theorists. Just one for you " a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for an unexplained event ". That places you in the mix - Trump / Russia ( no evidence ). I think you will also find in a court of law that only evidence holds weight not speculation. And it will require evidence to prove a case of Russian hacking, election interference and collusion between the Trump Camp and the Russian Govt.

" We can safely assume that Russian election hacking happened ". Based upon what exactly. 17 US Spy Agencies, Five Eyes - 4 Allied countries who can spy upon any US citizen and combined they can't find one trace of Russian hacking.......................lol. Not to mention election interference. It's exactly WDM's just with the word Russian Interference instead. How gullible naive and paranoid can you get. Gullible and naive to believe once again the lines - " trust us, we have seen " when it comes to your Govt's proof. Paranoid over the continued falsehood of what has become Russophobia 1960's style. The rest of that paragraph rant is near meaningless. I even tried to get drunk to understand it but that didn't decipher it's meaning either.

Trump's obstruction - asking Comey to be loyal isn't anything but asking. How you read anymore into it is beyond belief.

So you have watched Ukraine on Fire then. It does explain the using something you appear not to understand. It's called evidence. The evidence provided shows who financed the coup and who the main players were - USA mainly. If you believe USA's Oliver Stone lied / iinaccuracies, please explain where. As after reading your post I to believe that your sharp mind may have picked up things his investigative teams missed. Stone has a nasty habit of doing doco's on important people and incidents. Remember Untold History of the USA where 3 teams of investigators tried their best to pull apart his doco. Anything less than 100% correct was never used. Once again you display your paranoia over beliefs that differ to yours. I guess when put into context USA has deep paranoid thoughts pushed upon it's public over Muslims, Russia, China and Nth Korea..................I forgot Mexicans. Forgetting their own part in world affairs - what is it now 55 countries attacked.

ps Paranoia - unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:37 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Here's another Trump disgrace - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/18/us-plane-shoots-down-syrian-aircraft

Surely this sort of unprovoked attack upon the legitimate Govt of Syria's forces is another war crime ( something he could be kicked from Govt for ). But these things don't seem to be illegal and go uninvestigated. Even though these rebels fight against Syria and US are illegally on Syrian soil. USA are too busy chasing paper tigers - Russia hacking etc.

Some will make their excuses for it sadly.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:34 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Here's the US citizens way out of having Trump as your leader for the possible next 8 years. I know he didn't start the illegal invasion or bombing of Syria ( Obama did ) but he kept it going - complicit. There will also be others who would go with him of course - Bush Jnr in Iraq, Bill Clinton bombing 1993 of Iraq, Obama with Syria, Hillary with Libya and many others but that's the price of freedom.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

In a non paranoid country this may have been a good idea - https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/94589547/us-president-donald-trump-backtracks-on-cyber-unit-with-russia-after-harsh-criticism

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:14 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Ban on transgenders in the Military - https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/95150844/donald-trump-announces-ban-on-transgender-people-in-us-military

Surely this is a very good move. But did transgenders really serve in the US Military or was that just a very bad proposal not yet taken up by anyone ( Bradley Manning after the fact excused ). Surely they didn't serve in the front lines, just the rear. Imagine that, handbags at dawn. High heeled combat boots. Maybe a recon brigade - Dykes on bikes. Liberalization of the Military.........................lol.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:11 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Here's one thing I have learned being in the military for the past 20 years... Making any type of disparaging comments against a fellow soldier only serves to weaken. Comments like yours Sod, weaken, not strengthen. I'll serve with anyone who will show and give respect and put the mission before self.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:44 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Here's one thing I have learned being in the military for the past 20 years... Making any type of disparaging comments against a fellow soldier only serves to weaken. Comments like yours Sod, weaken, not strengthen. I'll serve with anyone who will show and give respect and put the mission before self.

Lovely PC words which I would expect nothing less from you. But as we all know actions speak louder than words. Liberalization of anything has undoubtedly weakened not strengthened. Simply look at the US Military's record not just encompassing transgenders but in general. Lost conflicts in Somalia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Laos etc. In an age of accepting drug use, prescribed drug use, individual rights over the majority, easing of regulations and so forth. But I guess in military terms you just have to accept what you are told without thinking for yourself esp in the lower ranks.

Mission before self had nothing to do with this discussion. That's a separate discussion again.

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Oh right. Standing up for your men and women who are under your command is PC. Spoken like someone who has never served.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:04 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Oh right. Standing up for your men and women who are under your command is PC. Spoken like someone who has never served.

You said men or women.They are the third sex I believe it is called. You sound like a person who served alright - breakfast , lunch and tea. Why get so offended ( unless there is something you would like to share..or not ). I only speak what others believe including myself, maybe not everyone of course.  Having these people serve in the military only makes them a laughing stock and the military.  

Standing up for your guys is one thing but the point is transgenders shouldn't be in the military. You would be perfectly happy to have your commander as a transgender. What next - blind snipers, mute comms operators and maybe pilot with Tourettes or a cross dressing Admiral. For you to believe that's ok with transgenders in the military it shows how far the West has lost it's morals and dignity with some people. I don't propose naming and shaming them etc. Just don't let them join.

Very liberal but very naive of you. Can you imagine a transgender Police Commissioner...............lol. Who could take them seriously. That applies to any position of authority, office or service. You must have served in the Navy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

Just for you.

l

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:07 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

"only makes them a laughing stock and the military." "Who could take them seriously." These are your reactions, not problems with the soldiers themselves.

We're not laughing at them in Canada and I doubt they are in the US. We take them seriously. Is there a job they can't do? I can't think of any. I am not sure what your point of not letting them serve is. There are minimum standards to meet when any military, if you meet them, you can serve.

You believe they shouldn't serve, why?

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:44 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
"only makes them a laughing stock and the military." "Who could take them seriously." These are your reactions, not problems with the soldiers themselves.

We're not laughing at them in Canada and I doubt they are in the US. We take them seriously. Is there a job they can't do? I can't think of any. I am not sure what your point of not letting them serve is. There are minimum standards to meet when any military, if you meet them, you can serve.

You believe they shouldn't serve, why?

A good question. The answer isn't a reflection upon their desire to serve their country but on the grounds of human biology. First transgenders suffer from depression and suicide to a far greater degree than any other sectors of society. I'm not sure about US or Canada's policy in relation to firearms use. But stats and common sense dictates that mental illness and guns don't mix. 41% of transgender persons in the 18 to 44 age range are suicidal ( compared to 4.6% of general population ). This is a serious risk for personnel who are around weapons or operating machinery or aircraft. If this were the only issue, it would be enough to justify the medical ban. A soldier patrolling around Taliban territory in Afghanistan who runs into medical issues has to be evacuated by helicopter. That puts the crew at risk. Helicopter crashes have made up a sizable chunk of the American death toll. Since medical personnel in Afghanistan won’t be equipped to deal with transgender problems, he will have to be flown out to Germany.  And then to America. The political crusade for a transgender military is selfish and irresponsible. It demands that the military put the lives of others at risk to cater to the emotional whims of their identity politics.

Transgender operations and hormone therapy requires constant monitoring by a doctor. They carry serious health risks. Some of those risks require serious medications and ongoing management. The Rand study being touted by transgender advocates who claim that medical expenses will only be in the millions relies on a statistical bait and switch. The actual cost is estimated to be in the billions.

In July, the House of Representatives voted down Missouri Republican Rep. Vicky Hartzler’s amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have banned the military from funding such treatments.Paying for transition-related surgeries for military service members and their families is beyond comprehensible.Perhaps they have forgotten that US military was forged to be one of the world’s strongest fighting forces, not a government-funded, politically correct, medical sex change clinic for people with gender dysphoria. ( Gender dysphoria, the common diagnosis for one who feels at odds with his or her birth gender, develops from prolonged anxiety and depression. People are not born that way ). Over 60 percent of this diverse population suffer from co-existing mental disorders. Consider Bradley Manning (now Chelsea Manning), a former Army soldier who was so psychologically and emotionally unbalanced that he stole confidential documents from the military and forwarded them to WikiLeaks according to some.

The military is expected to prepare its members in warfare to kill, destroy, and break enemies. The most important factors in preparing a strong military are not hormone therapy, surgical sex changes, or politically correct education.

There is more if that isn't enough for you. Some of this has been taken from media releases on the topic.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-10.41.03-AM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  420.81 KB
 Viewed:  7219 Time(s)

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-10.41.03-AM.png

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:47 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Remember this guy.................lol.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-10.58.04-AM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 MB
 Viewed:  7217 Time(s)

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-10.58.04-AM.png

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:56 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

"The most important factors in preparing a strong military are not hormone therapy, surgical sex changes, or politically correct education."

Correct, it never will be, even with allowing transgender personnel to serve.

If you are fit to do the job, you can do the job. Leadership does not discriminate. Its really that simple.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:23 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
"The most important factors in preparing a strong military are not hormone therapy, surgical sex changes, or politically correct education."

Correct, it never will be, even with allowing transgender personnel to serve.

If you are fit to do the job, you can do the job. Leadership does not discriminate. Its really that simple.

They aren't fit to hold a weapon, operate machinery etc on the grounds of depression associated with their transgender issues. I understand what you are saying but that in it's self raises issues. They have to be fit to serve mentally as well as physically. Leadership does discriminate - the weak are weeded out and don't progress further. Maybe it's different in the Americas as it appears to be. In a time when the US are chasing recruits they certainly are chasing anyone to fill the ranks. These people don't strengthen only weaken a military struggling success and acknowledgement in modern times. A another version of throwing the very old and very young into the fight ,now we have the left overs.

Even you must realize that. A good argument but a failed one. I see the media paint a lovely picture of these new brave warrriors but it will come back to bite someone on the bum at some stage.

e6412718c04e77c1614f2735eddbeba8--klinger-mash-mash-tv.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  70.36 KB
 Viewed:  7203 Time(s)

e6412718c04e77c1614f2735eddbeba8--klinger-mash-mash-tv.jpg

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:33 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Yes, we discriminate based on performance.

You've laced your argument with jokes and insults against transgender pers. That makes me believe you don't care about who serves in a foreign military, especially when it comes to the US Military and that you are just using this issue to vent true feelings about transgender people.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:52 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Yes, we discriminate based on performance.

You've laced your argument with jokes and insults against transgender pers. That makes me believe you don't care about who serves in a foreign military, especially when it comes to the US Military and that you are just using this issue to vent true feelings about transgender people.

Get over yourself. You asked " why " they shouldn't served and I gave you a correct and logical answer. Concede that you were wrong. Yes I placed humour within parts of my argument but lets not be prissy. I do use humour in most of my statements. You are far too sensitive and don't start with that anti American thing. When it has been me defending Trump over these bogus accusations starting pre-elections. Man up and admit when you were wrong again instead of trying to defend the undefendableor giving further PC rubbish. It's just you or DJ always crying about something when you are wrong and can't admit it.

Max-Klinger.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.35 KB
 Viewed:  7190 Time(s)

Max-Klinger.jpg

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:58 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

What would be interesting is to see who agrees given both sides of the argument - fit to do the job
                                                                                                          - unfit due to transgender issues like depression, anxiety and suicide

No right or wrong answers just individual opinions. And i won't make any comments on their choice as it is their opinion as stated. That's me being serious mooxe for a change. Actual I thought my answer to your original question wasn't too bad either ?

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:01 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

The medical screening you undergo in the recruitment phase can catch depression, anxiety and suicidal issues. If detected, your candidacy in that particular area will be even more heavily scrutinized and you may be rejected. If a transgender person is rejected based on medical requirements for whatever trade they choose, then they aren't fit to serve, just like everyone else who tries to join. They should not be rejected simply for being transgender.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:10 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
The medical screening you undergo in the recruitment phase can catch depression, anxiety and suicidal issues. If detected, your candidacy in that particular area will be even more heavily scrutinized and you may be rejected. If a transgender person is rejected based on medical requirements for whatever trade they choose, then they aren't fit to serve, just like everyone else who tries to join. They should not be rejected simply for being transgender.

Totally agree. But when you do a little research it becomes very obvious to all that they all suffer at least one of these issues if not all. That's even admitted by themselves. Mentally they aren't fir for service on the grounds of either depression, anxiety or suicide. Things that would keep you or I out of service as well. That's being treated as equal. Easy.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:32 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

More Democracy. - https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/95719866/us-president-donald-trump-picks-fresh-fight-with-venezuela

Where there's oil there's foreign intervention - https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/06/28/how-to-save-venezuela/the-us-bears-blame-for-the-crisis-in-venezuela-and-it-should-stop-intervening-there

Or is it just me making up these stories. Like the post of the 17 Spy Agencies that some don't believe exist even if it's the Coast Guard among the FBI and NSA etc. May be the Business inside have made a mistake - https://www.businessinsider.com.au/17-agencies-of-the-us-intelligence-community-2013-5?r=US&IR=T#the-central-intelligence-agency-spies-on-foreign-governments-and-organizes-covert-ops-1

very-funny-humor-cartoon-jokes-on-democracy.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.54 KB
 Viewed:  7083 Time(s)

very-funny-humor-cartoon-jokes-on-democracy.gif

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: