note: Cathartes moved GJS to LSA June 6, 2013 (and also added lots of new stuff) ... which was version 6.0 beta.
Big thanks to Cathartes and everyone else who created and contributed to this mod.
Steiner and I played the Grand Campaign of GJS 8.0 a bit more than 100 battles. Things seemed to be working well, but we each took notes of things we thought could be better. Real life got busy for me, and so was unable to continue our Campaign.
Four or five days ago, I noticed Matrix released a new patch for LSA (v6.00.01), which prompted me to update GJS with some things taken from our notes.
Gold, Juno, Sword mod requires the following to be installed first:
1. Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem game
2. LSA patch version: v6.00.01
Run (double click) the CCLSAModGJS9v9.0.exe file.
After installation, double click the "Launch CC LSA GJS9.0" desktop icon
new for version 9.0
- Bayeux to Rauray connection reinstated. Several Bayeux entry VL's relocated.
- Creully map: recoded some dirt roads and entry to fields, so vehicles can move through.
- All Mortars fire time reduced
- German Heavy MG42 availble to select in all three columns
- Airstrikes and several small arms tweaked
- Allied Command teams increased from 4 to 5 man.
- 9/3 Brit: small reduction in tank for reenforcement
- !st Special: small reduction in tank for reenforcement
- 1. 12 12 SS: three reenforcements instead of two.
- KG Meyer: corrected error of too many Light MG42
Last edited by GameRat on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
In August of 2004, Zappi, Homba, Bambam887, RedScorpion and MOOXE all pitched
in to create this Close Combat site. I would to thank all the people who have visited
and found this site to thier liking. I hope you had time to check out some
of the great Close Combat mods and our forums. I'd also like to thank
all the members of our volunteer staff that have helped over
the years, and all our users that contributed to this site!