Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
thehun

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:46 pm Post subject: "Cannot find Plugins folder" Sorry , likely an old Reply with quote

Hi I'm running windows seven and recently re-installed my cc Invasion Normandy game. I am trying to run the Ortona mod (I have the original game cd.) and when i run cfg manager there are no mods listed.  For a split second when i re-installed cfg manager, the screen flashed "cannot find Plugin folder" despite that it is next to the config exe. and contains the mod plugins i put there. Any help would be appreciated.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:44 am Post subject: Re: "Cannot find Plugins folder" Sorry , likely an Reply with quote

Could you tell me exactly what your folder structure looks like? Include the drive name to (C, D, E...). For CC5 and Config Manager please.

To fast forward a bit if you know these are all good, ensure you are running Config Manager with administrator rights, it is required.

Please have a look at the GJS install guide, http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3

Following those steps as a guide only you should have an error free install.

thehun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:22 pm Post subject: Re: "Cannot find Plugins folder" Sorry , likely an Reply with quote

Hello Mooxe, thank you for your quick reply.   I am running as admin , installed everything as instructed -version shows 5.01.  I'm including screen shots for a more clear answer to your question regarding routing.  And again loaded from an original cd.  -game runs fine    Johann

Capture2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.31 KB
 Viewed:  3580 Time(s)

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.74 KB
 Viewed:  3580 Time(s)

Capture.PNG

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:22 pm Post subject: Re: "Cannot find Plugins folder" Sorry , likely an Reply with quote

Ok, folder structure is fine. Are you getting errors installing the mod still? Not sure if you installed mod correctly yet.

If Config Manager is flipping you an error, please screenshot and post here.

thehun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:31 pm Post subject: Re: "Cannot find Plugins folder" Sorry , likely an Reply with quote

Hi the only thing that has flashed quickly was "Plugin floder not found" although it is in the same folder as the CFG exe ?

thehun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:37 pm Post subject: Re: "Cannot find Plugins folder" Sorry , likely an Reply with quote

Hello Mooxe, sorry using your time , but maybe engaging with your questions allowed me to push through and find the solution ....  I took the individual Pln files out of their folders and dropped them into the Plugins folder and now they show up when I run Cfg manager.  Thanks again for your quick respone and helpful direction...  Johann

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:45 pm Post subject: Re: "Cannot find Plugins folder" Sorry , likely an Reply with quote

I think I understand the problem now. You placed the ZIP files in the correct folder. The ZIP files need to be unzipped and the PLN file placed in the plugin folder. Happy you got it working. You have made it farther than 99% of people who own Close Combat. Please post any other problems you encounter.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: