Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
 Author
dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:57 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

With all due respect to Zelensky and his Ukrainian comrades....I wish they would please STFU about demanding No-Fly Zone over their air space.  Noticed Putin responded to those comments.  Glad Biden and NATO did not take the bait and was hard pass.  Yet Ukraine won't take no for answer and keeps pressure to directly intervene in their war with Russia.  Good to see NATO and Biden are refusing to budge to their relentless pressure to escalate war.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:09 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

https://knowinsiders.com/who-is-ukrainian-negotiator-denis-kireev-and-fact-about-his-death-russian-spy-34233.html

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:20 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

paratmar wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):
paratmar wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Didn't take long for Russia to use the tried and true method of just destroying cities.

Maybe the Russian tactic is to obliterate cities to force the Ukraine into submission, rather than winning the ground war?

Your question is formulated as a ready answer). First of all, IMHO, you need to ask the question "Who benefits?" Is Russia declaring everywhere that the Russians and the inhabitants of Ukraine are one nation. Are them beneficial to destroy their own? The video of the destruction speaks only of the use of modern means of war by both sides. Can your see from it which side uses them thoughtlessly and not wisely? I am not saying that one of the sides is white and fluffy, and the other is not. I'm wondering why your're so sure. Maybe you have additional sources throughout Ukraine in addition to the media and open sources? I just want to know how you evaluate the information, and not to refute or convince you of something. Thanks in advance for your reply)

Russia benefits. Either they pound Ukraine into submission or win the ground war. Source: History of Grozny & grad bombardment videos.

Russia can choose to stop at any time. The defenders have no choice.

So you mean that if Scotland decides to secede from England and ask for protection from Russia, then the British, having failed to suppress their resistance with a ground operation, may decide to destroy their cities in order to force them into submission? Even despite many years of joint glorious history, one culture and multiple family ties?

You've seen the videos of grad rockets, artillery and missiles hitting residential sites right?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:24 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
With all due respect to Zelensky and his Ukrainian comrades....I wish they would please STFU about demanding No-Fly Zone over their air space.  Noticed Putin responded to those comments.  Glad Biden and NATO did not take the bait and was hard pass.  Yet Ukraine won't take no for answer and keeps pressure to directly intervene in their war with Russia.  Good to see NATO and Biden are refusing to budge to their relentless pressure to escalate war.

I don't think NATO or individual countries part of NATO will continue to watch if the war drags on. Eventually war crimes will be committed with indisputable video evidence causing an outcry for intervention.

I hope the regular Ukrainian soldier knows this as all foreign aid depends on their actions.

Nobody wants the war to escalate. Its up to the Russians to de-escalate.

paratmar

Rep: 34.5
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:27 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

You've seen the videos of grad rockets, artillery and missiles hitting residential sites right?[/quote]
Yes, I have seen many of these videos. But I could not determine the identity of these missiles and shells, but were you able to consider this? How?

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:42 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

I understand that Senator Lindsey Graham's Twitter and Fox News comments are being amplified on Russian State Media.  Please note this man is an IDIOT that has no respect in USA except for maybe some people in his tiny state of South Carolina.  He is not any official spokesman of US policy just represents the very worst of America, he is war hawk, kisses Trump's ass then pretends to be anti-Coup the next day.  This guy has been a fool in the Senate for many years, always wants war all the time.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:00 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Typical example of lies in wartime:

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/25/1083213601/russian-warship-tells-ukrainian-soldiers-to-surrender-they-profanely-refuse

Then:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93BTR47nbR4

Details (from russian side):  https://www-vesti-ru.translate.goog/article/2683962?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:14 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

In fact, the scary thing is that most people are sure that only they know the truth, while others are mistaken. It's scary, because in the end we can disappear from the Earth - both those who were right and those who were wrong. I hope the chaos we create doesn't consume us. As one of my acquaintances Anthropologist said - If anything will destroys humanity, it is Greed and Stupidity.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:24 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin stated that if Ukraine "continues to behave like this," it will "endanger the future of its statehood."

Source: Putin’s address broadcasted on the Rossiya 24 [Russia 24] TV channel

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/5/7328496/

....and there you have it. The pretext to annexing the Ukraine.

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:24 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Just know that most Americans and NATO as well working hard to resist idiots like Senator Graham. Also the stupidity of Ukrainian officials pressuring us for No-Fly zone.  America is very tired of constant state of war and no interest in sending troops.  Defending our NATO comrades from aggression, yes.  Escalating war in Ukraine and trying to poke fight with Putin, no.

Also I hope the dumb Russian soldiers firing night flare on top of Nuclear plant and shooting 20mm at building got disciplined. I heard the announcement of Ukrainian plant operators speaking in Russian trying to tell the soldiers to stop shooting it puts Russian solders own lives in peril.  Also if nuclear meltdown like Chernoybyl the toxic fumes would put Russian lands also at risk.  The claim Ukrainians shot at their own nuclear plant ridiculous lie.
I don't think that was on purpose, Russian commanders I hope learned their lesson to better train their advancing forces.

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:39 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin stated that if Ukraine "continues to behave like this," it will "endanger the future of its statehood."

Source: Putin’s address broadcasted on the Rossiya 24 [Russia 24] TV channel

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/5/7328496/

....and there you have it. The pretext to annexing the Ukraine.

...and maybe the pretext to reformate the Ukraine, ...and maybe the pretext to diveid the Ukraine, ...and maybe the pretext to eleminate the Ukraine fisicaly, ...and maybe the pretext to ....many others options) who know...

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:48 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Just know that most Americans and NATO as well working hard to resist idiots like Senator Graham. Also the stupidity of Ukrainian officials pressuring us for No-Fly zone.  America is very tired of constant state of war and no interest in sending troops.  Defending our NATO comrades from aggression, yes.  Escalating war in Ukraine and trying to poke fight with Putin, no.

Also I hope the dumb Russian soldiers firing night flare on top of Nuclear plant and shooting 20mm at building got disciplined. I heard the announcement of Ukrainian plant operators speaking in Russian trying to tell the soldiers to stop shooting it puts Russian solders own lives in peril.  Also if nuclear meltdown like Chernoybyl the toxic fumes would put Russian lands also at risk.  The claim Ukrainians shot at their own nuclear plant ridiculous lie.
I don't think that was on purpose, Russian commanders I hope learned their lesson to better train their advancing forces.

I completely agree. And paraphrasing a well-known Latin proverb - Stupidity humanum est....and could kill.

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:33 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Ukraine is just one field on the world chessboard. A civil war on this field is the dream of all those who are against Russia, since this is an ideal war from their point of view - Russians against Russians. History may repeat itself as after 1917-22. Just as then, foreign intervention is possible. But there is one important difference - Nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants. I would pray that everything quikly ends here and does not spread further. But Iam afraid its only begining of chessmate.

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:54 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

No very different circumstances.  After surrender to Germans in WWI, yes Civil War.  Ukraine definitely had no part of Russia whatsoever past 30+ as independent sovereign nation.  Only some ethnic Russians living in Ukraine and even they are not all loyal towards mother Russia  

Now reports of Russians surrendering and sabotaging vehicles on purpose to run out of fuel.  Looks like Russia is largely dependent on conscript army of recruits whom are poorly trained. Conscripts appear to have very low morale and eager to surrender.  This might explain why the strange delay of convoy headed towards Kiev been stuck for days barely moving.  Young conscripts don't have stomach for dangerous urban combat as invaders in land that looks like Stalingrad battlefields.  The smell of death and sight of dead Partisan resistance fighters taking psychological toll on Russian invaders.

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:36 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
No very different circumstances.  After surrender to Germans in WWI, yes Civil War.  Ukraine definitely had no part of Russia whatsoever past 30+ as independent sovereign nation.  Only some ethnic Russians living in Ukraine and even they are not all loyal towards mother Russia  

Now reports of Russians surrendering and sabotaging vehicles on purpose to run out of fuel.  Looks like Russia is largely dependent on conscript army of recruits whom are poorly trained. Conscripts appear to have very low morale and eager to surrender.  This might explain why the strange delay of convoy headed towards Kiev been stuck for days barely moving.  Young conscripts don't have stomach for dangerous urban combat as invaders in land that looks like Stalingrad battlefields.  The smell of death and sight of dead Partisan resistance fighters taking psychological toll on Russian invaders.

Are Welsh Anglo-Saxons or Celts? No one else, except those who live there, distinguishes them from each other. Although I think they are proud of their culture, and in fact they are all British. So Ukrainians and Russians are a mixture of nations with minimal cultural characteristics. My grandfather's brother lived in Ukraine and now there are many of his descendants. He and my grandfather belong to the Mari people, a Finno-Ugric ethnic group. But we are all Russians, since Russian is not a nationality, but a cultural identity. So this civil war. And the civil war is the most cruel and difficult, as it is fought between brothers. But after this fight, the brothers, having found out which of them is the leader, will unite and become stronger. Therefore, the task of their opponents is to weaken them with this fight as much as possible. This is how it is perceived in Russia. I describe it for those who want to understand the other side. I absolutely do not claim to be true. It's my personal opinion. As Socrates said - I know that I don't know anything .... but I know at least this).

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:45 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

How many refugees has Russia taken?

paratmar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:52 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
How many refugees has Russia taken?

Hardly a lot, since the vast majority of people in Ukraine are not afraid of genocide from advancing troops for the reasons that I mentioned above. They usually run away in fear of mass persecution by the victors.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:52 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
Typical example of lies in wartime:

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/25/1083213601/russian-warship-tells-ukrainian-soldiers-to-surrender-they-profanely-refuse

Then:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93BTR47nbR4

Details (from russian side):  https://www-vesti-ru.translate.goog/article/2683962?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp  

But you ignore a big difference - the error has been pointed out by many news outlets and fact checkers, including the Ukraine military itself- this is no secret, there is no gotcha!
https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/02/28/snake-island-ukrainian-soldiers-survived/

Where is the Russian truth or apology for the lies told about the Kursk, Chernobyl or Buynaksk bombings?

Nice try at a diversion though  Rolling Eyes

paratmar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:13 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

An example of presenting information from a joke: An 80-year-old grandfather comes to a sex therapist and says: How can I improve my sex life so that I can have sex more times, Doctor: So you grandfather has been for many years already. Grandfather: My neighbor is also 80 years old, but he says that he can have sex many times. Doctor: Well, you can say that you can many times too!)

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:21 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

It raises questions then about how these countries are brothers and how Russia is only engaging military targets.... yet there's 1.5million refugees?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Jump to: