Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1212
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
cipressina0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:19 am Post subject: ORDERS: 12TH JUNE MORNING Reply with quote

Any team member can conduct strategic moves once orders are posted. These orders are listed in the order they are to be carried out. Support, Movements, Objectives

Support
Amfreville mortar
Pont Abbe mortar+air
St jorge mortar
Perieresmortar

we save one mortar and air for the moves of the evening
, Movements
none
, Objectives
Amphreville:
. The Elephants do not have MG's in this Mod, so hit them from the flanks.
As for map objectives: contain them and be economical on tanks. Try and unse the R3 on the flanks of those tank destroyers to take them out

Pont L'Abbe:
The usual, Contain them as best Possible. I suspect they will use this BG in a last days push as they have lost no tanks, while we have. No more tanks are to be lost here by us.

St Jores:
be careful in St Jores, do not go for th route unless you are SURE you have a good chance.

Perriers:
Slowly push accross the map, try and get the ground back that was lost earlier, or try and get into that cover in the south. They have to be hurting for armour here for sure, so conserve ours
[/quote]

Last edited by cipressina0 on Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:40 am; edited 6 times in total

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

From the 2IC:

"Next turn we should move in the 331 in St jorge and push forward the the
and the 39 to lessay.
we should do it now while they dont have support will be cutting of Periers
and we can easly take st jorge in one or two turns."

Sounds like a good idea, but I want some simulations run first. Team members get together and see what the advantages/disadvantages of this move are. I am pretty sure they have the German 898th in Lessay right now.

We should be able to hold out in Lessay as we won't have supply, but there is no way they could get the St Jores VL off us.

With Perriers cut off their stugs become unreliable. How many do they have there anyway?

Anyway let's here what you guys have to say.

Specific orferes to follow, no one play the next round until me or Cip post the 12th june orders.

Cheers,

Verboten.

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have looked at it and I don't like it. Moving to Lessay would has an almost better chance of dmaging us as them.

In St Jores we wouls be pitting a lesser BG up against that nasty Panzer BG, and at the same time cutting our 39th off from supply. We are in the same position that they were a couple of rounds ago. So it is a no move to Lessay.

Since the two battle rule is unsustainable ATM I will go ahead and fight Tack tonight. Orders as below:

Amphreville:
Is everyone aware that ANZAC have swapped the 125th out of Amphreville and put in the 1057th? That BG (the 1057th) has only about 8 peices of armour. Two of them Elephants. The Elephants do not have MG's in this Mod, so hit them from the flanks.
As for map objectives: contain them and be economical on tanks. Try and unse the R3 on the flanks of those tank destroyers to take them out.

Pont L'Abbe:
The usual, Contain them as best Possible. I suspect they will use this BG in a last days push as they have lost no tanks, while we have. No more tanks are to be lost here by us.

St Jores:
This will be our breakthrough point. They are hurting here, we need to punish them and Push them back. Primary Objective: Secure the Auvers VL, but to not go crazy, be methodical, nad back off if resistance is high.
Secondary Objective: Clear the south of the map up to the river and grab the St Jores Bridge VL.

Perriers:
Slowly push accross the map, try and get the ground back that was lost earlier, or try and get into that cover in the south. They have to be hurting for armour here for sure, so conserve ours.

Cheers,

Verboten

cipressina0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Orders posted in here are for the 11th june evening please go there if you are fighting In Periers next!

Orders for the 12th morning to be posted by Verboten in here soon

Thanx guys

Cipre
2ic

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

No change form day 11 evening orders, be careful in St Jores, do not go for th route unless you are SURE you have a good chance.

With the exception:

Move the 325th to Le Varimiselle.

Air to Amphreville
Pont L'AAbe
Perriers

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cip why wasn't the 325th moved to Le Verimismil?

cipressina0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ops sorry mate. I have missed read your note

after my battles in perries I think they are still too close to our Vl entry,probably less 200m to Raids. I should have point this one out to you after battle.Your order were issued before all battle 11th evening were done.

Pont abbe are still a long way out. we must really stuff that one up to lose in there.

I am really sorry about that I hope i didnt make a mess of it. if you wanna put somone else in charge of the 2ic I would understand.

Cipre Embarassed

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Cripes man, it was only one mistake!

You are not sacked, i thought maybe you had found something we had both previously missed.

cipressina0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok CROWNS Halfway through.
Lets make this clear this is still anyone game, I think is just a fucking good op but it looks like people have lost interest in here.
Please let me know if you dont wanna play anymore and will get some agreement with the Anzacs. So we can regroup and look for new players.

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am still in.

C'mon guys let's finish this thing!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: