Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1222
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
cipressina0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:22 am Post subject: ORDERS:13th JUNE EVENING Reply with quote

Any team member can conduct strategic moves once orders are posted. These orders are listed in the order they are to be carried out. Support, Movements, Objectives

Last edited by cipressina0 on Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

stand by for orders

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay here are the odders for 13JUN Evening:

Amphreville:
Right on Cip we need to take the St Sav VL. Don't even try and get our Mederet VL back, we'll be wasting our time. Use the whole BG to focus on getting that ST Sav VL. Don't launch the attack until around the 8 minute mark. Use Put tanks in a position to suprss the hedges accross the road and the building to the north. Use .30cal MG's in the 2 story BLD to supress the area of the ST Sav VL. Clear west accross the road and then north to the BLD and in the last minute rush a few team in to grab the VL. With their VL as hostage they can't go any where and wil soon run out of fuel and ammo, levelling the field somewhat.

Pon't L'Abbe:
They will be moving the 17thSS out of here and moving them to St Jores, so get ready to grab up all the ground that was lost recently. Try and keep them penned in and knoac out a few of those tanks. Once we nail all thier tanks we will be in a strong position here.

St Jores:
It took them long enough but the realise that St Jores is the perfect place for their 17th SS to make it's attack. They will deploy one Panther/Tiger and 2 stugs. Plus miscellaneous infantry. Their first task will be to secure the Monte Castre VL, and I am not sure we can stop them. We'll have air and arty here so you never know. Whoever plays this, please test the battle first to see if it is feasable to get the Monte Castre VL before deciding that this is out target. This BG is relatively weak in Infantry, so destroy any teams you can to limit their ability to deploy.

Lessay
Do what you have to do but don't get kicked off. And rmemerb no attacking.

Perriers:
Attack hard but don't be reckless. Our aim here is to wreck this bg and disband it, enabling our 60th to move to Lessay and attack from the more advantageaous Perriers VL area.

No moves at this stage.

Support

Arty to Pont
Air and Arty to St Jores.

Good hunting

Verboten

cipressina0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Commander
can I suggest to move the331 up to Chef du Pont as will make our rear more mobile to north . If our attack to Amfreville fail we will be pretty much fucked in that map, we have no fuel so we have only on shot at it with some tanks with still some grog in it.

also support we have one arty and two air
you order two arty and one air ?

I do agree with the arty and air a st jorge but I would use one air at Amfreville if we immobilze that elphant they are going to pull back as they wont stand 5 tanks to fire all shit that we have left at them.
I have simulated the battle and the air strike cames in the first 8 min:)

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know that you are thinking about the upcoming round. With two days to go until the cease fire expires we need to start thinking about how we are going to secure aour win.

And weare going to win.

Verboten out.

cipressina0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:51 am Post subject: amphreville Reply with quote

As you asked here is the depoyment for amhreville

wait there for 7 minutes till the air strike comes in and than launch a full scale attack.

If they deployed all their units to defend their home vl we go home crying if not they are so fucking dead.

We can play safe and get our Vl back but we are going to lose most of the map as they can strike from anywhere now

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: