Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Volksjager_cn

Rep: 47.5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:06 am Post subject: Looking for Meuse gc oppoent Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am looking for a dedicated Meuse gc opponent who can play at least a few days per week. I can play either sides. My timezone is US west coast (GMT-Cool. I usually log onto GameSpy from 10:30pm-midnight my local time daily. For those who are interested, please reply to this post.

Hope to see you.

Pzt_Megadeth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to play a regular meuse GC. I am east coast Canada, 3 hours ahead of your time, so it may be difficult for us to play with the times you are available.

Volksjager_cn

Rep: 47.5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that will be difficult as the time I can play is limited to 2 hour span as I mentioned above. Sad

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If you post in the forums over at the WWWar Forum, you might get a response there too Smile
http://pzt-wwwar.ccjunkies.com/

I_AM_LONO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:10 am Post subject: Meuse Reply with quote

i would be willing to play just let me know through pm or my email i would be available at those times as i am in central time

(AKA) Pzt_Totenkopf proud member of the Panzertruppen CC Gruppe!

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote

For Meuse I was working on some changes earlier in the year but never completed everything I wanted to. Here is what I did though....

CHANGES IN V3.4 Beta:

1) Fixed Bruneau and De gaulle commanders pics by darkening the white areas - Thanks Aetius (ScrnGadg.gdg updated in v3.3 after initial release)
2) Fixed Multiplayer selection screen crooked center line (ScrnGadg.gdg updated in v3.3 after initial release)
3) Fixed Rocroi map as 2 buildings did not have shadows (Rocroi.bgm updated Oct. 10/2004 if yours is older download the map again)
4) Fixed St Michel map exit VL to Brognon it was under the exit VL to Chimay (StMare.btd)
5) Fixed Marbaix map as a lot of tree shadows did not have trees (Isigny.txt and .los)
6) Fixed French AMR 35 HMG removed 2nd turret mg and AMR 35 25mmhull removed turret MG (vehicle.adb)
7) Fixed weapon #86 4.7cm/L43 (t) weight was 1526 set to 0 as it is part of a vehicle (Weapons.adb)
Cool Fixed single battle crash by making sure every row in CC5 that had a wreck has a wreck in Meuse (Vehicles.adb)
9) Changed the US star battle status indicator symbols to French circles (TerrainA.stm)
10) Changed French vehicles #75 & #76 S 20 size 9 to 11 and element radius 1 to 2 (Tanks.azp & Vehicles.adb)
11) Changed German vehicle #19 8.8cm Flak auf 12 t SdKfz 8 ammo to 20 AP 20 HE (Weapons.adb) ???Should I have left this???
12) Changed German weapon #18 8.8cm Flak 18 increased kill rating at close & med distance slightly (Weapons.adb)
13) Changed Rocroi map so that the southeastern ridge is higher (Rocroi.txt and Rocroi.los)
14) Changed/recalculated vehicle "Best Mount", "Best Gun" and "Best Kill" ratings (Vehicles.adb)
15) Changed French weapon #15 75mm SA35 L/17 increased HE kill raitings (Weapons.adb)
16) Changed French weapon #54 47mm SA34 L/21 increased AP kill raitings (Weapons.adb)
17) Changed French Panhard #59, 77 & 78 reduced front/side and rear/side armour as the armour is angled so it is flat to the shooter (Vehicles.adb)
1Cool Changed elements "Dirt", "Dirt Roads", "Leaves & Dirt" and "Bare Branches & Dirt" to match the rows in stock CC5 as rain turns them to mud (Elements.adb)
19) Changed Rommel's Raid Campaign so that German BG's arrivals match the Grand Campaign (Rommel's Raid)
20) Changed Houx map east entry VL from 100 to 50 points so that for single battles German BG's start there (Houx.btd)
21) Added some single battles (May13 Dinant, May13 Houx, May13 Montherme & May15 Philippeville)

The following assault fire values for tanks may not make any difference as tanks shoot on the move either way:
22) Fixed French weapon #25 37mm SA18 L/21 set assault fire to true, used by FT17, R 35, H 35, H 38 & Laffly 37mm (Weapons.adb)
23) Fixed French weapon #32 37mm SA38 L/33 set assault fire to true, used by FCM36, H 39 & R40 (Weapons.adb)
24) Fixed French #60 FM31 Coax set assault fire to true (Weapons.adb)
25) Fixed French #66 FM31 Bow set assault fire to true (Weapons.adb)
26) Fixed German weapon #95 7.5cm L/24 set assault fire to true, used by Stug IIIa, PzIVC & PzIVD (Weapons.adb)
27) Fixed German weapon #97 3.7cm KwK L/46.5 set assault fire to true, used by Pz IIIE/F (Weapons.adb)
2Cool Fixed German weapon #50 Coax MG13 set assault fire to true (Weapons.adb)

If you have the mod installed using the plugin manager;
- uninstall the mod
- unzip these files into \CC5 Configuation Manager\System\Packages\BloodyOmahaV12\
- install the mod

If you are not sure what you're doing wait till a complete new version is available (hopefully this winter I will get some time).

Meuse v3.4 Beta.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Meuse v3.4 Beta.zip
 Filesize:  199.48 KB
 Downloaded:  334 Time(s)

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: