Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
janneman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:10 pm Post subject: Tiger Reply with quote

Great mod!!!
But one question, I can't find a Tiger tank in the game, on the pictures on this site there are Tigers?

Jan

pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Tigers were expected first to take part to the Wintergewitter Operation. In reality, due to some technical reasons, it seems that they did not arrive in the Caucasus soon enough to take part of the Operation.

As I wanted to do a what-if mod with the Tigers, they will be available in the next coming what-if mod which should be available tomorrow, end of this week at the latest.

Be careful, however, that if you begin a grand Campaign now, you will not be able to access to Tigers as december 14th.

If you really want them (and it is something great!), please wait until the release of the What-if mod (in the meantime, play, for instance, the Rattenkrieg campaign) and then begin the big grand campaign with the Tigers.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pzjager ... getting a tiger would be much appreciate as panther or so ...
I know historicly it's an error but ... u can like GJS or Stalingrad did use some units hidden and avaiable only via the CCReq ( Pz3Flammen for stalingrad and Comet for GJS are some exemple of hidden units avaiable only with the CCreq ...

Then your special units dont disturb your mod and let people who want playing less historic but more equilibred ...

Anyways i didnt try your mod yet i been buzy so far but i look foe time break to get the opportunity to try it

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

ZAPPI4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

well i dont say than your mod isnt equilibred Wink

just i say that for all of us who like to play for ladder ... as a ladder scenarios have to be equal i means each side need to get enought power to win i guess at least than a german cat would be vert appreciate to reach this equilibred "ladder status"
Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

pzjager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ZAPPI4 wrote:
well i dont say than your mod isnt equilibred Wink

just i say that for all of us who like to play for ladder ... as a ladder scenarios have to be equal i means each side need to get enought power to win i guess at least than a german cat would be vert appreciate to reach this equilibred "ladder status"
Rolling Eyes

Do you feel that the forces were historically equilibrated?
Even if it is "only" a game, we have to stick more or less to the historical reality....or play Warcraft

Cheers
Panzerjäger

ZAPPI4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i guess than i need to say it in french to be clear ... Whatever your mod can be Wink historic ... fanzy ... or so i dont know cos .... i didnt tryed it yet Razz
Like i wrote, i been very buzzy and i still in..... But the mod is already on my HD just i didnt get time yet to sit and play even for a quick eyes try :stupid

pzjager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ZAPPI4 wrote:
Well i guess than i need to say it in french to be clear ... Whatever your mod can be Wink historic ... fanzy ... or so i dont know cos .... i didnt tryed it yet Razz
Like i wrote, i been very buzzy and i still in..... But the mod is already on my HD just i didnt get time yet to sit and play even for a quick eyes try :stupid

JUste en français -pour une fois!- sur le forum anglophone: Si tu veus voir ce que peut être le Kessel, joue juste en German Vetmod la campagne Rattenkrieg.

Dis moi ce que tu en penses

Cheers (A+)
PJ, le chasseur de P4

pzjager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ZAPPI4 wrote:

JUste en français -pour une fois!- sur le forum anglophone: Si tu veus voir ce que peut être le Kessel, joue juste en German Vetmod la campagne Rattenkrieg.

Dis moi ce que tu en penses

Cheers (A+)
PJ, le chasseur de P4

Qlimax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you fix the tiger graphics from standard SDK? Because they look king of weird in normal SDK (I already made a bgroup myself with a few tigers in the adb file). The turret is too far back on the tanks and they dont have any camo (dont know what camo they should have, but they are grey now). Also I think they are too small compared to the other tanks.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

Jump to: