Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1212
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:46 pm Post subject: Version 2.2 Reply with quote

Almost done for upload if anyone is interested. Must just get the time to do it. Changes made in versions 2.1 and 2.2.

Changes made in version 2.1

1.Removed DshK Mg from the IS-2 tank.Replaced with standard 7,62 Mg.The model 1943 didnt have this mg (thanks to Dima)

2.Fixed the IS-2 wreck.

3.Renamed a bunch of Finnish names.(thanks to AirdefMike)

4.Company Command team now has three men, Platoon Leader five men (Finns)

5.Removed the Russian 85mm AT-gun from all Russian battlegroups.(Thanks to Dima)

6.The Finnish Armour battlegroup now has the repainted T-34/85 (forgotten that beauty, sorry Ian!)

7.Changed the Mikkula BTD (Flag in the svamp) Southern_Land did all the work.

8.Added Rajajääkeri to the 10th and 2nd Division (Elite Border Guards)

9.Increased morale and experiense for the Ratsuväki Brigades(Cavallery).They were for real, more an elit unit.

10.Added Command BT-42 to the 20th Brigade

Changes made in version 2.2 (version 2.1 included)

1.Added German BG with StuG Ausf IIIG, StuH 42, Kubelwagen, Sdkfz 251-1 and infantry units. Vehicles is made by

TT for the orginal CC4 VetBoB. (Thanks Trond!)

2.Added German Voicies (EGerVox) in options.

3.Added Russian Command Vehicle (M3A1 Lend-Lease) to some of the Russian Armoured BG.

4.Uppdated some weapon, voice and background sounds.

5.Added Konepistooliryhmä (SMG-team) to some Finnish BG.

6.Updated some graphics.

7.Changed uniform colours for German BG (CC5 Exe).

8.Updated BTD:s.

9.Changed stratlayer with more connections between maps.

10.Max Team for Russian Infantry is now 9 men.

11.Two "new" maps by Southern Land replaces Nasara and Wetelä.

/Mats

Muldoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested Sapa. Very Happy

I plan to play this mod after I am done the Stalingrad mod.

Any chance that the strat layer picture will be updated to show the new links between the maps?

Thanks for your efforts and time.

Jon (Muldoon)

Sapa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Like this? New connections is red.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sapa,

don't hit me hard plz, just can't stand anything concerning RA and EF in CC5 Very Happy.

Quote:
1.Removed DshK Mg from the IS-2 tank.Replaced with standard 7,62 Mg.The model 1943 didnt have this mg (thanks to Dima)

DShK shouldn't be replaced with DT as NO AA MG was authorized for IS-2 till fall 1944.

btw recently launched Karelia 2 and found out that IS-2 crew was 5men, should be 4. Don't know what version i've launched tho.

Quote:
1.Added German BG with StuG Ausf IIIG, StuH 42, Kubelwagen, Sdkfz 251-1 and infantry units. Vehicles is made by TT for the orginal CC4 VetBoB. (Thanks Trond!)

No SdKfz 251 was authorized for ID or StuG unit, tho StuG unit could have some SdKfz 250.

Anyway gr8 that u keep updating it!

Cheers,
Dima

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:17 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I will remove the Sdkfz completely, it is for no use anyway, always gets knocked out fast...

I think i have changed the IS crew to four but i will look at it.

Mg on IS is changed maybe i was a little unclear on that.

Btw Dima! Made a thread at the Russian forum if i could get any help with a new voice cue saying: "Katyusha support is avaliable!" Nobody has answered, is it possible you could help me! Please!! Embarassed

Cheers Mats

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to reassure you, I'm interested in your update....

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Tejszd!!

You have always supported me in a positive way and i thank you for that!

I cant still understand why people doesent give more feedback to you about solving the single battle problem. Before, everybody complained about the single battle crashes and now when you have solved them, no one says a word..... Crying or Very sad

The new version is almost done but i think i will give it to Southern_Land and Russ 109 first! After all it is their work who made it all possible. Smile

Cheers Mats

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:17 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dima wrote:
Hi Sapa,

don't hit me hard plz, just can't stand anything concerning RA and EF in CC5 Very Happy.

Quote:

DShK shouldn't be replaced with DT as NO AA MG was authorized for IS-2 till fall 1944.

btw recently launched Karelia 2 and found out that IS-2 crew was 5men, should be 4. Don't know what version i've launched tho.

Quote:
1.Added German BG with StuG Ausf IIIG, StuH 42, Kubelwagen, Sdkfz 251-1 and infantry units. Vehicles is made by TT for the orginal CC4 VetBoB. (Thanks Trond!)

No SdKfz 251 was authorized for ID or StuG unit, tho StuG unit could have some SdKfz 250.

Anyway gr8 that u keep updating it!

Cheers,
Dima

Hi Dima!

If i understands this right, the IS-2 model 1943 has a four men crew, only two mg (no AA), in that case the main gun is wrong to? because i have the D-25T 122mm, should be A-19 122 mm. Is that correct?

Cheers Mats

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapa wrote:
Thanks! Tejszd!!

I cant still understand why people doesent give more feedback to you about solving the single battle problem. Before, everybody complained about the single battle crashes and now when you have solved them, no one says a word..... Crying or Very sad

Cheers Mats

I remember reading about this...but I forgot the exact details of the Single Battle Crash solution. Could you guys show me the thread link to the post...thanks!

And Sapa...looking forward to the ver 2.2 update!

squadleader_id

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget it guys...found it using the forum search function.
"Fixed single battle crash by making sure every row in CC5 that had a wreck has a wreck in Meuse (Vehicles.adb)".

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant remember the link but the problem solution is rather easy really (if someone finds it out)

When you make the Vehicles.adb file compare it with the orginal file. You must have a wreck graphic on the same place in your custom file as in CC5 orginal. That means no "NONE" under wrecks if the orginal adb has a wreck on that line. Sorry for bad english! I hope this is to any help.

Credits to the man from Canada!

Cheers Mats

squadleader_id

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we're on the subject, one more question...what if the custom vehicles.adb file is smaller (has fewer vehicles than the CC5 original)? Do you have to fill it up with data so it matches the CC5 original? Battle Of Surabaya 1945 features tanks and vehicles...but compared to battles in the European theater, the variety of tanks/vehicles used were somewhat limited.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sapa,

Quote:
If i understands this right, the IS-2 model 1943 has a four men crew, only two mg (no AA), in that case the main gun is wrong to? because i have the D-25T 122mm, should be A-19 122 mm. Is that correct?

well, originally D-25T was called "A-19 tankovaya"(tank version of A-19). But installed in IS it was called D-25T Smile.

btw it should be called simply IS-2 as in June 1944 only 1 production serie was available.

Quote:
Btw Dima! Made a thread at the Russian forum if i could get any help with a new voice cue saying: "Katyusha support is avaliable!" Nobody has answered, is it possible you could help me! Please!!

had such phrase somewhere, was for Stal rus voices. If i find it will send it to u, if it was lost will try to record that again.

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote

No i dont think so, just keep the wrecks in adb even if you have no tanks for them. When you make the Forcepools you will just use the vehicles you have made, right?when you play a single battle you will get the wreck for that vehicle (if you have made one).

This is because when you play the singlebattle CC5 wants to read from the orginal wrecks position(in adb) and if there is none it will probably crash.

Even if you just have a few tanks(vehicles) try to use the lines in vehicles.adb that uses wrecks from orginal CC5.(to make it easier for yourself)

I hope this clear things up! Smile

Mats

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dima wrote:
Hi Sapa,

Quote:

well, originally D-25T was called "A-19 tankovaya"(tank version of A-19). But installed in IS it was called D-25T Smile.

btw it should be called simply IS-2 as in June 1944 only 1 production serie was available.

Quote:
Btw Dima! Made a thread at the Russian forum if i could get any help with a new voice cue saying: "Katyusha support is avaliable!" Nobody has answered, is it possible you could help me! Please!!

had such phrase somewhere, was for Stal rus voices. If i find it will send it to u, if it was lost will try to record that again.

THANKS!!! I thought i called it just IS-2 in version 1...well anyway thankyou for the effort with the voicecue. If you would save work..is that voice in the Stalingrad mod? If so maybe i could open it myself if you tell me the number, if it is possible for me to borrow it of course?

Many thanks again! Mats Smile Smile

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
is that voice in the Stalingrad mod? If so maybe i could open it myself if you tell me the number, if it is possible for me to borrow it of course?

nah, we didn't add new voices to the file i compiled back in 2003, guess we were in a rush:).

hmm, trying to find those new voices...

squadleader_id

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapa wrote:
No i dont think so, just keep the wrecks in adb even if you have no tanks for them. When you make the Forcepools you will just use the vehicles you have made, right?when you play a single battle you will get the wreck for that vehicle (if you have made one).

This is because when you play the singlebattle CC5 wants to read from the orginal wrecks position(in adb) and if there is none it will probably crash.

Even if you just have a few tanks(vehicles) try to use the lines in vehicles.adb that uses wrecks from orginal CC5.(to make it easier for yourself)

I hope this clear things up! Smile

Mats

OK...got it! Thanks a lot for clearing that up...

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapa nailed it....

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:50 pm Post subject: Single Play Good Reply with quote

Great mod Sapa. Thanks for the changes. I patched my K2 with 2.2 version yesterday and greatly appreciate the updates. K2 is a much better mod for single play and the AI is a lot more aggressive.

I have been playing H2H on Utah 1.3 and GJS TRSM and in my solitary moments have played some single player vs AI on both mods as well but have always come back to the realization of how stupid the AI is. I realize that a lot of these mods are designed for h2h purposes so I really appreciate having a great mod like K2 with an aggressive AI to play when an h2h opponent is not available.

How has this mod faired on h2h? I assume the Russians would absolutely dominate? My typical h2h opponent, klmjmja, wants to start a K2 h2h with him as the Russians but I'm a little leary to do it because I'm afraid I'll get run over. But maybe that's part of the design of a desperate fight to save the homeland. I think we'll give it a try sometime soon.

Again thanks for the great work.

Sapa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! It is nice that someone likes my effort in making a singleplayer mod. Never tested it in multiplayer....

Cheers Mats Crying or Very sad

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Karelia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: