Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:33 am Post subject: The Records Thread Reply with quote

I know alot of people have set CC records. Post them here with a screenshot to prove it.

Obviously Elster wasnt brave enough. Ohlmeyer was too brave. TH VV vs AT_Zappi. Records here are 30 acts of bravery for 1 team, 1 member getting 9 acts (in 1 game).

Last edited by mooxe on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:10 am; edited 4 times in total

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:59 am Post subject: mein uber crocodile.... Reply with quote

espree de corp

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacky's been drink'n again. Are those against the AI?

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:44 am Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

talk about trying to make it hard to post a record.
here is sturmhaubtze i used against Stumpy earlier today
making soft work of the AB troops

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:23 am Post subject: OK! Reply with quote

ok OK!
i was drinkin!

yes those stats are real, GJS44.

Yes it was against AI,

i got 2 flamers, and set to work destroying the german army singlehandedly.
crocodiles are my favourite tank, in TRSM,the correct armour penetration values, the Mk7 could take direct frontal hits from Pak7.5L43 and L48 and L70 panther gun,also can take a beating from Flax 8.8/tiger 1 8.8 L53. only the Pak 8.8 L70 could take it in 1 shot. off top of my head it was like 240mm frontal armour. shrecks bounce off like zookers on a panthers....

i also have its sister tank with 533 inf kills,some 7 tanks. not just renaults,but also mk3,but stugs, mk4's.

espree de corp

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:11 am Post subject: opps!!!! Reply with quote

opps!!!!

1170 germans blaster, BBQ'ed or shot! with 7.92mm besa makes it more satisfying... thats almost a batallion singlehanded! wait a second, wern't german batallions smaller? thats a batallion plus hangeroners,flamed plenty morters, gunners...i can post some field shots, fuck it was carnage!

that was a progress score!

here was the final, a dam panther nailed it a little while later!!! is that 5 VC's?

in action.....

espree de corp

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didnt save the screen shot but my fastest battle online was like 12-15 seconds at Esch-Sur-Shure.
Horrible deployment during a GC left us with one small deployment area for both of us right next to each other.

Nowhere to move, just one big shoot-out.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

For single screenshot uploading, its easier to use http://www.closecombatseries.net/imagehost/ than the combat camera gallery.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

king_tiger_tank

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah heres mine. its the best I have ever had and that is just one battle.

What would H Jones do?

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

mooxe wrote:
For single screenshot uploading, its easier to use http://www.closecombatseries.net/imagehost/ than the combat camera gallery.

And to make screenshot that's even easy just use this tools
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=3325
very easy to use

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:02 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalingrad Der Kessel against the AI (vetmod).
My Sniper at the Rynok sector with 34 kills...and he's long overdue for some rest.

But alas...before I can take him off the line...killed by a Russian rifle grenade in the morning of October 9 Crying or Very sad . Herr Staudenmayer still managed to kill 2 more Russians before he was KIA.

Staudenmayer's last combat action in the morning of October 9...

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

_tack
Those are insane numbers for your flamers.

I didn't know TRSM was available yet. I attempted to download the beta but it was not in a .pln format. I thought TRSM (WHAT DOES TRSM STAND FOR ANYWAY?) was supposed to provide some eqaulity in GJS but by the looks of your flametanks' kill numbers it might be TOO scewed in favor of the commonweath forces.

Last edited by Pzt_Kevin_dtn on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooxe

If I had that many heavy tanks supporting me I'd be feeling pretty brave as well Wink

Pzt_Coyote

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

kevin_dtn wrote:
_tack

I didn't know TRSM was available yet. I attempted to download the beta but it was not in a .pln format. I thought TRSM (WHAT DOES TRSM STAND FOR ANYWAY?) was supposed to provide some eqaulity in GJS but by the looks of your flametanks' kill numbers it might be TOO scewed in favor of the commonweath forces.

you just have to rename the file, it's trsm.pln.zip or something, just remove the .zip at the end and you are good to go Smile

Chef- " I just wanted to learn how to fucking cook man!"

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Pzt_Coyote wrote:
kevin_dtn wrote:
_tack

you just have to rename the file, it's trsm.pln.zip or something, just remove the .zip at the end and you are good to go Smile

Thanks - I'll try that out his weekend.

EDIT
WORKED, thanks - started a H2H GC vs klmjmja

Polemarchos

Rep: 27.3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

here is my contribution.
was a lucky game "Büchse" got 2 command tanks and one smaller one

To brave men few words are as good as many

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's just a few of the Pzt soldaten that have performed above and beyond the call of duty in H2H battles.

Here's Verbotens gun in the Pzt vs Merc war. Single battle result.
Tacks favorite :ok1
"By now Tack was worried about his supply and tried to rush reinforcements the the Valogne VL. They had to get past this magnificent gun first, all failed.
I watched in horror as "88" was beseiged by three infantry squads, a zook, a Sherman and the Preist monster. The 88 dealt with all of them, and in the end where surrounded by the dead and dying enemy."

--------

Pzt_Orkac's 88 fighting in a GC vs Pzt members. :skull

--------

Pzt_Decoy's Stuart.
"Here my Stuart in my the GC i was and still am playing with Pzt_Ronin, the next day he was bale to destroy it with a Stug in Auville but this one had one hell of a ride and saw many battles."

--------

No record here. But a hero none the less. Stories of true valor should be honored here.

Private Hernandez. Fighting for the Pale Horse army in Pzt War II.
The last surviving allied soldier in Monte Castre, nearing the end of a very chaotic battle. Given an impossible mission, he was fearless!

Text from Pzt War AAR:
I'm down to my very last man. Verboten parks his panzer on the Omonville VL after realizing my intent and wiping out an earlier assault on the area. A feint attack moments ago with 2 command team members pulled the german support team away from the area.
The lone surviving allied soldier Private Hernandez sneaks in to single-handedly assault the panzer and secure the VL. A monumental assignment!
With only seconds to go, he gets in, secures his AT charge and KILLS THE ENEMY TANK!
He's knocked unconcious from the concussion. The tank crew abandones the burning panzer and begins to flee in the opposite direction, but before taking cover they toss a grenade at Hernandez and take his life. >Sad
Hernandez. You're a great soldier. Alone on the battlefield he never wavered. Cool

------

Pzt_ste's sniper in Bloody Omaha GC vs Pzt_Ronson.

------

Pzt_Mac had a great command team in Pzt Missions Pack. Defending gavrus vs me.
These guys saved the day for Oberst Mac.

Here they are in action.

--------

Here's some fine truppen that kept Mac up at night in our SAS operation.
They certainly did well in holding the line in Valognes.

Wruffs' team:

In action.

--------

Pzt_Malarkey's sniper Gateise.
"Usually I don't use snipers much but in the GC GJS against Pzt_Generaser i noticed that it might have effect specially on a map like pegasus where a river is blocking to close in a sniper. Gateise was there from the beginning when they landed at pegasus and the end when they got slaughtered. The Company managed to clear the map from Ost truppen but soon there came a counter by a mechanized Bg with heavvy 10.5cm guns and some good Panzergrenadiere. Gateise's Company had to pull back towards the bridge and at the retreat he shot his numbers. When the day came he had to fight with his Company buddies for the last stand he got killed. but against that stood 24 kills and 3 medals. That's how his story ended."

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Pzt_Wruff wrote:
Private Hernandez. Fighting for the Pale Horse army in Pzt War II.
The last surviving allied soldier in Monte Castre, nearing the end of a very chaotic battle. Given an impossible mission, he was fearless!

How did Private Hernandez got ahold of a panzer minen? did he scavenge it? I didn't know you could scavenge anything besides small arms, Flames and sometimes zookas.

Great heroes by the way.

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I really have no idea Kanovskiy.
That was a furious battle. The dead and dying were everywhere. Hernandez was the last allied soldier and the battlefield littered with ammo and equipment.

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:15 am Post subject: ! Reply with quote

i still hate the fuckin 88 gun from that war! i did get him in the end!

that utah(early version) shitted me off so bad, the god dam gun had its minimum range reduced. it could fire point blank! the next version of utah(1.2?) the gun would NEVER do that again, my nightmare will never be repeated.

not one time in 10 years of cc1/2/3/4/5/RtB/ccm3/4/5/raf/CoI have i seen a gun take such a beating, i did everything right, assulted from rear, he turned, attack front with 2 tanks, the dam 88 turned in 2 seconds,then turned again, it was faster then a fuckin mauser rifle! all whilst under close fire, i think morters also.

espree de corp

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: