Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1214
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
LiveFree

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 pm Post subject: Would you buy this gun? Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

Nifty little gun. I can see how in some situations it might be the best, like if some guy is about to rob you, but why not a handgun?

They should show it shooting. But its freakin awesome. Anyone want this?

God4Saken

Rep: 0.7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:52 am Post subject: Re: Would you buy this gun? Reply with quote

LiveFree wrote:

Nifty little gun. I can see how in some situations it might be the best, like if some guy is about to rob you

Geez! I never knew that "Walking the dog, getting the mail or taking out the garbage" were such dangerous and lethal exercises that one needed to be heavily armed first. What about shopping trips or taking my kids to school or even attending university classes perhaps? What do I need then, an ASLAV with close air support overhead? I guess I'm so sheltered where I live here, I've never had to worry about a simple walk down the street. Then again, I'm forever grateful that when they wrote up the Aussie constitution in 1898 and ratified it in 1901, they didn't add a "Second Ammendment". I'm happy to be living in a place where I don't feel the need to walk around armed.

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:50 am Post subject: ! Reply with quote

fmj9...

dear santa, sorry i spoke bad works after last xmas, but u have been rippin me off bad last few decades.
please take my apology and send me a "fmj9"folding automatic glock.

yours sincerly,

tack

espree de corp

LiveFree

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:20 pm Post subject: Re: Would you buy this gun? Reply with quote

God4Saken wrote:
LiveFree wrote:

Nifty little gun. I can see how in some situations it might be the best, like if some guy is about to rob you

Geez! I never knew that "Walking the dog, getting the mail or taking out the garbage" were such dangerous and lethal exercises that one needed to be heavily armed first. What about shopping trips or taking my kids to school or even attending university classes perhaps? What do I need then, an ASLAV with close air support overhead? I guess I'm so sheltered where I live here, I've never had to worry about a simple walk down the street. Then again, I'm forever grateful that when they wrote up the Aussie constitution in 1898 and ratified it in 1901, they didn't add a "Second Ammendment". I'm happy to be living in a place where I don't feel the need to walk around armed.

Yeah well...You Australians were handed your independence, we had to fight for ours...hence the different policies regarding guns...But its that same fighting spirit...the never give up attitude that has made America so great....our willingness to strive against the impossible, to help the weak and to aim higher than others that has made the U.S. the conerstone of medical research, scientiific doscoveries, freedom and democracy, and philanthropy.

nuggaprovst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:15 pm Post subject: Re: Would you buy this gun? Reply with quote

LiveFree wrote:
God4Saken wrote:
LiveFree wrote:

Yeah well...You Australians were handed your independence, we had to fight for ours...hence the different policies regarding guns...But its that same fighting spirit...the never give up attitude that has made America so great....our willingness to strive against the impossible, to help the weak and to aim higher than others that has made the U.S. the conerstone of medical research, scientiific doscoveries, freedom and democracy, and philanthropy.
yeah and a great civil war where you slaughtered each other....
by all means we owe you a lot...but not everything....and freedom and democracy....ask a black person from alabama......im from europe..
denmark....scientific discoveries...do you know Niels Bohr a dane ... where do you think you got the atombomb from....his research

LiveFree

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
by all means we owe you a lot...but not everything....and freedom and democracy....ask a black person from alabama......im from europe..
denmark....scientific discoveries...do you know Niels Bohr a dane ... where do you think you got the atombomb from....his research

You say we slaughtered each other during the civil war....and then your argument about your great little country is Niels Bohr and the atom bomb????????.....the most destructive killing device ever invented by mankind!!....thank you Niels Bohr....thanks for your research that led to the deaths and disfigurement of thousands of people living next to Chernobyl Ukraine, thank you for the toxic waste that pollutes our planet, and thank you for the cold war.

thanks Denmark

nuggaprovst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveFree wrote:
Quote:

You say we slaughtered each other during the civil war....and then your argument about your great little country is Niels Bohr and the atom bomb????????.....the most destructive killing device ever invented by mankind!!....thank you Niels Bohr....thanks for your research that led to the deaths and disfigurement of thousands of people living next to Chernobyl Ukraine, thank you for the toxic waste that pollutes our planet, and thank you for the cold war.

thanks Denmark
well he tried to talk to your government..to persuade them not to use it ....and what country in the world has ever used it .and yes were a small country..5 million....the estimated losses if you invaded mainland japan...1 mill.people.....and we dont use nuclear energy in denmark...its against the law....i guess you have a few nuclear plants... or im i wrong.

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously cool in a Schwarzenegger movie. Not real sure why anyone would want to use such a gun in real life. Sure, I wasn't brought up with the 2nd Amendment here, but I just know a gun doesn't provide safety. You're only more likely to get shot at, and in a country as a whole, the more guns the more people eventually get access to them. Inadvertentely or no.

So: No. Smile

nuggaprovst

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveFree wrote:
Quote:

thanks Denmark
Niels Bohr did the research on nuclear fusion...he was not involved in making any bombs.I can understand why you used the bombs...but to blame him for all accidents on nuclear plants ??? is the inventor of the car responsible for all car accidents?.but lets make peace my friend we are allies in nato...do you have friends or family in iraq or afghanistan...i have a cousin in afghanistan.but one thing puzzles me,what if bush had send your troops to afghan instead of iraq.reply if i havent pissed you of to much

LiveFree

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...I agree....no country is perfect. Some countries have done more good than others, but some countries have done more evil than others.
Denmark is an ally and has helped us in the war.

But why we went to Iraq? I dont know. Bush is an idiot, one of the worst presidents in our history. We should have only attacked Afghanistan, thats where bin laden is.

But dont worry my friend, Bush only has one more year in office, after that, things will change and we will not be as arrogant or selfish as Bush has made this country.

Tell your cousin thanks for his service!

nuggaprovst

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveFree wrote:
Yes...I agree....no country is perfect. Some countries have done more good than others, but some countries have done more evil than others.
Denmark is an ally and has helped us in the war.

But why we went to Iraq? I dont know. Bush is an idiot, one of the worst presidents in our history. We should have only attacked Afghanistan, thats where bin laden is.

But dont worry my friend, Bush only has one more year in office, after that, things will change and we will not be as arrogant or selfish as Bush has made this country.

Tell your cousin thanks for his service!
will do,and yes we are looking forward to november...and i agree ,what if he had put those 150000 troops in afghan..no more taleban...later dude

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: