Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:09 pm Post subject: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Hi to you all;

As SDKDK, SDK v2.0 is now very closed to completion.

SDK was already one of the most played CC mods, but suffered from a number of drawbacks that are now, at least I hope, fixed.

SDK has now a new, SOC like Stratmap and two pics of it are attached to this post. It took me at least 6 weeks to do it, but the result is quite OK, no?

As SDKDK, SDK V2.0 will have new graphics, new sounds, new units, new AI (the one of the unreleased SOC v1.1) etc....

I will soon contact those of you who want to betatest SDK, so that SDK v2.0 will have sufficient testing time to be launched this summer for holidays

Cheers
PJ

UO0002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  579.65 KB
 Viewed:  22659 Time(s)

UO0002.jpg

UO0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  569.02 KB
 Viewed:  22659 Time(s)

UO0001.jpg

ronson

Rep: 36.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work my friend Smile ,

One question however....will SDK 2.0 be compatable with the earlier version?
The reason I ask is that I have 2 GC's ongoing at the moment in this and was wondering if it will be possible to continue these using the new 2.0 version.

If not its no big deal, as I will contineue to keep the 1.2 plug-in active until they are finished, before replacing it with the new one.

Thanks for all your hard work Smile

Cheers
Ronson

GR member Ronson1  ac 4247033

Digs

Rep: 56.7

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The strat map is much better now, though, I'm still seeing spelling error's in the mission briefings.

pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ronson wrote:
Nice work my friend Smile ,

One question however....will SDK 2.0 be compatable with the earlier version?
The reason I ask is that I have 2 GC's ongoing at the moment in this and was wondering if it will be possible to continue these using the new 2.0 version.

If not its no big deal, as I will contineue to keep the 1.2 plug-in active until they are finished, before replacing it with the new one.

Thanks for all your hard work Smile

Cheers
Ronson

Hi Ronson,

YES, SDK v2.0 will be compatible with 1.2. You can continue to play your caimpaign without problem. You will have then access to most of the 2.0 improvements in terms of graphics, AI, sounds, Data balance. The only thing you will not have (in H2H, it is not so important...) is the number of units you have at the beginning of the campaign and some settings as AI agressivity (useless in H2H)

To be short, you will play SDK with the best SOC (and I would have to say: SDKDK) standarts. It is great.

If you have any problem when playing 2.0, or if you want to test it, just tell me. It is now finished

Cheers, friend
Panzerjäger

flick

Rep: 17.6

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

These new mods are greatly looked forward too. Even more for me, because I recently reinstalled CCV and lost all my old save games..argh!

What sort of vet mods will there be?

VonVolks

Rep: 6.6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, this sounds great!!!

My brother and I are about to start playing the SDK grand campaign H2H after finishing the Stalingrad campaign.

Is V2 available for us to play now?

My Gamer Blog

Stocktov

Rep: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 pm Post subject: Der Kessel 2.0 availability Reply with quote

What is the latest on this mod? I looked around and saw nothing but 1.2. Thanks.

Polemarchos

Rep: 27.3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

probably there will be no public v2, contact PJ for more info.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5285

To brave men few words are as good as many

Stocktov

Rep: 8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:40 pm Post subject: Kessel 2.0 Reply with quote

Contacted PJ and 2.0 will be "available in some weeks".

Cowmando

Rep: 8.8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:43 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Is there any news on this have been looking forward to if you a while? Is it going to be made avaliable to everyone?

Digs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

I don't think he'll be releasing it to the public, or any other mod for that matter.

JaguarWolf

Rep: 8.1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:45 am Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

yeah...pz is a loser....the cc5 community doesn't really need him

on a different note....I'm really looking forward to BuckComptons Battle of the Schledt mod....it looks amazing Smile

Cowmando

Rep: 8.8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:40 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Digs wrote (View Post):
I don't think he'll be releasing it to the public, or any other mod for that matter.

Oh I must have missed something.

Digs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

He's upset with CCS for not removing his mods from the site (which they never did, along with other things).

SDK: Die Kampfgruppen main site
http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc5-sdk-die-kampfgruppen

SDK: Die Kampfgruppen forum
http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc5-sdk-die-kampfgruppen/forum/board/general-forum

Quote:
Digs,

Game's over.

I have given what i could to the CC community. And I am proud of that.
I could have given much much more in the future, but I am now really looking for some reasons to go on. I didn't find even one!
I have been firedaway from CCS because I am not a NATO sucker. Yes, I still prefer Karadzic to Izedbegovitch and Tudgman.
I have been fired away frow CSO (yes!) because I did not want my wife (who even doesn't know what is CC!) being insulted by a "man" called Mooxe in the most slangest terms I have seen in all my life.
I will continue to play to my mods (existing and incoming) in private.
I have already made a nice 3months stalingrad dampaign on WaR, and it will remain on my PC.
The last treason I had to suffer from was the worse one... I just supported these people and they did that in return!
The problem of the CC community is that this fantastic game is supported by ugly bastards.

Thanks for all and best thanks and regards
Panzerjäger

Wittmann44

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 am Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

JaguarWolf wrote (View Post):
yeah...pz is a loser....the cc5 community doesn't really need him

on a different note....I'm really looking forward to BuckComptons Battle of the Schledt mod....it looks amazing Smile

what the hell ... why Pzjager is a loser?  Shocked  He is the creator of the best stalingradmods ever!

Sorry I can´t find a reason why pzjager is gone?! Can anybody explain me this?

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Wittmann44 wrote (View Post):

Sorry I can´t find a reason why pzjager is gone?! Can anybody explain me this?

He had a tantrum at CSO forums over an issue I've since forgotton and move to CCS. Then he had a tantrum last year at CCS over an issue I've since forgotton and moved back to CSO. CSO has since folded and PJ has gone with it from the public. I enjoyed his mods and I've publicly said so before, but if you're on a public forum, you'd better get used to someone slinging sh*t at ya, I guess he took it too personal......

EDIT - Seems I spoke too soon, not unusual for me - just ask Mrs Grunt! LOL then again, I prefer you didnt talk to her....or look at her...ever...that means you.. Cool
Looks like Sulla has rattled a few coins from the back of the couch and re- opened CSO with our Gallic friend PJ present. I suggest you contact him there, I hope he's been busy.

Wittmann44

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:19 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

THX for info!

But I can´t reach CSO Sad Why PJ has a tantrum?

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 am Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Lame.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

flick

Rep: 17.6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:48 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

So has anyone got any clues if he updated this mod?

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

From the little exploring I did on my own...it appears that personal issues between community members caused a rift that appears insurmountable. Which is sad, since I just started playing the Stalingrad mods and they are fantastic. I really like them.

It is sad though that whatever happened...happened...seems like this community lost a good contributing member.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: