Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
flick

Rep: 17.6

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Well people love screaming at each other here, which is why I don't post much any more.
I emailed him, waiting for a reply.

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

People scream everywhere....this just seemed like something silly.

It's a sad loss.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:38 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Unfortunately his rather eclectic political views got the better of him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:06 am Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

I miss how he called me a FAT American that eats at McDonald's every day  Laughing   Shoot I haven't even walked inside a McDonald's in 10 years and am only 15 lbs more than what I weighed in high school, many moons ago.

What about all the other Frenchies and Belgians?  Must be making something I'm sure.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

WilliamTheSilent

Rep: 29.4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:39 am Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
I miss how he called me a FAT American that eats at McDonald's every day  Laughing   Shoot I haven't even walked inside a McDonald's in 10 years and am only 15 lbs more than what I weighed in high school, many moons ago.

What about all the other Frenchies and Belgians?  Must be making something I'm sure.

Americans have great military, but they are not always the best educated in history. I live in USA, I know  Rolling Eyes .

dj

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Well some Americans (almost half) are trying to keep our country liberal and well-educated.  Not all of us are trigger-happy cowboys, gangsters or eat greasy MacDonalds.  ha ha  Our Public Education system is struggling but we still have some of the best Public universities in the world.

Anyway I think PJ was just trying to stir-up controversy to get attention.  All the hooplah shouldn't be taken seriously.

VonSpuntz

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:55 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

PJ said me that v2.0 is finished and will not be available for downloading because of the admin's attitude against him

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

VonSpuntz wrote (View Post):
PJ said me that v2.0 is finished and will not be available for downloading because of the admin's attitude against him

It's a video game. Why can't everyone just agree to have a good time?

Ughhhh.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Why bother mention this if he just sits and plays with himself....

dj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:45 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

What about the North Africa mod?  I forget the name but he was working on a mod that I believe covered the French at El Alamein?

Yeah he should call a truce with his French countryman.  Vive la France.
Laughing

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):

What about the North Africa mod?  I forget the name but he was working on a mod that I believe covered the French at El Alamein?

Laughing

see here

http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc5-bir-hakeim

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Why this guy is not posting here himself?

I don´t believe any stories about v.2.0.
If hes willing to share his own thoughts here hes welcome to do so.

But I am not giving him a reach around if hes expecting that.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Andreus

Rep: 16.8

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Why this guy is not posting here himself?

I don´t believe any stories about v.2.0.
If hes willing to share his own thoughts here hes welcome to do so.

But I am not giving him a reach around if hes expecting that.

He got his account banned, i think

You know, I'm just a normal guy like everyone else. Why, my friends say, "Andreus you're just so cool because you're normal just like everyone else." Yep, normal that's me. - Fallout 2

dj

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 am Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

So whatever happened to SDK v2 update?  Can you upload v2.0 now to CCS?

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:46 am Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

I never found it and have been searching the net high and low lately for obscure, hard to find mods and sub mods to try and make sure they never become lost and saved. He also converted (supposedly) this one to WAR also, but nobody ever saw it either.

PeG-WW2 Campaigns Page

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:53 pm Post subject: Re: SDK v2.0 news Reply with quote

He was never banned. He left on his own will after a melt down in the forums. Tippo was the only person to ever be banned haha... I cant even remember why which is why I removed it last year.

If SDK2.0 is not on his ModDB website, than he's never released it for the public.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: